hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Yams - A Glimpse Into The Future

The yams had a wee peek into the crystal ball yesterday and they didn't like what they saw. The mist cleared and they were presented with a team devoid of their big earners. You know, the ones they can't afford and will leave when their contracts expire. Unless they're sold beforehand of course!

There was no Goncalves. No Wallace. No Driver. No Palazuelos.

Instead they had Cinikas. Suso. Black. Bouzid. A sprinkling of youth players straight from the (self proclaimed) best youth development policy in scotland (FACT).

They'll still tell us that their penalty shoot out win over Gretna in 2006 was worth it though.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent!
    These were the player ratings by some poor soul who made the 300 odd mile round trip.

Kello 8 - great save in the first half, comfortable on cross balls, no chance for goals.

Cinikas 4 - poor
    Zaliukas 5 - average
    Bouzid 4 - poor
    Visconte 6.5 - comfortable and composed, a couple of good runs forward, one or two good crosses (some poor corners) and defended quite well too despite being out of position.

Suso 4 - poor
    Stewart 4 - barely involved
    Jonsson 5 - tried hard and put in some tackles, barely got on the ball
    Black 4 - out of position, didn't do much, probably could have scored if he'd connected with a cross-ball

Robinson 6 - worked hard
    Smith 5 - had a tough job trying to do something with the constant hoofing from the back

Nade 6 - livened things up, ran at goal and had a couple of decent efforts, had to play far too deep
    Templeton NR - don't think he touched the ball
    Obua NR - no time

Testimonial Due bighairyfaeleith's Avatar
    Aye, they all want casba sacked now and honestly believe that if they will be able to replace with a good manager rather than some absolute nobody from lithuania.

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The yams had a wee peek into the crystal ball yesterday and they didn't like what they saw. The mist cleared and they were presented with a team devoid of their big earners. You know, the ones they can't afford and will leave when their contracts expire. Unless they're sold beforehand of course!

There was no Goncalves. No Wallace. No Driver. No Palazuelos.

Instead they had Cinikas. Suso. Black. Bouzid. A sprinkling of youth players straight from the (self proclaimed) best youth development policy in scotland (FACT).

They'll still tell us that their penalty shoot out win over Gretna in 2006 was worth it though.
    Why did they play that side?
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

Wasn't the bit surprised the Yams got beat yesterday. They're a crap, low motivated side who have been lucking it over the last few games and punched above their weight when they stole a point at ER. Stewart is the player who holds that mob together and he can't get up for more than 2 or 3 games in a row.

Now that the only thing they have left to their season is to hope that Hibs don't destroy their dull lives by winning the SC

Do we have to have yet another thread putting the boot into the sinking vessel that is the HOMFC?

It's getting rather tiresome.

I could join in the party and attack this utterly damned and totally abominable institution, and the deluded oafs who follow them in dwindling numbers watching their pathetic attempts to try and a) pass the ball b) find the net, and deride their staffroom and fanbase as a nest of paedophilles, but I'm going ot show a little more class and refrain from jumping on that particular bandwagon.

I'll concentrate on the affairs on my own club, thank you very much. After all this is a HIBS messageboard. I look forward to the 4th round draw for the Actiive Nation Scottish Cup.

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergey® View Post
    These were the player ratings by some poor soul who made the 300 odd mile round trip.
    Ah lovely to see Mikey maintaining his high standards.

I can imagine him in 20 years time at a Karaoke singing "Give me one moment in time..." (a Whiny version of Whitney's classic) with a slow-mo of his volley against Aberdeen for us (4-1).

Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Bob S View Post
    Do we have to have yet another thread putting the boot into the sinking vessel that is the HOMFC?

It's getting rather tiresome.

I could join in the party and attack this utterly damned and totally abominable institution, and the deluded oafs who follow them in dwindling numbers watching their pathetic attempts to try and a) pass the ball b) find the net, and deride their staffroom and fanbase as a nest of paedophilles, but I'm going ot show a little more class and refrain from jumping on that particular bandwagon.

I'll concentrate on the affairs on my own club, thank you very much. After all this is a HIBS messageboard. I look forward to the 4th round draw for the Actiive Nation Scottish Cup.
    Or the fifth round, even.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    Why did they play that side?
    Palazuelos would've been suspended. The other 3 wouldn't want to get cup-tied in case Rangers, Celtic or Hibs try and buy one later this month.

I love Vlad!

Quote Originally Posted by magpie1892 View Post
    Or the fifth round, even.
    Oh, I was talking about next season's SC. After all, this is meant to be a futuristic thread.

I'm looking forward to Gary Mackay going back in his trusty DeLorean to the time before Vlad was installed and telling Seve Cardownie and Fatty it was all a big mistake.

@hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Bob S View Post
    Oh, I was talking about next season's SC. After all, this is meant to be a futuristic thread.

I'm looking forward to Gary Mackay going back in his trusty DeLorean to the time before Vlad was installed and telling Seve Cardownie and Fatty it was all a big mistake.
    Is the party for us winning the 2010 Cup still going on?

