hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

What are the chances........

...................... of our dear neighbours doing us a favour this weekend with an out of character win against our more serious rivals?

2. Log in to remove the advert

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim44 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ...................... of our dear neighbours doing us a favour this weekend with an out of character win against our more serious rivals?
    Hopefully 0

Personally I'd prefer h****s got stuffed and we got on with winning our games.

I hope Hearts get well and trully humped again.

Hibs should just keep going the way they are, picking up points each week and we will be in a great position by the end of the season without needing any help.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CalvinoHFC PSN ID: CalvinoHFC
    You want the teams around you to get beat. As much as it's nice to see Hearts falter, it's foolish not to put self interest first.

Can't see Hearts winning though.

Coaching Staff
    Hope Dundee United severely **** them up

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Storar View Post
    Hope Dundee United severely **** them up

I want to see them lose heavily.....

.....just to see the reaction of the plums with His Majesty in attendance. If any protests get really out of hand then I wonder what "Mr Romanov" might do as revenge against those who used to love him so dearly.

Maybe he will apply to have them removed from the SPL

I'll go for a draw in this one.

I could never want Hearts to win a game of football, unless a win for them significantly benefited us in terms of staying up, winning the league etc.

But Dundee Utd are our biggest rivals this season and if they don't win, then it's good news for us.

As it happens, though, with no Driver, Zaliukas, Suso, Black, Bouzid and maybe Stewart, I cannot see how they can possibly hope to win on Saturday.
    Last edited by Sir David Gray; 09-12-2009 at 10:05 PM.

A draw. A few players sent off from each side. Big Hibs win, another Carlsberg weekend!

@hibs.net private member HibbyAndy's Avatar
    Seriously hope these moronic imposters get absolute ****ing horsed on saturday!!!

Ive never ever in my life wanted Hearts to win a game let alone draw one!..get these smelly tramp bassas out the SPL and into the 1st division, about there class

Couldnae give a toss about Dundee utd gaining on us.. i will always root for the Pubteamers getting beat

Hearts have no class...

Your going down you absolute ******s.

GIFRU everyone that BELIEVED

Your teams a joke- infact the whole set-up at Pinkcastle is a shambles, you will forever be 2nd to HIBERNIAN FC.

We are the mental Hibees ya bass...Just to classy for they twirly girly inbreds.

Quote Originally Posted by HibbyAndy View Post
    Seriously hope these moronic imposters get absolute ****ing horsed on saturday!!!

Ive never ever in my life wanted Hearts to win a game let alone draw one!..get these smelly tramp bassas out the SPL and into the 1st division, about there class

Couldnae give a toss about Dundee utd gaining on us.. i will always root for the Pubteamers getting beat

Hearts have no class...

Your teams a joke- infact the whole set-up at Pinkcastle is a shambles, you will forever be 2nd to HIBERNIAN FC.

We are the mental Hibees ya bass...Just to classy for they twirly girly inbreds.

Would it be safe to say that you're not too fond of them then!?

@hibs.net private member HibbyAndy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FalkirkHibee View Post
    Would it be safe to say that you're not too fond of them then!?
    You could say that

Just find them severly repulsive

Quote Originally Posted by FalkirkHibee View Post
    I'll go for a draw in this one.

I could never want Hearts to win a game of football, unless a win for them significantly benefited us in terms of staying up, winning the league etc.

But Dundee Utd are our biggest rivals this season and if they don't win, then it's good news for us.

As it happens, though, with no Driver, Zaliukas, Suso, Black, Bouzid and maybe Stewart, I cannot see how they can possibly hope to win on Saturday.
    They still have Nade

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by HibbyAndy View Post

Hearts have no class...

Andy you big Jambo lover

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CalvinoHFC PSN ID: CalvinoHFC
    You want the teams around you to get beat. As much as it's nice to see Hearts falter, it's foolish not to put self interest first.

Can't see Hearts winning though.

Hibs will take care of Dun U later.....therefore a serious pumping of massive proportions would be just the ticket to brighten the weekend which will hopefully be enhanced with Hibs turning over Killie

Something like this would be nice......

Couple of early goals for Dun Utd(just to make the afternoon all that much longer for them) at which point the native's begin their feeble Vlad out chants. another couple of goals for Utd should see the evacuation of the "believers" next door to the nursery, whereupon they will proceed to bury their heads in the bairns sandpit(KY in back pocket for handiness for "Mr" Romanov). Hopefully Webster nicks a goal too as they ****ing HATE him. After the drubbing there will be a post match press confrence at which it will be announced that Shabby has got his jotters and will be replaced by a "caretaker" Manager, who will infact be just that......Kaunas's Janitor(Caretaker). And the hilarious thing is.......that's actually not beyond reason with that mob!

