hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member cocopops1875's Avatar

Ticket office (again)

Mate who lives in costa rica phoned to order tickets for all the games over xmas quoting my stand row and seat number and name he was told they could not help him unless he gave a block number does the east stand even have a block number.
    Doing the 2013 Edinburgh half Marathon for McMillan it would be awesome if anyone fancies sponsoring me, http://www.justgiving.com/colin-smith1875 ,go on make a fat man run

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member BigKev's Avatar
    What's your seat no?

I'm 134 and sure I'm block 43

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: gringotodd
    Quote Originally Posted by cocopops1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mate who lives in costa rica phoned to order tickets for all the games over xmas quoting my stand row and seat number and name he was told they could not help him unless he gave a block number does the east stand even have a block number.

Yes it does but I'd imagine they could find it from the Row/Seat?

The block numbers are on the online ticket store...

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: gringotodd
    In fact, here it is:

had a look at my season book and it says nothing about blocks. Think its very poor show given:notworthy:and all that he is on the database. Also fancy calls from costa rica are no that cheap
    Doing the 2013 Edinburgh half Marathon for McMillan it would be awesome if anyone fancies sponsoring me, http://www.justgiving.com/colin-smith1875 ,go on make a fat man run

@hibs.net private member I'm_cabbaged's Avatar
    Did he phone the ticket office itself or ticket master? If it was ticket master try 661 1875 instead.

aye ticket office mate says the boy was hopelessly unhelpful

Left by mutual consent! PaulSmith's Avatar
    had a look at my season book and it says nothing about blocks. Think its very poor show given:notworthy:and all that he is on the database. Also fancy calls from costa rica are no that cheap
    Said it a hundred times on here now, use the on line system. Takes 2 mins, enter which block and seat number you want to sit next to and the system will automatically put you closest.

:notworthy:

@hibs.net private member I'm_cabbaged's Avatar
    aye ticket office mate says the boy was hopelessly unhelpful
    I've never had a problem with them myself, must just be pot luck who you get.

Promising Youngster
    Have to say this is true, the Australian girl in the ticket office is great, super efficient, helpful and friendly but some of them are not quite so clued up.

@hibs.net private member Libby Hibby's Avatar
    Does any one know how many rows of seats are in the East?

I seem to remember a stadium plan kicking about on this site...does anyone have it?

Left by mutual consent! PC Stamp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CheesyHibby View Post
    Have to say this is true, the Australian girl in the ticket office is great, super efficient, helpful and friendly but some of them are not quite so clued up.
    I understand she's actually South African and hates being called Australian!

Quote Originally Posted by PC Stamp® View Post
    I always had that nagging doubt as to whether she was Australian or not, I was actually going to suggest she was from New Zealand!

If it was Ticketmaster then they access the system in the same way that you would online, so I guess they were too lazy for a bit of trial and error (no surprise given the ridiculous strain put on them by their paymasters).

joe_hfc
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulSmith View Post
    Said it a hundred times on here now, use the on line system. Takes 2 mins, enter which block and seat number you want to sit next to and the system will automatically put you closest.

:notworthy:
    I won't be in edinburgh until the 22nd, so I want to get tickets for the Rangers and Hearts games asap. I can't buy them online however, as I don't yet have a client reference number

P.s. I assume for both games it will be 1 ticket per person? When I buy them, will I need to collect them from the ticket office on match day, or will they get sent to a given address?

Promising Youngster
    Has anyone else called the Ticketmaster number and been told we're playing West Ham in a few weeks?

While i sympathise with the Opening Post i have to say ive been well impressed with the TO this week

Called them at 2.25pm on Tuesday to order my half season ticket. Needed it as close to certain seats in the FF lower and the guy Stuart (Scottish guy) could not have been more helpful. Found me a seat in the same row only 3 seats down and said he would get the ticket out to me in the next week or so

Came home from work last night to find half season in an envelope behind the door. Top service.

I've had plenty problems with the TO in the past but they seem to be getting better (or maybe I'm just getting luckier) Called them last friday morning to get tickets for the Aberdeen game next week, I was kept on hold for a while but the guy was helpful and I got my tickets through the door on saturday morning.

Prediction League Supremo - 05/06 MB62's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joe_hfc View Post
    I won't be in edinburgh until the 22nd, so I want to get tickets for the Rangers and Hearts games asap. I can't buy them online however, as I don't yet have a client reference number

P.s. I assume for both games it will be 1 ticket per person? When I buy them, will I need to collect them from the ticket office on match day, or will they get sent to a given address?
    Send them an e-mail through the 'register' link, then you can buy them.

I just bought 17 tickets for the two games and as long as you are on the data base and have another couple of names and addresses who are also on, you can buy multiple tickets obviously.

BTW, Check the tickets before leaving the shop as I was given tickets for the opposite end of the stand from where I had asked, despite the fact I had given them the seat numbers (as they quoted to me over the phone) that I wanted.
    This is actually better than one of their previous efforts though, when they gave me tickets for the WRONG STAND.

Next time I am along at the ticket office I will be taking my specs with me and scrutinising the tickets before I leave.

Promising Youngster
    Quote Originally Posted by PC Stamp® View Post

Okay okay, the nice, efficient girl with the brown hair and the southern-hemisphere accent! Am I covered?