hibs.net Messageboard

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Euan88

Season ticket question

Basically my mate who I go to the game with has gone home for Christmas with his Season Ticket in his wallet and my brother would like his seat for the Rangers game... Is there any way I can convince the ticket office to let him have it without any significant charges? I don't have any ID etc for my mate. I'm guessing its a long shot but worth asking if it saves 20 odd quid.

2. Log in to remove the advert

The only way you can do it is he claims to be the season ticket holder and forgot his ticket, pays to get in, then season ticket shows unused ticket at next game and gets his money back.

you havin a laugh? take the ticket go to the game have a good time. better bums on seats supporting hibs than it going to waste.

You dont have to tell the club **** all. if it makes yo feel better wearthe guys claes and wear a false beard hahahah

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MoantheCabbage View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    you havin a laugh? take the ticket go to the game have a good time. better bums on seats supporting hibs than it going to waste.

You dont have to tell the club **** all. if it makes yo feel better wearthe guys claes and wear a false beard hahahah

eh...what part of mate has gone home WITH ticket do you not get - its a card that needs scanned...no card no entry

your query

Quote Originally Posted by famous_five_hfc View Post
    Basically my mate who I go to the game with has gone home for Christmas with his Season Ticket in his wallet and my brother would like his seat for the Rangers game... Is there any way I can convince the ticket office to let him have it without any significant charges? I don't have any ID etc for my mate. I'm guessing its a long shot but worth asking if it saves 20 odd quid.
    what u do mate is pay for the seat and claim it back when u next return with the season ticket for that seat,but you will have to prove ur id corresponds with the season ticket,hope this helps

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Euan88
    Cheers folks!

Quote Originally Posted by down-the-slope View Post
    eh...what part of mate has gone home WITH ticket do you not get - its a card that needs scanned...no card no entry
    Obv my head wasnt working after the festivities and far too early to have been posting.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MoantheCabbage View Post
    Obv my head wasnt working after the festivities and far too early to have been posting.
    Over indulging in alcohol is not Big