Quote Originally Posted by EasterRoad4Ever View Post
    Wasn't the bit surprised the Yams got beat yesterday. They're a crap, low motivated side who have been lucking it over the last few games and punched above their weight when they stole a point at ER. Stewart is the player who holds that mob together and he can't get up for more than 2 or 3 games in a row.

Now that the only thing they have left to their season is to hope that Hibs don't destroy their dull lives by winning the SC
    TBH I would,like every Hibby, just love us to win the Scottish Cup; for our own pleasure as much as to stick it right up that shower. However if we fall short again, we can take some consolation from the fact that we would have brought a little ray of sunshine to their utterly miserable existence. Because that's what it is, an existence.

@hibs.net private member HibbyAndy's Avatar
    Hearts and there pathetic excuse for the term 'supporters' have made there bed, and the can f****ng well lye in it.

Its a downward spiral for that mob, no prospects and no future.

YOU welcomed Romanov on board, its YOUR fault your club will die a slow painfull death, and i for one will revel in the fact your pishy team will become even more pishness.

Deluded believers the lot of them.

GTF Hearts, the sooner the better as far as im concerned you ugly pathetic excuse for a club.

Quote Originally Posted by HibbyAndy View Post
    Hearts and there pathetic excuse for the term 'supporters' have made there bed, and the can f****ng well lye in it.

YOU welcomed Romanov on board, its YOUR fault your club will die a slow painfull death, and i for one will revel in the fact your pishy team will become even more pishness.

GTF Hearts, the sooner the better as far as im concerned you ugly pathetic excuse for a club.

BH.

Something about your post tells me you ever so slightly dislike the yams ...

Blog Entries
    I've never seen Shabby look more dejected or impassionate as he did on the touchline at Sheepodrie. I don't see him lasting much longer, unfortunately, as his stock must be running pretty low and his lifeline out of Tynie must be fraying at the edges.

If HOMFC were a Dog, it would have been put to sleep many months ago.

Stop sitting on the fence, Andy. Spit it out: you're trying to say it's not looking rosy for them?

Left by mutual consent!

@hibs.net private member Hibby70's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hibby70
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser_Sauzee View Post
    If HOMFC were a Dog, it would have been put to sleep many months ago.
    A small brown 5hitzu

@hibs.net private member One Day Soon's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: 4 PSN ID: 6 Wii Code: 5

If Hertz were a .......

car* they would be a Rover - out of date, impossible to repair, no long term future, lacking in originality or style and beloved of the those who wish they amounted to something more in life than posing nonentities.

*With due credit to Kaiser Sauzee and his "if HOMFC were a dog" observation on another thread.

AFC Wimbledon / FC United of Manchester

This is the future for Hearts. Closed down within 3 years but the fans will start their own East of Scotland / junior team.

They will be back in the First Division in about 10-15 years maybe

Up until the piemans departure, I would have said not total demise, but just a bit of tough times for the yams, but now, after hearing all their "big team - wee team", superiority complex, too-big-for-their-boots, and overall arrogance, I will quite cheerfully go along and laugh when the bulldozers raze the busstop to the ground, whilst the 400,000 weep tears before getting their rangers tops back on.

All the **** that theyve thrown at us and other teams, you reap what you sow, and I seriously doubt theres any non-jambo in the country that will feel any sadness for them.

Quote Originally Posted by One Day Soon View Post
    car* they would be a Rover - out of date, impossible to repair, no long term future, lacking in originality or style and beloved of the those who wish they amounted to something more in life than posing nonentities.

*With due credit to Kaiser Sauzee and his "if HOMFC were a dog" observation on another thread.

I'd say they were a Lada - all of the above description, coupled with being of eastern european origins

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    If they were to be compared to a vehicle, Hearts are Del Boy's three-wheeler

Dirty, fu**ed and no chance of repair.

@hibs.net private member & Biggest, Funniest Slaver on hibs.net 2012 Pedantic_Hibee's Avatar
    If they were a vehicle, they'd be my avatar.

Manky, outdated, lacking class, no style or redeeming features whatsoever yet still capable of carrying 11 passengers every Saturday.

****** the Jambos and everything they stand for....which is admittedly very little these days.

In short, HoMFC make me laugh. A lot.
    "Play for the name on the front of the jersey and the supporters will remember the name on the back"

If yams were a car they would be an old rust bucket, nae engine, gutless ..soulless & ugly as **** tae boot !!!..... Yam mobile.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    The yams had a wee peek into the crystal ball yesterday.
    Am I the only person who is wondering where the crstal ball has come from?

and sean, you mention del boys 3 wheel van, whilst comparing that to heartz,I mean one is a dirty yellow thing witch has no future, the other is 100 worse.

one has class, the other are a clueless bunch of heartz jokers

If Hearts were a vehicle it would be on loan with no tax and insurance. It would have been delivered with wheels intact which have since fallen off.

One previous owner who used it to deliver pies to the under priviledged in Gorgie.

END OF.