hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Petrie's Pets

Petrie's Pets

New high-concept Petrie thread: speculating as to what pets Rod might have.

My money is on an aquarium full of tropical fish. There would be one of those plastic castles they swim in and out of, and rocks as solid as Hibs finances. Rod would sometimes get too close to the tank with his warm breath on the glass surface would thus leave an impression of his tache. To balance things, he'd turn his head to the side and leave another impression so the fish would think it was a starfish and not worry too much.

Thoughts?

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member 18Craig75's Avatar
    Defo a cat which sits on his lap. Apparently when dealing with contract renewals, he strokes the cat with his left hand and his tash with his right .

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Bob S View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

My money is on an aquarium full of tropical fish. There would be one of those plastic castles they swim in and out of, and rocks as solid as Hibs finances. Rod would sometimes get too close to the tank with his warm breath on the glass surface would thus leave an impression of his tache. To balance things, he'd turn his head to the side and leave another impression so the fish would think it was a starfish and not worry too much.

Thoughts?

I have one of these (tropical marine fish) also chinchillas (4) bet he doesnt have them

@hibs.net private member EH6 Hibby's Avatar
    A pack of dogs, which he releases into the grounds when any door to door charity workers call.

I think he has a benji.

@hibs.net private member Bayern Bru's Avatar
    Several money spiders.

@hibs.net private member One Day Soon's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: 4 PSN ID: 6 Wii Code: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Bob S View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Thoughts?

Are you kidding? He has a large white cat and a big open pool full of hungry crocodiles with a collapsing footbridge over it.

Rod's no fool though. If he wanted to off you he wouldn't bu66er about with some complicated tie you to a bench and switch on a slow moving laser lark, he'd just have you slotted and turned into some cost effective additional ballast for new East Stand pillar supports.

I dunno about the 'Tache but I've heard unconfirmed reports that Vladimir has 11 headless chickens which are bossed around his yard by a big fat cock...

I've also heard that this year he is on the lookout to add a few lithuanian turkeys to that list...

A python. A solitary predator that squeezes the life out of it's prey before devouring it whole.

Rod squeezes every last penny out of any club interested in one of our players before devouring the agents of any incoming players and getting them to play for a packet of Smarties a week.

Coaching Staff
    Maybe a colony of moles.

However, they've got out the cage and played havoc with the pitch.

Get it sorted....