hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Andy Walker

Angry Andy Walker

This plumb is obviously bent on ingratiating himself with the hunnic legions with his commentating. Was in no doubt that Weir throwing himself on the deck should have been a pen , and that Miller's trademark tumble was a stonewaller

The guy is a hun bitch!

2. Log in to remove the advert

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibernating View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This plumb is obviously bent on ingratiating himself with the hunnic legions with his commentating. Was in no doubt that Weir throwing himself on the deck should have been a pen , and that Miller's trademark tumble was a stonewaller

The guy is a hun bitch!
    Was it Walker doing the co-commentary on Sky?

If so, he's a ******ing idiot. When the play got stopped in the first half for Rankin going down, he was moaning because it should only have been stopped for a head knock. Despite the replay (and in fact, the very first look at it) clearly showing Murray skelping the ball right into Rankin's coupon, he said something along the lines of "fair enough, stop it for a head knock, but that's just a clearance."

What a moron.

His commentary was so bad, I thought it sounded like the commentary you used to get in the early Playstation versions of FIFA.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

@hibs.net private member MacBean's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: macbean8 PSN ID: paulmchfc
    i thought he was okay today, he was quick to praise the hibees and said we were the petter team about 8 times in the first half, however all commentators regardless are going would fail to spot th dive and say it was a penatly, well except neil mccann
    Hibernian Football Club

Quote Originally Posted by matty_fairnie View Post
    Was it Walker doing the co-commentary on Sky?

If so, he's a ******ing idiot. When the play got stopped in the first half for Rankin going down, he was moaning because it should only have been stopped for a head knock. Despite the replay (and in fact, the very first look at it) clearly showing Murray skelping the ball right into Rankin's coupon, he said something along the lines of "fair enough, stop it for a head knock, but that's just a clearance."

What a moron.

His commentary was so bad, I thought it sounded like the commentary you used to get in the early Playstation versions of FIFA.
    I thought I was watching Rangers TV for most of it. Walker should get himself a job there full-time! The guy is a hun's gimp!

Left by mutual consent!
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 666
    You could clearly see from the replay Boyd elbowing Zouma in the coupon. Andy Walker says definitely a yellow card then. Eh no, a red card I would have thought!!

I thought he was a Celtic man as well, he was so pro Huns it was embarassing.

Walker may be twat but he is not a Hun!

@hibs.net private member BoltonHibee's Avatar
    I thought during the game, especially in the 1st half he was so pro Hibs. ( as the performance deserved).

I am not a fan of Andy Walker, but I thought he did well yesterday and came across fairly well.

I prefer to watch games involving the ugly unwashed pair and Hibs with ths sound off as all comentators talk about is them and not a fair report on the game. Bring back Arthur Montford wi his Stramashes etc.

Quote Originally Posted by JC50 View Post
    I thought he was a Celtic man as well, he was so pro Huns it was embarassing.
    He's working for the Weedgie Dollar

Why bother listening to commentaries-just have the volume loud enough for the crowd noise.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by fiolex1 View Post
    He's working for the Weedgie Dollar
    Sky TV?

Clearly he doesn’t know much about Hibs – he said after Rankins shot that “he’s capable” of scoring from there. We all know different.

Testimonial Due RoslinInstHibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BoltonHibee View Post
    I thought during the game, especially in the 1st half he was so pro Hibs. ( as the performance deserved).

I am not a fan of Andy Walker, but I thought he did well yesterday and came across fairly well.
    i would agree with that, his praise of our short passing game was good to hear

@hibs.net private member NORTHERNHIBBY's Avatar

Cool

I must admit that I prefer the commentaries that you get when the games are only available on the radio. By that I mean, the commentator has to first and foremost, describe the action and make the game come alive for the listener. When it is live on the box, too often you get stuck listening to what the " expert" thinks. Now, I quite like that, when the game is getting disected after it has finished but not when it is still going. There is a loose end to commentators arguements as well. The say refs can't make proper calls because they say they have not played the game, so every commentator must be an ex-pro? Refs are trained within the current climate and laws of the game as agreed pre-season. Ex-pros then assess the game although sometimes , they have not pulled on a pair of boots for ten or fifteen years or so during which time the game has changed dramatically. So they are using knowledge that is out of date.

@hibs.net private member Hibs Class's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Danderhall Hibs View Post
    Sky TV?

Clearly he doesn’t know much about Hibs – he said after Rankins shot that “he’s capable” of scoring from there. We all know different.

Moments later Crocker put him right, noting that Rankin hadn't scored since the Rangers game back in April.

Rankin was only one of several yesterday whom Walker noted were capable of something immediately after they had just done it.

Celtic man or Hun ? Aren;t they just the same thing ?

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    Andy Walker = :asshole:

And a big, intollerable(sp?) Celtic one at that.