hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by khib70 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Exactly. And they don't give numpty-heided, cliche-ridden, patronising post match interviews either.

Yogi has the best squad any Hibs manager has had for a very long time and he is squandering it with his loony formations, inability to read the game and make appropriate changes and his increasing distance from reality.

The "ah'm a big Hibby, me" act is a poor cover for his inability to do the job he's paid for. After fluking and scraping into a good league position, reality has intervened, and one undeserved 1-0 home win against Killie in nine games is miles short of being good enough.
    Numpty headed and looney, character assasination, poor stuff and well below the belt, take a deep breath the next time.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by churchy View Post
    Numpty headed and looney, character assasination, poor stuff and well below the belt, take a deep breath the next time.
    Nope, fairly restrained given the guff spouted post match for the last couple of months. As I said before, he has a far better squad than any recent Hibs manager, and he's going backwards at the rate of knots. Motivation is a big part of his job, and as long as he thinks that it consists solely of shouting and swearing at people, he's not doing it properly.

It's amazing how untouchable some people think the manager is on here. Big contrast with one or two previous ( and better) incumbents.

We're not seeing anything now that the Falkirk fans didn't notice last season. Didn't want him in the first place, so no sudden change of heart from me.

Quote Originally Posted by khib70 View Post
    Nope, fairly restrained given the guff spouted post match for the last couple of months. As I said before, he has a far better squad than any recent Hibs manager, and he's going backwards at the rate of knots. Motivation is a big part of his job, and as long as he thinks that it consists solely of shouting and swearing at people, he's not doing it properly.

It's amazing how untouchable some people think the manager is on here. Big contrast with one or two previous ( and better) incumbents.

We're not seeing anything now that the Falkirk fans didn't notice last season. Didn't want him in the first place, so no sudden change of heart from me.
    The previous managers are still hanging back waiting for Josep Guardiola to retire or be sacked. The Falkirk fans saw their manager just fail to win the Scottish Cup last year, of course they`ve came on leaps and bounds since then while we struggle to finish 3rd, with a massive 2pts and a game in hand.

Without a doubt its going to be another season of transition next season, i predict that:

- Zemmama & Bamba will be sold

- Maka, Stevenson, McCormack, Cregg, Thicot, Benji and Gow will be punted.

9 players leaving is a very large number.

Personally I'd like to see Callum Davidson, who would require a whack of the Bamba fee, and Kevin Kyle, although a limited player, a proven SPL player who has qualities that we need, and is free, come in. Giving a team of:

Smith

New RB, Hogg, Hanlon, Murray

Miller Davidson McBride Wotherspoon

Stokes Kyle.

Although Spoon not a natural Left sided player, hes shown hes decent on both feet.

Davidson and Kyle offer a robust and tall spine.

Riordan should only be played up front.

Of if we cant find a new RB:

Smith

Wotherspoon Hogg, Hanlon, Murray

Miller Davidson McBride

Stokes Riordan
    Kyle.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rich Tea12
    MIXU = YOGI!

never thought id say it but the above pair are extremely similiar.....

tactically inept!

time to bring in an experienced manager.

look at fulham, they bring in an experienced manager who has them playing above expectation.

****ing fed up of going for the easy option!

PETRIE!!!