hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Daniel1875

Mini Huns

unbelievable, away fans singing rule britannia and billy boys walking down easter road!

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Hmm... Perhaps some part-time Medda supporters but full-time bigots have swelled the ranks of the travelling support today.

Hopefully just the idiot minority.

Testimonial Due NadeAteMyLunch!'s Avatar
    Not the minority unfortunately, constant chants of WE ARE THE PEOPLE and a nice rendition of the SASH believe it or not! Bell-ends the lot of them. Also strangely, a group of them trying to get 'Glorious Hearts' started and some singing 'Theres Only One Makalamby' Strange bunch. Just trying to get a reaction which they rarely did. My flat is so close to the stadium I can still hear them now

Testimonial Due FastEddieFelson's Avatar
    was funny watching the mob at the front towards the east stand get thrown out one by one, along with their union jacks.

Testimonial Due NadeAteMyLunch!'s Avatar
    I did enjoy that why not jst support the huns and be done with it instead of following some daft wee junior team???

Well Done Irvine Meadow Loyal

...at least one team was up for the game today.

Shame about their sh*tey fans.

I counted The Billy Boys, Derry's Walls, Rule Brittania & The Sash. Before anyone says it, not it wasn't a minority. As said on another thread, they were just Mini Huns.

Never mind, at least their players can be proud of themselves.

Left by mutual consent!
    Hun wannabe inbreeds..

Hope there buses break down on the way home and leave them stranded on the motorway..

Dinnae darken our city again please

Total vermin! No other word for them... even made Rankgers seem like a thoroughly decent bunch. However our lot were strangely quiet and unresponsive today. No atmosphere at the match, even in the East!

Quote Originally Posted by Number_10 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hun wannabe inbreeds..

Hope there buses break down on the way home and leave them stranded on the motorway..

Apart from the stranded part as would not want them polluting any civilised area on the East Coast with their filth. Can see the merits of naval weapon testing on the West coast now!

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Eh? PSN ID: No comprendo, senor. Wii Code: What's a Wii?
    Quote Originally Posted by NadeAteMyLunch! View Post
    I did enjoy that why not jst support the huns and be done with it instead of following some daft wee junior team???

I don't consider Meadow 'some daft wee Junior team' - they're as good as, if not better than, most of the SFL IMO.

They have their core support of about 300-400, but for this game they'll have brought along a lot of fellow-travellers, who just happen to be Huns in their other lives, back in the swamp.

I strongly suspect that for most of them, this is the first time they've been inside a football ground in their lives.

If it was a minority, then it was the biggest minority I've seen.

'We are the people', 'You only sing in the chapel' along with the usual favourites like the Sash and Derry's Walls.

If you look like Huns, you sing like Huns, and you fly flags like Huns, then you're Huns.

@hibs.net private member Malthibby's Avatar
    Indeedy.
    Being at the other end of the ground, & having appalling eyesight, I could only see their cute chequered flags to begin with & thought that they were meybes not allied to the dark side. Then i focussed slightly & saw the St. George, U.J. etc etc, never mind 'we arra peepul'
    Romance of the cup my erse.
    GG

@hibs.net private member Baader's Avatar
    Huns WITH bus fares...

Even seen some of their fans wearing Rankgers strips on London road on the way to the game. Total vermin. Fortunately, our lot just treated their sh*** with total indifference. 3-0 down and chanting SPL you're havin' a laugh. Total sc**!

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Eh? PSN ID: No comprendo, senor. Wii Code: What's a Wii?
    Quote Originally Posted by keekaboo View Post
    ...at least one team was up for the game today.

Shame about their sh*tey fans.

I counted The Billy Boys, Derry's Walls, Rule Brittania & The Sash. Before anyone says it, not it wasn't a minority. As said on another thread, they were just Mini Huns.

Never mind, at least their players can be proud of themselves.

I was reading elsewhere that 9 of their players are RC's - and that a number of the more unreconstructed of their fans have stopped going to matches as a consequence.

Now do you think the police will eject Rangers fans for singing those same songs when THEY come to ER next?

