hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Underbelly

Hybrid View

Left by mutual consent!
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 666

Underbelly

Has anyone watched this? I've got Monday's episode taped and I set up a series link for it. It has also taped Underbelly Uncut which was on last night.

As far as I can see its saying that last night's episode is the uncut version of Monday's episode but they are both only an hour long. Can someone shed some light on this?

Quote Originally Posted by ArabHibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Has anyone watched this? I've got Monday's episode taped and I set up a series link for it. It has also taped Underbelly Uncut which was on last night.

As far as I can see its saying that last night's episode is the uncut version of Monday's episode but they are both only an hour long. Can someone shed some light on this?
    I think the only difference is that the uncut version is slightly swearier with some of the violent scenes being viewed from a different perspective. I may be wrong.
    Personally I found the guy from Taggarts commentary annoying but still a decent watch.
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by ArabHibee View Post

Probably chuck longer advert breaks into the cut version?

I watched it when it was on FX last year (might even have been the end of 2008). Pretty good series - based on a true story as well. I googled some of the names and there are interesting articles/you tube footage of them.

I wouldn't do that before you've watched the series though, unless you'ren ot bothered at seeing how many of them live and die.

I watched it on FX last year as well. The first series was brilliant.

I've just finished the second series and it really isn't up to much at all. The third series starts in a couple of weeks, so I'll give it a chance, but if it's anything like the second series I'll be swerving it.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marabou Stork View Post
    I watched it on FX last year as well. The first series was brilliant.

I've just finished the second series and it really isn't up to much at all. The third series starts in a couple of weeks, so I'll give it a chance, but if it's anything like the second series I'll be swerving it.
    I read there was going to be a 2nd series but didn't realise it had been on already - was it on British TV?

I wasn't sure where they could go with it but I think talk was of a prequel?

Quote Originally Posted by Danderhall Hibs View Post
    I read there was going to be a 2nd series but didn't realise it had been on already - was it on British TV?

I wasn't sure where they could go with it but I think talk was of a prequel?
    It's available from some of the usual places.

It was a prequel, with only Alphonse Gangitano from series 1 making an appearance. The story could have been interesting, but they went over the top with sex and violence. It's also got the worst scottish accent from an actor that I've ever heard. It's abysmal.