hibs.net Messageboard

will hibs perform better away from the bag of nerves and moans that is ER?

will we perform better away from home without the majority moaning and groaning?

unless we are getting pumped, the away crowd is a bit more vocal and supportive. Chris Hogg made a plea today/yesterday for the crowd to try and support the team a bit more.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Hakim Sar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    will we perform better away from home without the majority moaning and groaning?

unless we are getting pumped, the away crowd is a bit more vocal and supportive. Chris Hogg made a plea today/yesterday for the crowd to try and support the team a bit more.
    I sure hope so. We are supposed to be hibs (SUPPORTERS) after all. Lets try and give them some real backing, and see how they respond.:notworthy:

I always feel real backing helps the players, i.e last seasons 1-0 win at Tynie, the fans are more important than they realize.

Away supporters usually more boisterous than home fans and really feel hearts away is a good place to begin to back the team a bit more positively.

After that it's down to the players!

Quote Originally Posted by murray26 View Post
    I always feel real backing helps the players, i.e last seasons 1-0 win at Tynie, the fans are more important than they realize.
    couldt agree more, if the fans get right behind the team from the off. if we get a good start ,and a goal in the first 20 mins or so that lot will have to come out.

cant help feeling that with mikey stewart out we will have the edge

mon the hibs

@hibs.net private member scoopyboy's Avatar

Don't know about the team but I'm cetainly looking forward to Tynecastle and Dingwall simply to get away from the whingers.

I have always found Hibs away support to be more to my liking than the home support.

Provided we don't lose an early goal or do something stupid I am fairly certain that one stand will be rocking. Their main stand rocks all the time but that's more to do with the state it's in and the foundations.

@hibs.net private member GlesgaeHibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scoopyboy View Post
    Don't know about the team but I'm cetainly looking forward to Tynecastle and Dingwall simply to get away from the whingers.

I have always found Hibs away support to be more to my liking than the home support.
    Everyone is usually up for a good day out and up for a sing song. Makes it so much better.

We always have a good support at Tynie, and i expect it to be as good as ever tomorrow.......... Wana hear you's all loud & clear through the TV !

Quote Originally Posted by GlesgaeHibby View Post
    Everyone is usually up for a good day out and up for a sing song. Makes it so much better.
    The fact that the majority of them have been in the Roseburn and Murrayfield Hotel since the break of dawn (even before the jakies) and are well pashed helps.