hibs.net Messageboard

View Poll Results: Time for a pat on the back?

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES, a special well done the pair of you

67 94.37%
  • NO, standards are high, we want perfection or nothing

4 5.63%
    Left by mutual consent!

Exclamation Hogg And Makalambay

Both have their critics, always have and probably always will, but right now we're on a solid unbeaten run, so let's give the both of them a break and keep it going...
    Last edited by Toaods; 19-12-2009 at 06:11 PM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Toaods View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Both have their critics, always have and probably always will, but right now we're on a solid unbeaten run, so let's give the both of them a break and keep it going...
    Toads, i`m delighted at the run we are on at the moment but Hogg, Makalambay, Rankin, Nish and Benji are average players at best and even i wouldn`t begrudge them a bit of praise for their efforts and work rate, the run in my opinion is down to Yogi and a lot of gifted individuals doing the business when it matters, notably Wotherspoon, Bamba,Murray, Zemmama, McBride,Miller,Stokes and Riordan.

@hibs.net private member ...WentToMowAnSPL's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: satvis1
    I really liked the look of Hogg today. Thought he did well bringing the ball out of defence, showed a lot of composure on the ball.
    "At the end of the day, we all aspire to bigger things in our lives but one thing I can truly say from my heart is if I never kick a ball for one of these bigger clubs I would be delighted to stay with Hibs for the rest of my career. That's how highly I regard this club." Ivan Sproule

Quote Originally Posted by churchy View Post
    Toads, i`m delighted at the run we are on at the moment but Hogg, Makalambay, Rankin, Nish and Benji are average players at best and even i wouldn`t begrudge them a bit of praise for their efforts and work rate, the run in my opinion is down to Yogi and a lot of gifted individuals doing the business when it matters, notably Wotherspoon, Bamba,Murray, Zemmama, McBride,Miller,Stokes and Riordan.
    What does that make Zarabi or Konte ?

The guys mentioned are all important players this season and have a big part to play if we are to get into Europe.

it is down to yogi, making a team out of a bunch of lazy talented gits.

@hibs.net private member thebakerboy's Avatar
    Voted yes because if you look at the goals against column we are better than we have been for years and years and years etc etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by NY Hibee View Post
    What does that make Zarabi or Konte ?

The guys mentioned are all important players this season and have a big part to play if we are to get into Europe.

Zarabi and Konte er...................well not very good.

Zarabi and Konte er...................well not very good.
    The biggest problem with Zarabi was his website, never Hibs class.

Left by mutual consent! TornadoHibby's Avatar
    Obviously not basing that view on recent performances then, especially today!