hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Foulkes on kickback

Auld p!shy breeks has now got a "blog spot" on kickbackistan. For the most part its inane drivel, but there are a couple of wee Foulkesesque gems there too..

Nice to see he's finally admitted he's slavering.

"It has been a rollercoaster month for Jambos. I bumped into John Reid a few days after we gubbed them in the Co-Operative Insurance Cup. He was looking appropriately glum. But he moaned that the defeat had made his life more difficult at their AGM. I shed no tears.

We trecked all the way to Pittodrie and Fir Park for two contrasting performances but still no victory away from home. In the Derby we were by far the better team on the day, with Balogh and Goncalves both immense and our saviours. But, once again, we lacked the finishing touch. I saw Torres on TV the next day and slavered with envy. We will, however, never be able to afford to buy a striker at even a small fraction of his cost with an owner so disengaged and disinterested.

So the challenge falls back on poor old Csaba Laszlo and the coaching staff. They will have to work on the material they currently have. It means getting Nade fit and firing him up, or putting faith in Calum Elliott and working on his confidence as well as his skills, or taking more chances with Gary Glen or Jamie Mole. But whatever choice they make it will need practice, practice and more practice. Just as they will need to sharpen up the free kicks which were, quite frankly, pathetic in the derby.

When you look at the talent we already have, what they cost to acquire, and what we pay in wages, and compare them with any team outside the Old Firm, we are not performing up to our potential. Quite frankly, that reflects badly on the coaching team.

I am as disappointed as anyone with our owner’s lack of commitment but we now have to take that as a given and make the best of what we have.

As I write this, we are in the middle of a longish break which should give the team time to work on free kicks and corners, as well as other goal opportunities that seem to have eluded them recently.

Then we have a series of matches against St Johnstone, Kilmarnock and Hamilton, which in even a mediocre season, we should expect to accrue a good total of points. If we do so, we will then be in a better position to face the challenge of Dundee United and Celtic in quick succession. If, however, we do not, the manager will have to start giving some more convincing explanations.

I know I have praised him in the past but football management is an unforgiving profession and results are all that matter."
    Last edited by Part/Time Supporter; 13-11-2009 at 07:53 AM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    Foulkes and Kickback, deserving of each other.

Imagine using Foulkes as the "voice of the jambos", total embarassment.

@hibs.net private member Part/Time Supporter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoCarpets View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Auld p!shy breeks has now got a "blog spot" on kickbackistan. For the most part its inane drivel, but there are a couple of wee Foulkesesque gems there too..

Nice to see he's finally admitted he's slavering.

"It has been a rollercoaster month for Jambos. I bumped into John Reid a few days after we gubbed them in the Co-Operative Insurance Cup. He was looking appropriately glum. But he moaned that the defeat had made his life more difficult at their AGM. I shed no tears.

We trecked all the way to Pittodrie and Fir Park for two contrasting performances but still no victory away from home. In the Derby we were by far the better team on the day, with Balogh and Goncalves both immense and our saviours. But, once again, we lacked the finishing touch. I saw Torres on TV the next day and slavered with envy. We will, however, never be able to afford to buy a striker at even a small fraction of his cost with an owner so disengaged and disinterested.

So the challenge falls back on poor old Csaba Laszlo and the coaching staff. They will have to work on the material they currently have. It means getting Nade fit and firing him up, or putting faith in Calum Elliott and working on his confidence as well as his skills, or taking more chances with Gary Glen or Jamie Mole. But whatever choice they make it will need practice, practice and more practice. Just as they will need to sharpen up the free kicks which were, quite frankly, pathetic in the derby.

When you look at the talent we already have, what they cost to acquire, and what we pay in wages, and compare them with any team outside the Old Firm, we are not performing up to our potential. Quite frankly, that reflects badly on the coaching team.

I am as disappointed as anyone with our owner’s lack of commitment but we now have to take that as a given and make the best of what we have.

As I write this, we are in the middle of a longish break which should give the team time to work on free kicks and corners, as well as other goal opportunities that seem to have eluded them recently.

Then we have a series of matches against St Johnstone, Kilmarnock and Hamilton, which in even a mediocre season, we should expect to accrue a good total of points. If we do so, we will then be in a better position to face the challenge of Dundee United and Celtic in quick succession. If, however, we do not, the manager will have to start giving some more convincing explanations.