I think i must be in the minority who goes to games and isnt offended in the slightest by away fans singing songs about billy boys the queen,tattie famines the pope etc etc . Why do folk get there knickers in such a tissie about this? Go enjoy the fitba and dont take the bait.

@hibs.net private member gorgie_harp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibbymark View Post
    I think i must be in the minority who goes to games and isnt offended in the slightest by away fans singing songs about billy boys the queen,tattie famines the pope etc etc . Why do folk get there knickers in such a tissie about this? Go enjoy the fitba and dont take the bait.
    Because that **** is for the dark ages. And anyone that think's it's just a bit of banter is a fool.

Left by mutual consent!
    I really hope all the hibs fans that were on here saying they'll be sitting in the away end with the friendly junior fans enjoyed the experience

Will they be getting season tickets for Greyskull now?

there are laws against this

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...kk_airdrie.jpg

should fitba be outside the law?

@hibs.net private member Winston Ingram's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Number_10 View Post
    Hun wannabe inbreeds..

Agreed

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    I was in very early today, and noticed the stewards/police removing a "RFC We Are The People" flag and some kind of thing incorporating the flag of Ulster from the back of the bottom tier. They allowed the Union Flag to stay.

I`m not one to get worked up about what flags are on display, but why did the authorities get weighed into Irvine Meadow and remove flags, one of which they seem perfectly happy to allow a couple of SPL clubs supporters to brandish on visits to ER?

I posted up that they were hun bassas as soon as the draw was made and was shot down in flames by them and some on here, now you know eh?

@hibs.net private member Hibs Class's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HIBERNIAN-0762 View Post
    I posted up that they were hun bassas as soon as the draw was made and was shot down in flames by them and some on here, now you know eh?
    A day or two after the draw I saw a pic of them in their strips, and there was a strong similarity to the huns.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carheenlea View Post
    I was in very early today, and noticed the stewards/police removing a "RFC We Are The People" flag and some kind of thing incorporating the flag of Ulster from the back of the bottom tier. They allowed the Union Flag to stay.

I`m not one to get worked up about what flags are on display, but why did the authorities get weighed into Irvine Meadow and remove flags, one of which they seem perfectly happy to allow a couple of SPL clubs supporters to brandish on visits to ER?

I've noticed this on more than one occasion. Polis seem very keen to make their mark on fans of smaller teams, for misdemeanours which they tolerate (or daren't tackle) from big teams.

Guys, that sizeable minority are NOT Meadow fans. They are bloody Huns on a day out. That's what you get when you let Weegie vermin into your town in large numbers.

Many REAL Meadow fans booed and tried to shout down these vermin.

The Medda is a non-sectarian club and have worn those strips (& socks) since before you last won the Cup!

Best of luck in the next round (unless you get Killie).

Nice to see that FC Kaunus got ****ged by the sheep.

And. before you ask, I was brought up 100 yards from Medda Park.

@hibs.net private member nonshinyfinish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dennykillie View Post
    Guys, that sizeable minority are NOT Meadow fans. They are bloody Huns on a day out. That's what you get when you let Weegie vermin into your town in large numbers.

Many REAL Meadow fans booed and tried to shout down these vermin.

The Medda is a non-sectarian club and have worn those strips (& socks) since before you last won the Cup!

Best of luck in the next round (unless you get Killie).

Nice to see that FC Kaunus got ****ged by the sheep.

And. before you ask, I was brought up 100 yards from Medda Park.
    Why would Rangers fans go to a cup match between a provincial () team and a junior team?

its a west coast thing, they just have not got a clue about how to live in decent society

Quote Originally Posted by nonshinyfinish® View Post
    Why would Rangers fans go to a cup match between a provincial () team and a junior team?
    Hibernian FC operate from the Capital, its not us who are a provincial team

@hibs.net private member nonshinyfinish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Moody Mulder View Post
    Hibernian FC operate from the Capital, its not us who are a provincial team
    Read my post again, this time pay attention to the smilies...