hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    @hibs.net private member essexhibee's Avatar

Your most hated spl player?

All this talk of Kris Boyd's blatant attack on wee Zouma has got me thinking...

Who is your most hated player currently playing in the SPL?
    For what reason(s) do you hate the player so much?

Those I hate the most include:

Boyd - Arrogant twat, he thinks he is a lot better than he actually is, and that stupid celebration he does when he just stands there with his fat mouth wide open.
    Lafferty - Honking player, he too thinks hes the business when he really isnt, aswell as having a stupid mullet.
    Stewart - Need i say more?
    McGeady - THAT dive at ER near the start of the season, the way he wears hes socks really low as if he is some european star in the champions league, and the way he thinks hes worth so many more millions that he is, i just hear myself say when he has the ball i hope someone smashes him.

SO? Who is your most hated spl player .netters?

2. Log in to remove the advert

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sjmcg1304
    Quote Originally Posted by essexhibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Boyd - Arrogant twat, he thinks he is a lot better than he actually is, and that stupid celebration he does when he just stands there with his fat mouth wide open.
    Lafferty - Honking player, he too thinks hes the business when he really isnt, aswell as having a stupid mullet.
    McGeady - THAT dive at ER near the start of the season, the way he wears hes socks really low as if he is some european star in the champions league, and the way he thinks hes worth so many more millions that he is, i just hear myself say when he has the ball i hope someone smashes him.

What a lot of nonsense. He holds the record for the most goals scored EVER in the SPL; continues to score 20+ goals a season and has added a lot more to his game in the past 2 seasons.

If this question was asked 2 weeks ago, I doubt Boyd would even have featured.
    Madness, as you know, is a lot like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

Elias Wagner?

Quote Originally Posted by The Story So Far... View Post
    What a lot of nonsense. He holds the record for the most goals scored EVER in the SPL; continues to score 20+ goals a season and has added a lot more to his game in the past 2 seasons.

You seem to have an issue with people disliking Boyd

My top 3 is Thomson, Lafferty, Boyd.

Mikey Stewart
    Terry Butcher
    Gary Caldwell
    Artur Boruc

Coaching Staff
    Purely for his horrendous play acting with Mulgrew, Lafferty takes the award. A thoroughly dispicable player. Failing that, Mikolaunas for them............he just had a face that you would just love to punch seven bells out of each and every day.

Quote Originally Posted by JC50 View Post
    Mikey Stewart
    Terry Butcher
    Gary Caldwell
    Artur Boruc
    Good shout there, especially for when he celebrated in front of the east, giving it the "i cannae hear you" hand to the ear and the "shh" finger to the mouth. What a d**k.

Historically: Paul Hartley
    Now: Kyle Lafferty
    Although a special mention has to go to Lee Millar.
    The latter two have to be the biggest cheats in the history of the SPL.

Kenny Miller has to be up there for me for some reason.

Simply down to the fact that I just hate seeing him score, giving all the unbelievably easy chances he has missed for Scotland in big games.

How can he score goals, some decent ones too, for the ****my huns but turns into the biggest bottle merchant knows to man when he pulls on the proud Scotland jersey?

Oh, and that fact that he always seems to take so much joy from scoring against us, which he always seems to do.

Twat.

@hibs.net private member Leith Green's Avatar

David Van Zanten ....

@hibs.net private member lapsedhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Story So Far... View Post

Larsson - scored tons of goals for one OF cheek, universally respected and admired.
    Boyd - scored tons of goals for the other OF cheek, universally - apart from you - loathed and despised.
    Has added Mars Bars, diving and elbow-slapping to his game.

Testimonial Due Booked4Being-Ugly's Avatar
    Right now just Boyd! :asshole:

Ian Black

Kris Boyd

Aiden Mcgeady

Artur Boric

cant even spell his surname but the twat that Darren McCormack nutted at the last derby...

