hibs.net Messageboard

State of the art Training Complex ? Get These "Superstars"down to Gullane Sand Dunes

Thread Title says it all.

These spoilt twats need to learn about real hard work. Get them down to Gullane Sand Dunes. I'm sure that won't be a comfy as our super shiny new state of the art training complex.

Yes I am angry (and relieved that I didn't go tonight) but these overpaid twats need a reality check.

I can't wait to hear what John Hughes says about this.
    Last edited by The Voice Of Reason; 17-02-2010 at 08:40 PM. Reason: A bit over the top - I am angry.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by The Voice Of Reason View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

These spoilt twats need to learn about real hard work. Get them down to Gullane Sand Dunes. I'm sure that won't be a comfy as our super shiny new state of the art training complex.

Yes I am angry (and relieved that I didn't go tonight) but these overpaid twats need a reality check.

Tossers, the lot of them.
    And when they're done with that get them doing laps of Arthur Seat as a warm down.

@hibs.net private member bawheid's Avatar

Aye, they've been bloody murder all season. The sooner Hughes goes the better. I'd get Mixu back...maybe with Tommy Craig as his assistant.

Bad week at the office. This is Hibs - what's new?

Calm doon!

Quote Originally Posted by bawheid View Post

Aye, they've been bloody murder all season. The sooner Hughes goes the better. I'd get Mixu back...maybe with Tommy Craig as his assistant.

Bad week at the office. This is Hibs - what's new?

Calm doon!
    Fair enough, I am angry.

Can't help thinking that a wee stint down at Gullane would do them good though.

I have just edited my OP - got rid of the "Tossers" line.......a bit OTT in hindsight.
    Last edited by The Voice Of Reason; 17-02-2010 at 08:42 PM. Reason: As stated in my post.

Those spoilt ****ers obviously have it too easy at East Mains. That state of the art complex and we're only sitting in 3rd behind the Old Firm. Do they just hang around playing pool all day?

The kids who come through the training centre should be given the chance to play in the 1st team if they are good enough. At least they would be eager to impress unlike the shower of *****e who played tonight.

Hanlon, Stevenson, Wotherspoon, Galbraith and Byrne would make a better fist of things than the likes of Nish, Rankin, Benji etc !!

This summer needs to see an end to the Hibs careers for these players and the much wanted centre half, right back and midfield enforcer need to be found and brought to the club to help the talented youngsters we have progress.
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it" - George Bernard Shaw.

admins - close this pash

Quote Originally Posted by Big Frank View Post
    admins - close this pash
    Who are you - god ?

That would be pub league coaching. Batter them, but working with a ball. That's what they need to get better at, no? Hibs don't compete In cross country runs.

First Team Regular
    and what good would it do running them in to the ground at gullane? have a word

Left by mutual consent!
    Ok, players to Gullane but where to send Hughes?!

He certainly needs some help on his formations..

2 midfielders against 4 or 5 just doesn't work..

It's either sheer arrogance, ignorance or he's scared he'll upset one of the four forwards he continues to play not to change the "Gun Ho" set up..

Everytime we play against a "Lesser" team they pack their midfield, stifle our play, shut us down and bully our "Midget Mayhem" midfielders out the game!

How about playing a simple, basic, old school 4-4-2 against teams like St Johnstone?

Smith

Wotherspoon
    Bamba/Hogg
    Hanlon
    Murray

Zemamma
    Miller
    McBride
    Galbraith

Stokes
    Riordan

Plenty other interchangeable options on the bench, Rankin, Benji, Nish etc
    Last edited by Judas Iscariot; 17-02-2010 at 09:02 PM.

Who are you - god ?

Its a bag o *****, voice of reason. Go blow your nose, wipe your tears and stand up

Stop splattering Hibs net with your panicky nonsense and chill.

@hibs.net private member Gerard's Avatar
    Hibs will have weeks when the team will lose games and this is one of them. The season is still looking good and if JH continues to get results that made the team achieve the league spot we are in now; we will have had a good season.

I am sure that JH will be telling the players that they must be consistent in the way they play football. No team has a divine riight to win every game they play.
    Let's hop Saturday gets us back to winning ways
    G

Quote Originally Posted by Big Frank View Post
    Its a bag o *****, voice of reason. Go blow your nose, wipe your tears and stand up

Stop splattering Hibs net with your panicky nonsense and chill.

Quote Originally Posted by JIm View Post
    and what good would it do running them in to the ground at gullane? have a word
    It would be a wee reality check for them James.

They are treated to 5 star stuff down at the new complex, it would maybe serve as a wee kick up the backside for tonight's debacle.

Quote Originally Posted by bawheid View Post
    Please stop picking on me......I'll get even more upset than I am at the moment

Please stop picking on me......I'll get even more upset than I am at the moment
    Apologies, not meaning to pick on you.

This is Hibs. We're prone to this sort of sh***. Have been for all of my days and no doubt yours.