hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What Is Everyone Wearing For The Huns Game?

Surprises from Santa aside, I should expect to be resplendent in my Kenneth Cole New York Men's Wool Black Label Coat. Not massively fussy or pricey, but warm and stylish apparel boasting front flap faux pockets with leather on opposite side and additional side slash pocket and crucially, deluxe velvet lining to facilitate a decent hang.

Offering double protection from the elements, will be my ‘Wool Overs’ Oatmeal Wool Huntsman Crew Neck Jumper of tightly knitted wool, perfect for outdoor pursuits, ensuring I shall be warm as well as comfortable. The added suede shoulder and elbow patches ensure the longevity of this rather splendid garment.

Footwear – the crucial decision for the true gentleman- can be a nightmare at this time of year especially so with our current inclement weather, so I might be inclined to put pragmatism over style and opt for the Bexley Watford, which “conciliates the aesthetic of a very urban ankle boot, with the comfort of a real walking shoe”, thanks largely to its comfortable quarters held by a solid line of 6 eyelets. One nice pair of Italian cashmere socks will help keep the cold at bay.

It’s naughty, yes, but I might just be tempted to give vent to my old school free spirit and sneak in my Scottish goatskin flask, procured from the Edinburgh Farmer’s Market. A peaty Islay malt discreetly quaffed should serve to keep me in fine fettle. It’ll circumspectly nest in the overcoat inside pocket.

I hope none of you chaps are intending to let the side down in the sartorial stakes. However, one of the great things about playing Johnny Creambo is that you can dress down as much as you like, and still look elegant in comparision.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Testimonial Due
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Jellzy
    Here was me thinking of just wearing my away top, a pair of dungarees, and a scabby pair of adidas trainers.

Seems that with the way were playing recently, and with DBS getting all dressed up, this may not be seen as Hibs Class!?
    Last edited by CMac1988; 23-12-2009 at 04:37 PM.

Footwear - Made In England Brown Grenson Bleasdale boots

http://www.pediwear.co.uk/grenson/products/2542.php

Socks - Happy Socks

http://www.oipolloi.com/store/HappyS...Blue-6161.html

Boxers - TM Lewins

http://www.tmlewin.co.uk/product.asp...esShorts!28937

Jeans - Edwin Gore-Tex Windstopper lined

http://www.thisnext.com/item/4ABC4BE...enim-JeansGore

Shirt - 6876

http://www.sixeightsevensix.com/inde...rt&colour=blue

Scarf - Daks - Yellow and Green Check - no photos available

Coat - CP Company black field jacket - it's a couple of years so no pics available

It's a bit like this but thicker and has a belt

http://www.generateclothing.co.uk/ac...ng___Grey.html
    Last edited by joe breezy; 23-12-2009 at 04:52 PM.

Left by mutual consent!
    Clothes that will keep me very very warm...

Nothing.

It's a noon kick-off so will stay in bed and watch the game on my laptop (I hope).

Left by mutual consent!
    I won't be able to make the game, DBS, but I will don my new white fox-fur ushanka that my beloved will present me with on Friday morning.

This genuine fox fur ushanka features an extra wide band of fur. The ends of the ear flaps tie together with corded leather ties for the perfect fit. Satin lined interior for comfort. Hand made in Russia with prime quality fur. Exceptional quality.

I'll raise an Ardbeg 10 year old in your direction, too.

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    I'll be looking dapper, as per

Paul Allen has mistaken me for this dickhead Marcus Halberstram. It seems logical because Marcus also works at P&P and in fact does the same exact thing I do and he also has a penchant for Valentino suits and Oliver Peoples glasses. Marcus and I even go to the same barber, although I have a slightly better haircut.

As always Robert you have chosen your garments splendidly.

First Team Breakthrough
    A big smile.............

Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Bob S View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Surprises from Santa aside, I should expect to be resplendent in my Kenneth Cole New York Men's Wool Black Label Coat. Not massively fussy or pricey, but warm and stylish apparel boasting front flap faux pockets with leather on opposite side and additional side slash pocket and crucially, deluxe velvet lining to facilitate a decent hang.

