hibs.net Messageboard

First Team Breakthrough

We were hammered

A pitiful performance from all connected to Hibernian football club. From the goalkeeker to the imposter called Dereck Roirden we were very fortunate not to have taken a right doing, infact it was 2-1 going on 8-1 that tells you how inferior Hibs were. I felt embarresed to watch such a totally gutless team. Now i know how we got thrashed 5-1 by the Saintees. Like the other poster says the season can't finish soon enough as our season has completly imploded. Yogi you need to shake up or ship out.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by King Paddy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A pitiful performance from all connected to Hibernian football club. From the goalkeeker to the imposter called Dereck Roirden we were very fortunate not to have taken a right doing, infact it was 2-1 going on 8-1 that tells you how inferior Hibs were. I felt embarresed to watch such a totally gutless team. Now i know how we got thrashed 5-1 by the Saintees. Like the other poster says the season can't finish soon enough as our season has completly imploded. Yogi you need to shake up or ship out.
    Agree mate, bad enough losing, but to do so in the manner we did today was disgusting. Better be changes for RC game on Tue, not only in personell but in attitude and commitment as well.

I thought we held our own until they got the first goal then we fell apart which has became a bit of a habit lately

There is a lack of character from top to bottom.

Too many people in it for the individual glory..and I include our media friendly manager...stop spouting crap and get us playing as a team as up til now individual ability has bailed out yer lack of tactical nous.