hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Name and shame supporter

I want someone to name and shame a supporter who stood very close to me and my family in the East today.

I love banter and funny comments but this guy was neither funny nor was it banter!

Sits in row P towards the away end about seat number 140...tall in his 50s with hibs top, tracksuit btooms and a Hibs hat with badges on it...

His main offensive comments were about the fact he hopes they all die on the M8 back home and the Ibrox disaster was acceptable. There is no place for an idiot like this in our support and I find this a terrible comment to make...I know every support has idiots like this and if anyone knows him then please get him told!

Also the song about Kenny Miller and kids is also unacceptable....Im all for banter but this was disgusting"!!!

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Hibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I want someone to name and shame a supporter who stood very close to me and my family in the East today.

I love banter and funny comments but this guy was neither funny nor was it banter!

Sits in row P towards the away end about seat number 140...tall in his 50s with hibs top, tracksuit btooms and a Hibs hat with badges on it...

His main offensive comments were about the fact he hopes they all die on the M8 back home and the Ibrox disaster was acceptable. There is no place for an idiot like this in our support and I find this a terrible comment to make...I know every support has idiots like this and if anyone knows him then please get him told!

Also the song about Kenny Miller and kids is also unacceptable....Im all for banter but this was disgusting"!!!
    Did you report it to a Steward or Police ..?

Left by mutual consent!
    Sorry, I was a tad annoyed..

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by happyhibbie View Post
    Probably best to just stick it on hibs.net and hope for the best...
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

His main offensive comments were about the fact he hopes they all die on the M8 back home and the Ibrox disaster was acceptable. There is no place for an idiot like this in our support and I find this a terrible comment to make...I know every support has idiots like this and if anyone knows him then please get him told

dont go into the cashie corner then oh and mr miller deserves all the abuse he gets or being a greeting faced hun the guys a tossers

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    My moneys on John Campbell.

Left by mutual consent!
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 666
    The old boy sitting beside me yesterday at the United game was coming out with some belters as well, mostly racist I might add.

What can you do?

There were no police or stewards near and probably should have found one,,,just bought half season tickets near him so will do so next time..but I am sure people near that area heard him and perhaps if everyone is vigilant we can do something about it next time.

I am proud to be a Hibs supporter and people like him in my opinion do not deserve to be!

Should've just chucked a prawn sandwich at him

Quote Originally Posted by matty_fairnie View Post
    Probably best to just stick it on hibs.net and hope for the best...
    Aye ..if it aint Maka it sure is a .netter ..

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    There were no police or stewards near and probably should have found one,,,just bought half season tickets near him so will do so next time..but I am sure people near that area heard him and perhaps if everyone is vigilant we can do something about it next time.

I am proud to be a Hibs supporter and people like him in my opinion do not deserve to be!
    How the hell can you not find polis or stewards at a Hibs v Rangers game, in the East??
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

Quote Originally Posted by MUSSI LEE View Post
    dont go into the cashie corner then oh and mr miller deserves all the abuse he gets or being a greeting faced hun the guys a tossers
    so you think its right to sing a song about him absuing children?

Ex player, grew up as a Hibby, plays for our country??? I like to barrack former players who doesnt but that is NOT ACCEPTABLE END OF!

The boy sitting next to me on the sofa was picking his nose all through the first half. To be fair, after i told his wife, he never did it again.

Quote Originally Posted by matty_fairnie View Post
    How the hell can you not find polis or stewards at a Hibs v Rangers game, in the East??
    Coz they were preoccupied catching the scoundrels throwing snowballs from behind the wall!

aye and the guy in question has most likely have followed hibs for over 40 years and no it doesnt make it ok however the hun fans were just as bad so stuff miller.and you will hear even worse next week if you dont like that move to some were more quite

Aye ..if it aint Maka it sure is a .netter ..

Ex player, grew up as a Hibby, plays for our country??? I like to barrack former players who doesnt but that is NOT ACCEPTABLE END OF!
    aye and so were a other 40 or 50 hibs fans

Quote Originally Posted by ArabHibee View Post
    The old boy sitting beside me yesterday at the United game was coming out with some belters as well, mostly racist I might add.

What can you do?
    Stop going to watch Dundee Hibernians

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    The boy sitting next to me on the sofa was picking his nose all through the first half. To be fair, after i told his wife, he never did it again.
    What type, colour and size did he settle for?