Offering double protection from the elements, will be my ‘Wool Overs’ Oatmeal Wool Huntsman Crew Neck Jumper of tightly knitted wool, perfect for outdoor pursuits, ensuring I shall be warm as well as comfortable. The added suede shoulder and elbow patches ensure the longevity of this rather splendid garment.

Footwear – the crucial decision for the true gentleman- can be a nightmare at this time of year especially so with our current inclement weather, so I might be inclined to put pragmatism over style and opt for the Bexley Watford, which “conciliates the aesthetic of a very urban ankle boot, with the comfort of a real walking shoe”, thanks largely to its comfortable quarters held by a solid line of 6 eyelets. One nice pair of Italian cashmere socks will help keep the cold at bay.

It’s naughty, yes, but I might just be tempted to give vent to my old school free spirit and sneak in my Scottish goatskin flask, procured from the Edinburgh Farmer’s Market. A peaty Islay malt discreetly quaffed should serve to keep me in fine fettle. It’ll circumspectly nest in the overcoat inside pocket.

I hope none of you chaps are intending to let the side down in the sartorial stakes. However, one of the great things about playing Johnny Creambo is that you can dress down as much as you like, and still look elegant in comparision.
    I have said same - save for the leather

Santa is getting me this and will be getting it's first airing on Sunday

http://www.asos.com/countryid/1/Supe...spx?iid=700761

As I'll be stuck on a train full of huns coming through and back, I'll be keeping my green and purple tartan Hibs scarf discretley hidden until I'm at Easter Road, though my with my naturally superior looks and style (like all Hibees) I'll no doubt be found out!

Borat mankini (hopefully)

Testimonial Due Billychaotic182's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Billy Chaotic PSN ID: BillyChaotic
    Quote Originally Posted by Landells View Post

bit cold for that

@hibs.net private member KeithTheHibby's Avatar
    Red top, blue denims and white trainers - they are however smart as toast and double as beer gear for when hitting the toon later.

Despite wearing Der Hun colours I shall be singing my tits off for the Hibs.

Quote Originally Posted by Billychaotic182 View Post
    bit cold for that
    I'll have a tammy and gloves

Blog Entries

DASHING.......methinks not.

Islay Malt?.......get a speyside down you !

Can I borrow some ambition? degenerated's Avatar
    Given the current cold snap it will be my CP Company 2 piece moleskin field jacket which is tremendously warm and has exactly the same detail as the millie miglia but without those ridiculous hoods. Also worn to keep out the winter chills will be a 1/4 zip Paul and Shark jersey over a Facconable t-shirt. I think i'll finish the look with a pair of brown One True Saxon cords and pair of Clarks Desert Trek Shoes, which are fairly slide resistant should icy conditions prevail.

My lucky match day boxers and some other stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Landells View Post

Not a lot.
    Straight out of kip and on to the PC

Hopefully a large grin at full-time

Left by mutual consent! Speedway's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billychaotic182 View Post
    bit cold for that
    Yes, because the weather is the reason why you wouldn't wear that.

paul smith red ear jeans, prada suede trainers, nicole farhi wool jumper and new aw stone island jacket.

and a smile.

Removed
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by monza View Post
    paul smith red ear jeans, prada suede trainers, nicole farhi wool jumper and new aw stone island jacket.

and a smile.

Deja vous for me here. Why did you delete your classic thread, one of the best ever on here

@hibs.net private member & Biggest, Funniest Slaver on hibs.net 2012 Pedantic_Hibee's Avatar
    I shall be wearing nothing but nipple clamps and a pensive glare.
    "Play for the name on the front of the jersey and the supporters will remember the name on the back"

@hibs.net private member Alfred E Newman's Avatar
    Long Johns

Left by mutual consent!
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 666
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolm-bogie View Post
    Long Johns
    Me too. Ben Sherman ones though!

@hibs.net private member Speedy's Avatar
    boots(if it's still snowy, trainers if not), football socks, boxers, jeans, t shirt, jacket, a green elf hat and possibly a jumper.

@hibs.net private member

Interesting question Robert but as my family are attending as a collective (my dad, brother, all 4 uncles and 4 of my cousins) it's problematic and time consuming to comment on our attire individually.

Suffice it to say that we will be happy and handsome for we are supporters of Hibernian Football Club.