hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Club 12 (2013) Supporter
    We're a depleated side with a lack of quality. Fact. No matter how much any other HMFC fan wants too deny it; it's fact the current squad has a massive lack of quality in the squad, injuries aside.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Salsa View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My point exactly. We are crap yet grinding good results out of them. It is the same team Csaba had yet JJ can somehow get the team to actually work together.
    The puppet...until mad Vlad gets bored & starts fiddling wi JJ's strings ....Yam management team.jpg

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Seep View Post
    We're a depleated side with a lack of quality. Fact. No matter how much any other HMFC fan wants too deny it; it's fact the current squad has a massive lack of quality in the squad, injuries aside.
    We don't know it's a fact though as your club is riddled with liars from top to bottom.

The lack of quality i'll give you

Saying that though i'd say your defence and midfield is as good as anyone else outwith the old firm, it's just your strikers are absolutely honking, how callum elliot is making a living as a professional football player i'll never know, gives hope to us all

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: EllChrisso PSN ID: EllChrisso
    Fair play to you Salsa and coming on here after a defeat to Utd.

Most would save it for a big win etc.

I admire you just wanna talk football, with banter, not immature folk.

Im sure Hearts season isn't finished just yet, as we have shown we can also have a bad side, to our fantastic start to the season. But i really do hope you, nor utd or motherwell, catch us to 3rd!

Faxed Back to Kaunas
    Quote Originally Posted by bingo70 View Post
    We don't know it's a fact though as your club is riddled with liars from top to bottom.

The lack of quality i'll give you

Saying that though i'd say your defence and midfield is as good as anyone else outwith the old firm, it's just your strikers are absolutely honking, how callum elliot is making a living as a professional football player i'll never know, gives hope to us all
    Guys can we not bring Vlad crap into this? We are talking about football here. Results. League positions in this thread. I'd liek to see a decent discussion here wihout trying to score points off one another.

I would suggest it's now impossible for Hearts to get third, simply because even if one of us, Dundee Untied and Motherwell go on a truly awful run, we won't all do so.

That's not to say they won't finish higher than 6th though. Though it should be 6th at worst unless St Johnstone win their 3 games in hand, then it gets interesting...

Guys can we not bring Vlad crap into this? We are talking about football here. Results. League positions in this thread. I'd liek to see a decent discussion here wihout trying to score points off one another.

Your talking about JJ being manager though when we all know that its Vlad who has a say on which personel take to the pitch ...

Faxed Back to Kaunas
    Quote Originally Posted by Ell_Chrisso View Post
    Fair play to you Salsa and coming on here after a defeat to Utd.

Most would save it for a big win etc.

I admire you just wanna talk football, with banter, not immature folk.

Im sure Hearts season isn't finished just yet, as we have shown we can also have a bad side, to our fantastic start to the season. But i really do hope you, nor utd or motherwell, catch us to 3rd!
    The man talks sense

I certainly dn't think Hearts are contending for anything. They haven't been since day 1 really. however if JJ has us in a comfotable 5th or better come the last day of the season I will see that as progress.

Faxed Back to Kaunas
    Quote Originally Posted by happyhibbie View Post
    Your talking about JJ being manager though when we all know that its Vlad who has a say on which personel take to the pitch ...
    hmm. I wouldn't be as stupid as to say Vlad doesn't influence the team shhet. However I do beleive that this is minimal these days. In the past when yer likes of Miko anc Co were here theyn yes he probably faxed the team through. However in recent times you can't really say he has anything to gain from playing players like Zalioukas Nade Novikouskas (SP) or Kingston as their aren't really an alternatives.

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    I think who (really) manages your club is relevant, just cos you don't like it doesn't mean it's not relevant.

Point taken though, i do find it annpoying when other teams come on here for football discussion and it turns into just constant digs.

What about my other points though, how is callum elliot still employed as a footballer?

Left by mutual consent!
    I have always said that it was an impossible ask. However the recent run of form is possibly showing us that Hearts are on a better track upwards than downwards. With an injury list that could create about 2 teams 1-0 away to Arabs was a decent result. The rest of the season will be a big test for JJ though.
    Nothing is impossible where hawrts are concerned. It does look like Jumbo Jim has you even more compact than Shabby, and that's saying sometink

You will probably get top 6 for this season, and we'll have to wait and see what the close season brings. You've been looking for a striker for many moons. Maybe, just maybe you'll get one.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    The man talks sense

I certainly dn't think Hearts are contending for anything. They haven't been since day 1 really. however if JJ has us in a comfotable 5th or better come the last day of the season I will see that as progress.
    Great progress

What position did you finish last year?
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

Faxed Back to Kaunas
    You could go through the entire squad at Hearts Bingo and querie their football ability. Hearts have a crap squad. Id say the entire SPL is disadvantaged by their squad this season hence why we have United sitting only 6 points away from Celtic. Come the closed season if Hearts are able to make any signing in the form of an experienced forward I will be happy. By the time next season starts JJ will have had ample time to get a team playing together and if he cannot get any results he will and should be dumped in search for a new manager. The same procedure as an team.