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: lewyhfc
    sorry about that, emotions got the best of me.

So at the end of the day ..right or wrong ..you sat on your arse & done nowt ..nae point now bleating aboot it on a message board is it ..?

IMHO this forum is not the place for naming and shaming fellow Hibs fans. I'm not in the least bit condoning anything the guy said or saying that you are wrong to be disgusted, but this is the thin end of the wedge if we start this kind of thread. If you have a problem with a fellow supporter you either need to be big enough to raise it at the game or speak to a Steward if it warrants it. What fan has not said anything they didn't immediately regret or on reflection wish they hadn't ? If this guy continually does this, or if it is completely out of order, then report him and let the authorities deal with him.

Did anybody else notice what looked like a steward in amongst the Hun support? Singing along and doing the bouncy? Probably just one of their "fans" wearing a florescent yellow jacket, but it sure looked like a steward to me.

Quote Originally Posted by greenlex View Post
    What type, colour and size did he settle for?
    I couldn't see, they were too quickly dispatched into him mouth, for me to get a good look.

@hibs.net private member sleeping giant's Avatar

What can you do?

Join in

Nutter !
    No Eternal Reward Shall Forgive Us Now For Wasting The Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by MUSSI LEE View Post
    aye and the guy in question has most likely have followed hibs for over 40 years and no it doesnt make it ok however the hun fans were just as bad so stuff miller.and you will hear even worse next week if you dont like that move to some were more quite
    I have been in the EAST for 20 years,,so you dont have to tell me Im wrong,,,yes I might hear worse but its not acceptable...Im been home and away with Hibs and through the good and bad,,,,still dont think its acceptable but when you grow up you might agree!

Left by mutual consent!
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 666

Russian Hibs

I didn't realise until I read your post again that you were in the East.

I'm not condoning what the boy was shouting but the East stand is well renowned for the 'banter' so to speak. And if you are quite near to the away end there is every chance that this guy won't be in the same place next game as it's a bit of a free for all at that end of the East, where you just pick a seat and stand on it.

If you are that easily offended, I would suggest moving to the family orientated Famous Five or the West to join the prawn sandwich and tartan rug brigade. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by EasterRoad4Ever View Post
    IMHO this forum is not the place for naming and shaming fellow Hibs fans. I'm not in the least bit condoning anything the guy said or saying that you are wrong to be disgusted, but this is the thin end of the wedge if we start this kind of thread. If you have a problem with a fellow supporter you either need to be big enough to raise it at the game or speak to a Steward if it warrants it. What fan has not said anything they didn't immediately regret or on reflection wish they hadn't ? If this guy continually does this, or if it is completely out of order, then report him and let the authorities deal with him.
    Correct me if Im wrong this is a Hibs net forum......that means discussing anything to do with Hibs,,,,or do we ban discussion about everything apart from the team...Hibs is a community and therefore its right we point out what is right and wrong in fans behavior or do we just slag off opposition fans....
    I do agree that the stewards should handle this with the Police but again forums are for posting information and awareness and perhaps by mentioning this then people can be aware,,,after all we should also police ourselves!

I have been in the EAST for 20 years,,so you dont have to tell me Im wrong,,,yes I might hear worse but its not acceptable...Im been home and away with Hibs and through the good and bad,,,,still dont think its acceptable but when you grow up you might agree!
    right ill bring a prawn sandwich to hearts game for you free of charge and just for the record ive followed hibs a lot longer than you however lets end this get of your bum and sing your heart against the ****bos next week

I didn't realise until I read your post again that you were in the East.

I'm not condoning what the boy was shouting but the East stand is well renowned for the 'banter' so to speak. And if you are quite near to the away end there is every chance that this guy won't be in the same place next game as it's a bit of a free for all at that end of the East, where you just pick a seat and stand on it.

If you are that easily offended, I would suggest moving to the family orientated Famous Five or the West to join the prawn sandwich and tartan rug brigade. Just a thought.
    Thanks for the advice but having also been all over England with West Ham as well I have seen both the good and the bad,,,,happy with the East as its livley,,,just feel that today that was overstepping the mark...Im not easily offended and neither is my family,,,,but the tartan rug and prawn sandwiches are not for me