hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

We're supposed to be shaking in our shoes, apparently

Got into Jeffriesback at last and the first post I read was: -

"Anyone fancy donning the overalls and protective gear and popping over to the darkside to see what their take on all this is . I would do it but im allergic to vermin."

I think they seriously think we will be having a sleepless night in the wake of their maroon revolution.
    Last edited by Part/Time Supporter; 29-01-2010 at 08:33 PM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member snooky's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim44 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Got into Jeffriesback at last and the first post I read was - "Anyone fancy.. .

donning the overalls and protective gear and popping over to the darkside to see what their take on all this is . I would do it but im allergic to vermin."

I think they seriously think we will be having a sleepless night in the wake of their maroon revolution.
    Tusk, Tusk!

@hibs.net private member HibbyAndy's Avatar
    If this was my thread id av had it 'qauking in my boots'.

reigning hibs.net poker champion Wembley67's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Happyhibs62
    absolutely ****ing myself. Dirty manky hearts ****ers.

Blog Entries
    Another gem - "And I am sure Vlad was not alone in getting fed up of Csabas moaning" Up until 4pm today the general consensus over there was one of support for Shabby's defiance in the face of Mad Vlad. Two faced, hypocritical barstewards.

@hibs.net private member
    I still cannae get in to read about them - sales of tissues in Gorgie have gone through the roof

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: gringotodd
    Our response? We're delighted you ditched a manager who had just given you a 7 match unbeaten run, whose patience knew no bounds.

We're delighted you've appointed a hero who will no doubt want out at the first hint of Vlad-interference.

Most of all, we know that whichever puppet is in charge this week you'll still not be allowed a striker.

HE PLAYED WHEN WE SCUDDED THEM 7-0 AND MANAGEDTHEM IN THE 6-2
    hE IS OUR LUCKY CHARM - BRING HIM ON I SAY

@hibs.net private member Alex Trager's Avatar
    Got into Jeffriesback at last and the first post I read was: -

"Anyone fancy donning the overalls and protective gear and popping over to the darkside to see what their take on all this is . I would do it but im allergic to vermin."

i've been on since half four

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanduff View Post
    Judas

Quote Originally Posted by Seanduff View Post
    must be a paid up member then eh!

@hibs.net private member Ringothedog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maturehibby View Post
    HE PLAYED WHEN WE SCUDDED THEM 7-0 AND MANAGEDTHEM IN THE 6-2
    hE IS OUR LUCKY CHARM - BRING HIM ON I SAY
    You forgot the 5-1 League Cup Final win
    Jeez I am really terrified that he is the new yams manager.........aye right!!

Cheer up Jimmy Jeffries Oh what can it mean.......

Quote Originally Posted by Lupo View Post
    Thats it... infact since shab got sacked it wouldn't work for a wee while then i got on and have had no problems since

You can tell half the folk on yamback are immiture little pricks, and all they can talk about is slagging Hibs, never about their own issues

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    7 - 0, 6 - 2, 5 - 1.

Welcome back Jim!
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

Quote Originally Posted by frazeHFC View Post
    You can tell half the folk on yamback are immiture little pricks, and all they can talk about is slagging Hibs, never about their own issues
    Aside from the obvious balls thats expected with a new manager , but this is all you missed , except from a geeser called rudi ,on a post about charlie n slagging them off, he said that we are a club on the up, check it out

Blog Entries
    Unbelievable. After years of treating them like ****, the sycophants come out with - " THANKYOU VLADIMIR........... For bringing home a legend."
    "Once again Mr Romanov gets it SPOT ON " "Fantastic news, welcome home the Judge and thank you Mr Romanov " "So So HAPPy thanks Vlad " "Terrific work from Mr Romanov in ensuring the quick turnaround. " Short memories or desperation?

Unbelievable. After years of treating them like ****, the sycophants come out with - " THANKYOU VLADIMIR........... For bringing home a legend."
    "Once again Mr Romanov gets it SPOT ON " "Fantastic news, welcome home the Judge and thank you Mr Romanov " "So So HAPPy thanks Vlad " "Terrific work from Mr Romanov in ensuring the quick turnaround. " Short memories or desperation?
    One word springs to mind

Cheap

I was going to say three words which included the above as well as and cheerful.

Another gem - "And I am sure Vlad was not alone in getting fed up of Csabas moaning" Up until 4pm today the general consensus over there was one of support for Shabby's defiance in the face of Mad Vlad. Two faced, hypocritical barstewards.
    They are f***ing unbelievable.

