hibs.net Messageboard

First Team Regular

The dogs fixtures

Hate to open this thread about our neighbours but can anyone actually see us playing them a 4th time at ER...
    Their next 5 fixtures are
    Dons away
    Well away
    Arabs away
    Class home
    Huns Home
    How many points can they steal in these games..

"keep the faith"

2. Log in to remove the advert

They're wittering on about their ticket allocation for the fourth derby. They've got a lot of work to do before they get anywhere near Easter Road this season.

If they make top six I'll put Gramo in a bath of beans

They have two things in their favour which means they might just do it.Firstly the confidence at the dons i imagine couldnt get any lower after the last two results and secondly the fixture pile up that st johnstone have got to cope with.Also the last games before the split has aberdeen against the saintees so by then we should know who we want to win to stop them getting into the top six now it doesnt matter that we wont get them in the games after the split due to the new stand.The dons v hertz game is vital i think and should the dons win it(which on past hsitory they will) then that i think would make it very tricky for hertz to make the top six.
    Dont care either way if they make it or not but would have a nice wee chuckle of they dont.

Nothing should be taken for granted.
    One game at a time, eh ?
    Hibs will do what they need to do to get that 3rd spot, those skip dwellers can stumble on as per.

3 points on Saturday is all we need to be worrying about ATM.