hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    @hibs.net private member Liam89's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibeemikey21 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Could not agree more with you! I find some peoples treatment of this guy petulant and tiresome. I am a bit surprised by the fact that someone who supports rangers, takes such an interest in hibs, but there is no harm in it at all.

I really wonder what world those folk who rip into him live in. In my groups of mates and social circles, I am in a complete minority being a hibee. However, I really enjoy the friendly banter/piss taking that goes on and also am interested in what is going on at other clubs.

Those of you who put on the front that you foam at the mouth at the sight of a rival fan need to lighten up a bit!
    agreed, all this guy does is give us information and gets a discussion going. Well done BITC ;)

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member bawheid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lyonhibs View Post
    Blue is the Colour should be banned purely for his horrific use of the apostrophe in the thread title.

Such grammar abuse (and ideally all Huns) need(s) to be stamped out for society to function well

Re: Aberdeen Ultras?? Couldn't care less, although I think Aberdeen will continute to be one of the best away supports at ER.
    You need a full stop at the end of your second sentence.

Also, the OP's name is not capitalised nor does it include spaces.

Also, there was no need for the use of two question marks after the word Ultras.

Happy to help.

@hibs.net private member Mikey_1875's Avatar
    Quite a shame I think, helped bring an atmosphere to away games and would hope other clubs followed similar methods. Hope they still bring through decent numbers.

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by monza View Post
    Go and post it there with your mates then hun.

and we complain about them!!!

To be honest i went to Aberdeens pre season game at Hull with a couple of Aberdeen supporting mates of mine and i found the red ultras to be the biggest shower of pr1cks you could ever have the misfortune to meet.

They spent more time shouting at other people in their own support to sing, stand up, help with a flag, jump around etc etc than actually watching the game or creating any atmosphere themselves. A good few of them were so pi55ed they didn't even get into the game.

One boy i spoke to out in town after the game had to be the most boring man in the world. After boring me with tales of all the flags he had made and all the songs he wrote he then burst into tears because he had lost a flag 2 years before, he was then sick all over the wall of the pub and sent home.

The majority of the guys were either unmarried, pervy 30 somethings or 12-15 year old who just wanted to belong.

They certainly won't be missed by me.

@hibs.net private member Leithenhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by foreverhibs View Post
    To be honest i went to Aberdeens pre season game at Hull with a couple of Aberdeen supporting mates of mine and i found the red ultras to be the biggest shower of pr1cks you could ever have the misfortune to meet.

They spent more time shouting at other people in their own support to sing, stand up, help with a flag, jump around etc etc than actually watching the game or creating any atmosphere themselves. A good few of them were so pi55ed they didn't even get into the game.

One boy i spoke to out in town after the game had to be the most boring man in the world. After boring me with tales of all the flags he had made and all the songs he wrote he then burst into tears because he had lost a flag 2 years before, he was then sick all over the wall of the pub and sent home.

The majority of the guys were either unmarried, pervy 30 somethings or 12-15 year old who just wanted to belong.

They certainly won't be missed by me.

Or Me..http://www.redultras.net/

Monza - get a grip son.

BITC - Please continue to post, I enjoy reading your comments.

Left by mutual consent!
    It clearly states in the Ultras statement that they disbanded in early January, so why is the filthy hun asking about banners at Wednesdays game....?

Either not too bright or fishing...

Either way I hate him..

First Team Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuckie View Post
    It clearly states in the Ultras statement that they disbanded in early January, so why is the filthy hun asking about banners at Wednesdays game....?

Either not too bright or fishing...

Either way I hate him..
    Your an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by foreverhibs View Post

Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

Some of the displays really were quite smart though.

man love

Left by mutual consent! Hibercelona's Avatar
    Cheers for the news BITCH.... err BITC.

As much as I despise Aberdeen as a club, they have cracking fans.

It's quite sad to see the Red Ultras go.

Atmosphere is few and far between at football matches these days and it just keeps getting duller and duller.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by HibeeDaz6270 View Post
    Your an idiot.

Yooor an idyit...

@hibs.net private member Green Man's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TheMightyJag PSN ID: FiveOClockHero
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooster View Post
    Monza - get a grip son.

BITC - Please continue to post, I enjoy reading your comments.
    Hear hear.

I enjoy talking football with fans of all teams. I'd like to think we're a tolerant and open minded bunch on here, but the continued reaction to BITC from certain posters on here displays the petty attitude we so often criticise Hearts fans for.

I know there are a lot of unpleasant people among the Rangers support. BITC doesn't appear to be one of them, just a football fan who wants to discuss the game with like minded folk. IMHO he's a welcome addition to the board.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Man View Post
    Hear hear.

I enjoy talking football with fans of all teams. I'd like to think we're a tolerant and open minded bunch on here, but the continued reaction to BITC from certain posters on here displays the petty attitude we so often criticise Hearts fans for.

I know there are a lot of unpleasant people among the Rangers support. BITC doesn't appear to be one of them, just a football fan who wants to discuss the game with like minded folk. IMHO he's a welcome addition to the board.

I'm convinced some of the posters on this board are every bit as bigoted as the people they 'hate'.

BITC is an ok poster, i generally prefer reading what he has too say compared to Jack Regan or quite a few of the Hibs fans on this board TBH.