hibs.net Messageboard

Faxed Back to Kaunas

answers please mr hughes !!

we need answers please,it's the least yogi can do ,also the club should refund all the supporters hard earned cash they paid to get there and get in,shower of cheating barstards!!

2. Log in to remove the advert

First Team Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by sauzee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    we need answers please,it's the least yogi can do ,also the club should refund all the supporters hard earned cash they paid to get there and get in,shower of cheating barstards!!
    "Cant fault my players they have given me so much this season, I will publicly say it now, third is my aim. If they cant get up for that challenge then there is something wrong".

Quote Originally Posted by JCHibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    "Cant fault my players they have given me so much this season, I will publicly say it now, third is my aim. If they cant get up for that challenge then there is something wrong".
    Not since before Christmas, as far as I can see the major issue is one of two things;

1 - The players are not giving 100% because they are a bunch of over hyped prima-donnas who think they just need to show up to win.

2 - They are so fed up with Yogi persisting with this formation when the whole world can see it is failing spectacularly that they are going in the huff instead of giving their all.

Being stubborn was Mixu's biggest downfall, now we have Yogi making exactly the same mistake by trying to put too many strikers in the team at the expense of the midfield, it needs to change NOW or we can kiss goodbye to European football next season.