Jambo's fighting eachother outside the ground would be quite amusing also, but we can't be too greedy Foulkes choking on his own drink induced vomit and falling on Gary Mackay and crushing him to death is probs too much of a long shot???

Left by mutual consent! Hibercelona's Avatar
    Hope they get hammered with all the other teams below them (more like same points as them) over take them.

Testimonial Due
    Quite good actually.

Our position is somewhat false as we are the only SPL team to play eight home games - therefore Hearts have only played six and they've got an Auldtastic 2/2/2 record. I suspect they'll get at least a point (like they did v us), but when the home and away game roulette works itself out then they'll be not far behind the Dons. However much of a basketcase the club is given the quality of some of their players they will be there or there abouts the top six, just as we were with Mixu.

Left by mutual consent! Hibercelona's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Liberal Hibby View Post
    Quite good actually.

Our position is somewhat false as we are the only SPL team to play eight home games - therefore Hearts have only played six and they've got an Auldtastic 2/2/2 record. I suspect they'll get at least a point (like they did v us), but when the home and away game roulette works itself out then they'll be not far behind the Dons. However much of a basketcase the club is given the quality of some of their players they will be there or there abouts the top six, just as we were with Mixu.
    Or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    A draw. A few players sent off from each side. Big Hibs win, another Carlsberg weekend!
    Is it too much to ask for a few injuries too?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Quiet_Man View Post
    Is it too much to ask for a few injuries too?
    Greedy bassa!

Fingers crossed though, eh!

I'm going, and I'm really looking forward to it.

I know that United have emerged as our strongest rivals for a Europa Cup place and that we should welcome points being taken from them.

But I hope to god that United crush those tedious bores and provide another nail in their coffin en route to oblivion.

I've had with those Gorgie turkey's and their bouts of deluded chest-beating, followed by the introspective hand-wringing, whingeing and crying 'foul' every time another smidgeon of turdy blood trickles from their self-inflicted wounds.

Go on United, stick it to 'em!
    Last edited by Dashing Bob S; 10-12-2009 at 10:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevvy1875 View Post
    Hibs will take care of Dun U later.....therefore a serious pumping of massive proportions would be just the ticket to brighten the weekend which will hopefully be enhanced with Hibs turning over Killie

Something like this would be nice......

Couple of early goals for Dun Utd(just to make the afternoon all that much longer for them) at which point the native's begin their feeble Vlad out chants. another couple of goals for Utd should see the evacuation of the "believers" next door to the nursery, whereupon they will proceed to bury their heads in the bairns sandpit(KY in back pocket for handiness for "Mr" Romanov). Hopefully Webster nicks a goal too as they ****ing HATE him. After the drubbing there will be a post match press confrence at which it will be announced that Shabby has got his jotters and will be replaced by a "caretaker" Manager, who will infact be just that......Kaunas's Janitor(Caretaker). And the hilarious thing is.......that's actually not beyond reason with that mob!

Jambo's fighting eachother outside the ground would be quite amusing also, but we can't be too greedy Foulkes choking on his own drink induced vomit and falling on Gary Mackay and crushing him to death is probs too much of a long shot???

Tbh, I think this is the most probable scenario of the lot, Kev.

@hibs.net private member MacBean's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: macbean8 PSN ID: paulmchfc
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post

My ideal situation, however with 4 suspensions to their "first team" i dont see how they are going to get any result!!
    Hibernian Football Club

First Team Breakthrough
    Hope Dundee United give them a good stuffing to keep the humiliation going!

I think for Hibs to achieve anything in the league this year we need our rivals to be dropping points. Hearts are so far away from us at the moment they are irrelevant, Dundee United are currently our closest rivals, therfore it's good for HIBS when they drop points, I don't really care who they do it against. So three points for Hearts and Hibs on Saturday will do me just fine.
    I don't actually care about Hearts one way or the other, too many people on here fixated with them if you ask me.

Our head to head games against DU and other games will determine our final position. However, i'd love to say that we are 18 points above them and watch them panic about relegation. Hope they get ******.

BH.

A 0-0 draw would suite me, but with more cards than Clintons, two or three stonewall pens denied for both teams (both managers claiming it’s a conspiracy). A few niggling injuries that keep players of both teams out for a good few weeks, maybe months. And both sets of fans booing the players off the pitch (half time and full time)

Vlad will goes away happy thinking that all is well at Swinney and no need to come back until sometime late next year so see if there are any bargains that he can pick up in the Hearts clearance / closing down sale. (things like: old dodge fire trap wooden stand, floodlights (in need of maintenance, still with a smell of burning), trophy room (hardly ever used), a Hungarian to Lithuanian to English dictionary, a full set of plans for a state of the art 500,000 capacity stand, 2,500 room hotel, training centre, shopping mall, penthouse flats, bookies, Lithuanian bank, brothel, nightclub, amusement arcade, church, synagogue, mosque etc. all drawn in crayons).