hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Club 12 (2013) Supporter

That's it for me.

Any hope of catching up with Hibs or Dundee UTD took a horrendous blow today, we couldn't allow the gap between us and Hibs to get back to 10 points. Gutted .

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    Good Who you got next week? Oops!
    Last edited by greenlex; 07-03-2010 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seep View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Any hope of catching up with Hibs or Dundee UTD took a horrendous blow today, we couldn't allow the gap between us and Hibs to get back to 10 points. Gutted .

Nah seriously ...

@hibs.net private member Alex Trager's Avatar
    Way

@hibs.net private member Winston Ingram's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    No offence but ye's were never going to catch us or DU. Look at yer squad. It's gash

@hibs.net private member Sean1875's Avatar
    round ye

why really would you come on here and post that apart from the fact you want to get laffed aw well here it gose

well imagine being at 13 and Hibs in a SC semi. Never mind there is always next season for you.

I for one will never seriously rule Hearts out of anything. More so when my own team suffers from regular self-destruct syndrome.That said, I'm happy to rule your lot out of the Scottish Cup this season.

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    You've got a pretty tough run of fixtures coming up now as well i think so as much as i'd never rule it out i think your probably right.

On the positive side, it's the world cup this year so i imagine vlad will probably get you another couple of stars from it

Quote Originally Posted by bubblesmorrison View Post
    why really would you come on here and post that apart from the fact you want to get laffed aw well here it gose
    probably because he wants to discuss football and his teams message board is full of complete knob ends

Nah, I don't think it's over yet.

You've still got the threat of the Saints winning their games in hand and then being level with you.

Let the Uber BIG battle for top 6 commence

Quote Originally Posted by bubblesmorrison View Post
    At least he is admitting it ...unlike most o the tramps over on 10pointsback ...

Just had a look at Hearts team from today, and laughed. Fair enough it looked like a weakened side, but it that is such a very, very poor team there. There would have to be a flesh eating virus at Hibs for us to put out that pash a team.

I don't think we should be congratulating ourselves on being 10 points clear of them.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hainan Hibs View Post
    Nah, I don't think it's over yet.

You've still got the threat of the Saints winning their games in hand and then being level with you.

Let the Uber BIG battle for top 6 commence
    And the 3 matches St Johnstone have in hand are against Falkirk (home & away) and Hamilton (home).

They win those....Yams are 7th

Quote Originally Posted by Sergey® View Post
    And the 3 matches St Johnstone have in hand are against Falkirk (home & away) and Hamilton (home).

They win those....Yams are 7th
    Think i'd prefer it for hearts to make top 6, **** playing st johnstone again

Quote Originally Posted by bingo70 View Post
    As the big fat boy singer would sing"You took the words right outa my mouth"

I am also gutted.

Quote Originally Posted by Rory89 View Post
    Just had a look at Hearts team from today, and laughed. Fair enough it looked like a weakened side, but it that is such a very, very poor team there. There would have to be a flesh eating virus at Hibs for us to put out that pash a team.

I don't think we should be congratulating ourselves on being 10 points clear of them.
    Thing is they did look decent going forward at times and could do us a bit of damage when we come to play them.

Faxed Back to Kaunas
    I have always said that it was an impossible ask. However the recent run of form is possibly showing us that Hearts are on a better track upwards than downwards. With an injury list that could create about 2 teams 1-0 away to Arabs was a decent result. The rest of the season will be a big test for JJ though.

Quote Originally Posted by Salsa View Post
    I have always said that it was an impossible ask. However the recent run of form is possibly showing us that Hearts are on a better track upwards than downwards. With an injury list that could create about 2 teams 1-0 away to Arabs was a decent result. The rest of the season will be a big test for JJ though.
    Do the yam tramps really have that many injuries or has Vlad been playing footie manager 10 again ...?...

Quote Originally Posted by Phil MaGlass View Post
    Thing is they did look decent going forward at times and could do us a bit of damage when we come to play them.
    as much as i don't like praising anything yam, they do have some good players and so they should considering there wage bill.

The young guys that have come in recently look like decent prospects from what i've seen, my concern is that few of them make it good when they're trying to cut the wage bill like what happened with our 'golden generation'

Hearts had three wins in a row and played pish in them all. Behave yourself. The only way you will beat us is home advantage in a Derby. If we score first you are ****ed. You score first it will be a different matter. We are always liable to score the same cant be said for your mob.

Faxed Back to Kaunas
    Quote Originally Posted by happyhibbie View Post
    Do the yam tramps really have that many injuries or has Vlad been playing footie manager 10 again ...?...
    I'm not sure of the exact number but it was a key tlaking pint on ESPN before the match. It could be even mroe after Stewart and Mulrooney had to pull out today.

Testimonial Due NadeAteMyLunch!'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory89 View Post

Stokesy's bare skeleton would walk into their side.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: RAFFERTY X
    It's fine i'm sure yous will win the SPL, the 'big cup', the 'mickey mouse cup' and don't forget the CL, oh wait yous won't be in it this year unfortunately.

Faxed Back to Kaunas
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlex View Post
    Hearts had three wins in a row and played pish in them all. Behave yourself. The only way you will beat us is home advantage in a Derby. If we score first you are ****ed. You score first it will be a different matter. We are always liable to score the same cant be said for your mob.
    My point exactly. We are crap yet grinding good results out of them. It is the same team Csaba had yet JJ can somehow get the team to actually work together.

Quote Originally Posted by bingo70 View Post
    Yep i concur as id fancy us beating hertz more than the saintees.

My point exactly. We are crap yet grinding good results out of them. It is the same team Csaba had yet JJ can somehow get the team to actually work together.
    Think in fairness to shabba though there's nearly always a lift and improvement in performances when a new manager comes in.

JJ is a slavbering liar. He just said Concalves has been injured and implyed that was the reason he hasnt been playing before dredging up the signing thing. He is an arse and a big fat jobby. His record against Hibs is splendid too.
    You wont make top six. The Perth Saintees will be having that which is a pity cos I would rather face Hearts than therm.