Kevin Thomson by a country mile, wee **** moaning his erse of about us while still playing for us and wearing captains armband

@hibs.net private member CallumLaidlaw's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Cal_hibby
    Quote Originally Posted by lapsedhibee View Post
    Larsson - scored tons of goals for one OF cheek, universally respected and admired.
    Boyd - scored tons of goals for the other OF cheek, universally - apart from you - loathed and despised.
    thats cos we're celtic sympethisers

@hibs.net private member HibbyKeith's Avatar
    top 5

1. Kevin Thomson. no explanation needed.

2. Kevin Thomson. no explanation needed.

3. Kevin Thomson. no explanation needed.

4. Kevin Thomson. no explanation needed.

5. Kevin Thomson. no explanation needed.

Lafferty definitely, for the Mulgrew incident, amongst other things, McGregor for getting Stokes booked in the first game at Ibrox (1 of the worst decisions I've ever seen), Caldwell just cos he's a knobend, and the whole Aberdeen team.

Quote Originally Posted by lapsedhibee View Post
    Boyds record angers me, the fact he has more goals than larsson is so misleading. Larsson was TWICE the player Body will ever be, he played in a better spl, and was so much more classy than boyd.

I dont think you will see Boyd go on to play for Manchester Utd, win a champions league final (he played a pivitol role in beating arsenal 2006) , and play for Barcelona. It angers me, boyd isnt a patch on larsson, how many goals has he scored in old firm games? Nope, just tap-ins against falkirk etc

Lafferty. He has one of those arrogant hun faces you would never tire of hitting. Same with Miller, Boyd, McCulloch, Novo, Thompson, McGregor, Fergushun, Adam etc etc etc. But Lafferty really has that hun face down to a tee.

Blog Entries
    Going back a few years I detested Dave Bowman with a passion. He was the nastiest, most unpleasant and most ill-tempered footballer of his time. In the present day, Boyd takes some beating.

The vile being that is Kevin Thompson!!!

Boyds record angers me, the fact he has more goals than larsson is so misleading. Larsson was TWICE the player Body will ever be, he played in a better spl, and was so much more classy than boyd.

I dont think you will see Boyd go on to play for Manchester Utd, win a champions league final (he played a pivitol role in beating arsenal 2006) , and play for Barcelona. It angers me, boyd isnt a patch on larsson, how many goals has he scored in old firm games? Nope, just tap-ins against falkirk etc
    Agree
    Larrson was class and boyd is just a idiot who will never make it in prem.

As for who i hate the most it has to be thomson or caldwell.
    They never deserved the armband and had no respect for it when they had it.

And alos they left hibs for money.

Left by mutual consent!
    Lafferty
    Thomshun
    Boyd
    the Ginger tosser fae slimecastle
    McGeady

First Team Breakthrough creebo1875's Avatar
    I Seem to hate Mcgeady more than any other for some reason. I hate the way his hands turn back on themselves when he runs, i hate the way he moans when its not going his way, i hate the stupid look on his face, his poxy haircut.The fact that as if by some devine right he should always get things his own way

He has not been good this year, but he did change the game on sunday imo, hopefully he gets a bit of confidence and he could be a decent player.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by blueisthecolour View Post
    He has not been good this year, but he did change the game on sunday imo, hopefully he gets a bit of confidence and he could be a decent player.
    Hopefully he'll get banjoed

No matter what you think of him as a player, the guy can score goals, he isn't the best player in the world but he has added to his game this year, but his game is goals, much like super Ally, don't forget he didn't just score for rangers, he was top goalscorer with Killie to, not many players can claim to be top goal scorer for two different teams in one season.

Testimonial Due Booked4Being-Ugly's Avatar
    No matter what you think of him as a player, the guy can score goals, he isn't the best player in the world but he has added to his game this year, but his game is goals, much like super Ally, don't forget he didn't just score for rangers, he was top goalscorer with Killie to, not many players can claim to be top goal scorer for two different teams in one season.
    I'm sure he'll get plenty more as well with the diving antics of Kenny Miller!

Testimonial Due
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: magseven7
    Would you say he was on a par with Henrik Larsson?

How come that coupon of his gets even more angry when he scores? Another one who turned his back on his country. Horrible horrible mess of a man.