hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Left by mutual consent!

Question Time to cut the Hearts allocation?

As we can all see from today's brutal Hearts performance and an even worse turnout(less than 500) by the Yam 'masses' perhaps we should consider making them sell their tickets in blocks as they do to us and the Old Fimr do to everyone.

We could lose an absolute fortune at New Year as with the Yams next twoi games against D.Utd and Celtic things are only going to go down the pan for the bankrupt-elects.

As we will have all the half-season ticket purchasers in attendance, there will be little free seats available to the public.

a no-mans land of empty seats can be easily policed if need be.

The extra costs incurred would be worth it.

2. Log in to remove the advert

It's a good point.

We know how good the yams are at 'boycotting' ER when things are not going well for them. If they lose their next couple of games and we pick up points, then I'm certain they won't sell out the South Stand.

400,000 core fans and some more - no logical reason for such a poor turn out of them surely there was a major motorway blockage and a wildcat rail strike to stop the "Loyal" fans attending

Blog Entries
    A friend of mine got a ticket after the game yesterday, and was told that after his purchase there were only eight tickets left for the West.

I think demand for us will outweigh supply, so lets cut their allocation.

Anything that noises them up is a good thing anyway.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Eh? PSN ID: No comprendo, senor. Wii Code: What's a Wii?
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoCarpets View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A friend of mine got a ticket after the game yesterday, and was told that after his purchase there were only eight tickets left for the West.

I think demand for us will outweigh supply, so lets cut their allocation.

Anything that noises them up is a good thing anyway.

A man after my own heart. Noising up the yammarhoids. You know it makes sense.

@hibs.net private member Leithenhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Toaods View Post
    As we can all see from today's brutal Hearts performance and an even worse turnout(less than 500) by the Yam 'masses' perhaps we should consider making them sell their tickets in blocks as they do to us and the Old Fimr do to everyone.

We could lose an absolute fortune at New Year as with the Yams next twoi games against D.Utd and Celtic things are only going to go down the pan for the bankrupt-elects.

As we will have all the half-season ticket purchasers in attendance, there will be little free seats available to the public.

a no-mans land of empty seats can be easily policed if need be.

The extra costs incurred would be worth it.

It does make sense but will PC Plod let this happen? I have my doubts as they will not want to call in more Police than necessary with it being holidays and the like

But, yes, cut the allocation to block-by-block. Those Muppet's won't want to be at ER if things don't take a HUGE turn-a-round....

:notworthy:

Yes. They have no support left other than a handfull of keyboard moaners and ******s who skulk in the corner of pubs. Let's open the south stand for real football fans and let those bores sit at home nursing their hangovers, watching their satelitte and enjoying the 'boycott.'

They won't be missed.

Left by mutual consent!
    with Goncalves courting a transfer to the Old Firm and the ever-injured Driver likely to be punted, Michael Fish will be predicting a large bout of depression lurking over Tynecastle way.

As soon as hibs cut hearts allocation hearts will do the same back, then you won't be happy when the tynecastle game comes around, got to look at the bigger picture.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by blueisthecolour View Post
    As soon as hibs cut hearts allocation hearts will do the same back, then you won't be happy when the tynecastle game comes around, got to look at the bigger picture.
    So does that mean we should give you lot only 900 tickets at ER if it's so much about tit for tat. Personally I would have done that a long time ago.

No they won't, they are desperate for the cash. With the way things are going they wouldn't be able to fill the extra seats themselves.

Left by mutual consent! Phil D. Rolls's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I see no need for this, as they are bound to boycott ER in response to excessive ticket prices/insensitive jeering/poor catering facilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Westie1875 View Post
    No they won't, they are desperate for the cash. With the way things are going they wouldn't be able to fill the extra seats themselves.
    Spot on. Hibs are far more likely to sell out that stand than the Gorgie Tramps, Hearts wouldn't risk it.

Lets sell our own tickets first before thinking about cutting allocations. Plenty tickets left in all Hibs area's.

Hearts will bring at least 3000, just for the 'new year' derby factor.

@hibs.net private member Leithenhibby's Avatar

We never said that we would cut the allocation..

Sell the tickets block-by-block and we will sell any left overs to our own fans. pay attention

Quote Originally Posted by Antifa Hibs View Post
    Lets sell our own tickets first before thinking about cutting allocations. Plenty tickets left in all Hibs area's.

Hearts will bring at least 3000, just for the 'new year' derby factor.

Perhaps not Antifa. I got 2 today and the FF upper only had 2 tickets next to each other at the very ends of the stand.

We should release yammish tickets in blocks.

Maybe we should just not go to Tynecastle, that would deprive them of how much ? £200 000 ? You can bet they have already counted that as certain income ! Would hate not to be there but it's a nice thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Frank View Post
    Perhaps not Antifa. I got 2 today and the FF upper only had 2 tickets next to each other at the very ends of the stand.

We should release yammish tickets in blocks.
    so would you just sell from the bottom of the south and keep the upper tier for hibees? or sell from left to right? cant see it happening for policing reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by RoYO! View Post
    so would you just sell from the bottom of the south and keep the upper tier for hibees? or sell from left to right? cant see it happening for policing reasons.
    Start with the blocks nearest the West Stand, top and bottom like Aberdeen get.

If they manage to punt 2000, then give them the rest.

I think that's the only way it could be split and policed as those sections can be closed off from each other inside the stand.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by crewetollhibee View Post
    Maybe we should just not go to Tynecastle, that would deprive them of how much ? £200 000 ? You can bet they have already counted that as certain income ! Would hate not to be there but it's a nice thought.

...the way it's going we may well not have the opportunity to go back to Tynecastle this season...

Quote Originally Posted by RoYO! View Post

If it was up to me I wouldnae gie them 1 ticket.

Smelly yam fuds

Left by mutual consent! Ed De Gramo's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Gramo
    Have to agree with the current bun...

This is the yams we're talking about...they would start some tit for tat crap and cut our allocation

Quote Originally Posted by Big Frank View Post
    If it was up to me I wouldnae gie them 1 ticket.

Smelly yam fuds
    Perhaps just one, so that there's someone to laugh at?

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by G19 View Post
    Have to agree with the current bun...

This is the yams we're talking about...they would start some tit for tat crap and cut our allocation
    they're so skint they will probably offer us a section in the Wheatfield soon.

Left by mutual consent! Ed De Gramo's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Gramo
    Quote Originally Posted by Toaods View Post
    they're so skint they will probably offer us a section in the Wheatfield soon.
    Das ist true

their rickety wagon's falling apart...surely it's a matter of time...

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    The game on the 3rd January is looking like the only Derby at ER this season.

@hibs.net private member HibbyAndy's Avatar

Why do you constantly spout utter nonsense?

Left by mutual consent!
    Looks like the boycotted Hamilton today!

I make it that around that less than 0.1% of their support actually supported them today.

Did they not have a reduced support when we played them when the Main Stand was getting rebuilt ?

If they don't sell thier allocation and we were given the rest do u think we would even sell it. Personally i don't think we would sell it the support hasn't been the best so far this season another 10k on sat not good considering the current form we are in.