Gamer IDs

You could go through the entire squad at Hearts Bingo and querie their football ability. Hearts have a crap squad. Id say the entire SPL is disadvantaged by their squad this season hence why we have United sitting only 6 points away from Celtic. Come the closed season if Hearts are able to make any signing in the form of an experienced forward I will be happy. By the time next season starts JJ will have had ample time to get a team playing together and if he cannot get any results he will and should be dumped in search for a new manager. The same procedure as an team.

What sort of realistic targets do you see that could improve your current squad? and who needs booted out the door?

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Seep View Post
    Any hope of catching up with Hibs or Dundee UTD took a horrendous blow today, we couldn't allow the gap between us and Hibs to get back to 10 points. Gutted .

Quote Originally Posted by Rory89 View Post
    Just had a look at Hearts team from today, and laughed. Fair enough it looked like a weakened side, but it that is such a very, very poor team there. There would have to be a flesh eating virus at Hibs for us to put out that pash a team.

I don't think we should be congratulating ourselves on being 10 points clear of them.
    Apparently there is a flesh eating virus at Tynecastle... Nade's only been given 24 years to live

Faxed Back to Kaunas
    What sort of realistic targets do you see that could improve your current squad? and who needs booted out the door?
    How long do you have?
    David Witteveen
    Ismael Bouzid
    Calum Elliot
    Christian Nade
    Spring to mind as expendable.
    I have nothing against Kingston as he is quite an attacking minded player, to be fair to Nade when he has the ball at his feet in the last 3rd he is usually fine with it in terms of either holding it up or if he has had his weetabix that day he may even take somebody on as he is quite skillful with his feet/strength.
    It is clear that we need a striker but most importanlty we need a Steven Pressley figurehead. Stewart should enver have been made captain of the squad and to be honest I have more faith in Zalioukas with that role.

Left by mutual consent!
    How long do you have?
    David Witteveen
    Ismael Bouzid
    Calum Elliot
    Christian Nade
    Spring to mind as Expandable
    I have nothing against Kingston as he is quite an attacking minded player, to be fair to Nade when he has the ball at his feet in the last 3rd he is usually fine with it in terms of either holding it up or if he has had his weetabix that day he may even take somebody on as he is quite skillful with his feet/strength.
    It is clear that we need a striker but most importanlty we need a Steven Pressley figurehead. Stewart should enver have been made captain of the squad and to be honest I have more faith in Zalioukas with that role.
    Fixed that for you

@hibs.net private member KeithTheHibby's Avatar
    I have always said that it was an impossible ask. However the recent run of form is possibly showing us that Hearts are on a better track upwards than downwards. With an injury list that could create about 2 teams 1-0 away to Arabs was a decent result. The rest of the season will be a big test for JJ though.
    I am struggling to care in all honesty.

Apparently, from my facebook page:

"When we have our full strength team out we'll be a different proposition. All these young boys are gaining good experience and will make good weapons from the bench when Driver, Kello, Palazuelos etc are fit. Bring on next season"

Driver, i'll give them but palazuelos... really.

One swallow and all that.

Gamer IDs

How long do you have?
    David Witteveen
    Ismael Bouzid
    Calum Elliot
    Christian Nade
    Spring to mind as expendable.

I maybe catch him only when hes doing a few things right, but iv always thought bouzid was not too bad?

I don't watch hearts games or highlights, but like another pointed out earlier in the thread, your midfield with Stewart etc isnt too bad. And your team doesn't concede many goals. So i can kind of see why there are two strikers named in that list. Is the Kevin Kyle thing still a possibility? The youngsters that iv seen, like Gary glenn, haven't done much wrong, do they get more of a run in atmo?

I'm not sure of the exact number but it was a key tlaking pint on ESPN before the match. It could be even mroe after Stewart and Mulrooney had to pull out today.
    Ah wish Stewart's faither had pulled oot then we widnae have to look at his greetin face
    This is how it feels

There's no chance it's over.

It'll go right to the wire.

@hibs.net private member Part/Time Supporter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HouchyŽ View Post
    Apparently, from my facebook page:

"When we have our full strength team out we'll be a different proposition. All these young boys are gaining good experience and will make good weapons from the bench when Driver, Kello, Palazuelos etc are fit. Bring on next season"

Driver, i'll give them but palazuelos... really.

One swallow and all that.
    Palazuelos is out of contract anyway.

If their kids show up even reasonably well it gives Vlad more of an excuse to hunt the senior players.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    Ah wish Stewart's faither had pulled oot then we widnae have to look at his greetin face
    No way. He'd paid his pound and he was getting his money's worth.

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    No way. He'd paid his pound and he was getting his money's worth.
    You mean he got two goes?

Quote Originally Posted by greenlex View Post
    You mean he got two goes?
    Sloppy seconds ...

@hibs.net private member Kojock's Avatar
    My point exactly. We are crap yet grinding good results out of them. It is the same team Csaba had yet JJ can somehow get the team to actually work together.
    Yep, you beat the two bottom teams at Swynie, (Falkirk and Hamilton) you beat an Aberdeen team who are dire and you think you are world beaters.

Face it Hertz are crap.

Left by mutual consent! Phil D. Rolls's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    With his foetus like features, I fear Stewart is the one who was pulled out too soon.