hibs.net Messageboard

First Elton John - Now Mick Hucknall Live @ Easter Road

Great to see Mick Hucknall making an appearance at Easter Road this afternoon. Disappointed he never gave us a blast of Money's Too Tight To Mention but relieved he didn't sing the later Simply Red back catalogue as it was pretty dire.

Mind you, ref should have had the penalty retaken as Hucknall was well off his line when Benji took the pen.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Euphoria1875
    Quote Originally Posted by Gala Foxes View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Great to see Mick Hucknall making an appearance at Easter Road this afternoon. Disappointed he never gave us a blast of Money's Too Tight To Mention but relieved he didn't sing the later Simply Red back catalogue as it was pretty dire.

Mind you, ref should have had the penalty retaken as Hucknall was well off his line when Benji took the pen.

the guy looked like a nutcase but made some decent saves

Coaching Staff
    Thought it was Chris Burke's overweight brother when I saw him, or this guy with hair a la gingere !

http://tolkiengateway.net/wiki/Samwise_Gamgee

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Euphoria1875 View Post
    the guy looked like a nutcase but made some decent saves

he also put the highly rated Stack to shame by showing him how to kick a ball properly.

Left by mutual consent!
    Thought Hucks was in Liverpool

Chris Jackson's love child surely?

This is how it feels

Stick-on to move to Hertz at the end of the season,

or is Money Too Tight to Mention ?

Blog Entries
    Credit ti him for 4/5 stops..but even more for the way he commanded box and made early desicions to come out for the ball etc...a youngster could fold in that situation....he shone.

Just glad we got one past him

Quote Originally Posted by Gala Foxes View Post

Can't say I noticed, but refs never look out for this (or ignore it if they do). Along with ignoring players encroaching on the penalty box before a penalty's been taken and doing nothing about the fouling that goes on in the box at dead balls, this is a pet hate of mine. Don't get me started......

Coaching Staff
    Have to say I thought that was one of the best ref performances at ER this season. Let the game flow and wasn't born with a whistle in his mouth. Was too far away to see the penalty encroaching, but all in all he let both teams play fairly.

Removed
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by truehibernian View Post
    Have to say I thought that was one of the best ref performances at ER this season. Let the game flow and wasn't born with a whistle in his mouth. Was too far away to see the penalty encroaching, but all in all he let both teams play fairly.
    I'd get your tin hat ready. That ref was poor today, just shows how bad the rest have been if you thought that was one of the best.

Coaching Staff
    Can only think of two contentious decisions, one of them being the save the keeper made from Stokes, which was the linesman's call (we were right in line when he flagged for a bye kick ). Wasn't card happy either which was a bonus for the derby given Bamba and Miller were walking a tightrope.

@hibs.net private member snooky's Avatar
    Eh? He was dire! (Unless you're being sarky - then whoosh)

You jest surely?

He stopped the game every 2 mins when he really didn't need to, never let the game flow at all IMO.

@hibs.net private member & Biggest, Funniest Slaver on hibs.net 2012 Pedantic_Hibee's Avatar
    Listening to the game on the radio, the shrill of the ref's whistle was all too regular. I thought I'd tuned into a rave.
    "Play for the name on the front of the jersey and the supporters will remember the name on the back"