Shabby came in and took them from 8th place to Europe, stabilising the team and winning manager of the year in the process (remember all the "in Csaba we trust" guff)

He then gave a list of players to Vlad which included a striker which incredibly they didn't have. Vlad then thew away the list and allowed him the likes of Witeveen and Suso. At that point, realising that Vlad was mental, Csaba became understandably dispirrited.

The Yam hoards in their unthinking quest for domination didn't notice that their team was ***** and demanded that the manager was changed!!!

How on earth, after 12 managers have they not noticed the common factor??

They could bring in Fergusson and it would not make one iota of difference until they get rid of the nutter in charge.

Blog Entries
    Decent manager....but if he thinks the Killie chairman interfered ....he has seen nothing yet

@hibs.net private member Ringothedog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellow Hibee View Post

Shabby came in and took them from 8th place to Europe, stabilising the team and winning manager of the year in the process (remember all the "in Csaba we trust" guff)

He then gave a list of players to Vlad which included a striker which incredibly they didn't have. Vlad then thew away the list and allowed him the likes of Witeveen and Suso. At that point, realising that Vlad was mental, Csaba became understandably dispirrited.

The Yam hoards in their unthinking quest for domination didn't notice that their team was ***** and demanded that the manager was changed!!!

They could bring in Ferguson and it would not make one iota of difference until they get rid of the nutter in charge.

And long may it continue

Quote Originally Posted by Mellow Hibee View Post

They could bring in Fergusson and it would not make one iota of difference until they get rid of the nutter in charge.
    Good analysis. JJ is hardly the world class, inspiring managerial acquisition that this bunch thought was their god-given right a few years ago. No more than a mediocre, ageing, no-mark who failed in England and was so sought after as a manager he was with Killie for 8 years and had ermmm no one of any note beating his door down when cut loose by Killie. Yeh, what a top signing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupo View Post
    Great avatar!

Go saints!

Yes, some hilarious stuff on there tonight.

@hibs.net private member Ryan91's Avatar
    I remember once talking with a good friend of mine who is a follower of football (albeit not a follower of our dear club or the laughing stock that is our neighbours) about how a team could have the world's best management team yet still go nowhere simly because the players are either so poor, or are motivated by certain 'other' factors or because the players are unable to work together as a team. He's the best they've had since Burley and that was waaaaaay back, they were wittering on about how he was the best ever at the end of last season and then as soon as he's gone and replaced by a manager who to them is a legend not just to them but to us as well (for he was captain when we horsed them 7-0 at Tynie, was manager when we horsed them 6-2 at ER and then was manager at Killie when we Horsed them 5-1 to lift our first trophy in 16 years) and they praise the owner who they were moaning about only 12 or 14 hours ago. Anyway all that really matters is how things are going in Sunny Leith and at the moment i would say that things are looking up. 'Mon the hibs for tommorow!

GGTTH

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EasterRoad4Ever View Post
    Good analysis. JJ is hardly the world class, inspiring managerial acquisition that this bunch thought was their god-given right a few years ago. No more than a mediocre, ageing, no-mark who failed in England and was so sought after as a manager he was with Killie for 8 years and had ermmm no one of any note beating his door down when cut loose by Killie. Yeh, what a top signing.

Yet they would have you believe he is a maroon sleeping giant (No offence intended to our esteemed member). Oh the wee souls.

Manufacturers of Tena for Men are not anticipating any growth in sales
    This is how it feels

Quote Originally Posted by down-the-slope View Post
    Decent manager....but if he thinks the Killie chairman interfered ....he has seen nothing yet
    With JJ in charge, a major humping of the Yam is definitely on the cards again by this current Hibs side. Shabby was a decent manager who was shafted by Vlad. I look forward to watching Cheer-up trying to turn the clock back with industrial football with both hands tied. Going back to manage the Yams at this stage is like a punishment. I almost feel SORRY for JJ

They actually now believe "could be at the start of a very special time for their club".
    What a bunch of fannies

Just listened to fanny stewart's comments on telly " sorry to lose csaba but happy to have a big manager come in". What? a big manager? only thing big about jj is his waste

@hibs.net private member Part/Time Supporter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by woody47 View Post
    They actually now believe "could be at the start of a very special time for their club".
    What a bunch of fannies

Just listened to fanny stewart's comments on telly " sorry to lose csaba but happy to have a big manager come in". What? a big manager? only thing big about jj is his waste
    You were in the cubicle with Jefferies when he got the call?