I know I have praised him in the past but football management is an unforgiving profession and results are all that matter."
    That's not like him,

@hibs.net private member lapsedhibee's Avatar
    With his insightful analysis of Hertz' play and what they need to work on, do you think he is hoping to get the gig as coach when Shabby ?

Oh aye, and the only reason that Torres isn't at the PBS is that Mr Vlad is "disinterested".

:giganticplumsmiley:

Quote Originally Posted by EskbankHibby View Post
    Foulkes and Kickback, deserving of each other.

Imagine using Foulkes as the "voice of the jambos", total embarassment.

i think they both suit each other fine.i mean isn't he a typical hearts fan?

I think foulkes is far from embrassing, , amusing yes

Left by mutual consent!
    If I'm ever misfortunate enough to bump into this cretin I will honestly boot the fat, ugly, plshy, slavering, jakey, drunken Hertz phud clean up the erse..

Total and utter grade A classless and graceless WELT

@hibs.net private member NORTHERNHIBBY's Avatar
    Love the bit where his greetin' about the fact that they can't buy a decent striker then goes onto to more or less say that they will have to do with the chaff that they already have. The plan is to get Nade fired up and then work on Clum's confidence? What....by letting them read this? Foulkes and Mark McGhee should team up as motivation guru's

@hibs.net private member hibbie02's Avatar
    Only a Jambo Jakey like him could come up with the analysis that:

"In the Derby we were by far the better team on the day, with Balogh and Goncalves both immense and our saviours".

So they were the better team but a defender and the goalie were their saviours???

Surely the better team would be doing their best work at the other end of the pitch trying to win?

I suppose that is Yam logic. Dinnae concede a goal and anything else is a bonus (or usually a penalty).

Then we have a series of matches against St Johnstone, Kilmarnock and Hamilton, which in even a mediocre season, we should expect to accrue a good total of points.
    Oh ohhhhh, getting a wee sense of deja vu here..... How many points George?

Quote Originally Posted by RicheyWhite View Post
    Oh ohhhhh, getting a wee sense of deja vu here..... How many points George?
    Be surprised if he can still multiply three by three, the state of him.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Observe the typical Yammish behaviour as the diddy cup becomes not just the CIS Cup, but the Co-Operative Insurance Cup.

You just know he had a stonner when he wrote that, sitting in his blazer thinking about a drive in his Rover.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

says that they are playing the lesser teams soon but as they hadnt done well against them in the first quarter how can they expect to any better against them in the second one - a no brainer to me

I think we should be thankful George gives his views and also that he has a profile.
    I personally hope he travels the world talking about his "beloved" Hearts and telling tales of how big a club they are, how other teams are cannon fodder and how much he has enjoyed going to the games since he was 54. If you were someone meeting him for the first time or hearing his views on football you would come to the conclusion that the man is a complete and utter plum and that his club is as well.......that's how it works!

Therefore can I propose we have a whip round and get a tour bus for George and that other plum Ewan Cameron to visit towns and let people know about the glorious Jambos, that would put a dent in the 400,000 followers!

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Eh? PSN ID: No comprendo, senor. Wii Code: What's a Wii?
    Quote Originally Posted by hibbie02 View Post

"In the Derby we were by far the better team on the day, with Balogh and Goncalves both immense and our saviours".

So they were the better team but a defender and the goalie were their saviours???

Surely the better team would be doing their best work at the other end of the pitch trying to win?

I suppose that is Yam logic. Dinnae concede a goal and anything else is a bonus (or usually a penalty).

I was wondering about that too. 'By far the better team' but saved by the goalie and a defender?

"We trecked all the way to Pittodrie and Fir Park for two contrasting performances but still no victory away from home. In the Derby we were by far the better team on the day, with Balogh and Goncalves both immense and our saviours. But, once again, we lacked the finishing touch. I saw Torres on TV the next day and slavered with envy. We will, however, never be able to afford to buy a striker at even a small fraction of his cost with an owner so disengaged and disinterested."

BTW - "trecked" should be "trekked" - it's an Afrikaans word, George; and "disinterested" means "impartial, not influenced to one's own advantage". The word you're groping for through your alcoholic haze is "uninterested", meaning "he don't give a ****". Confusing these two words is a common mistake of the alcoholically impaired, illiterate, or imbecile.

(My, my - not often George scores 3 out of 3 - ed. And someone should warn Torres George fancies him. )

Quote Originally Posted by hibbie02 View Post

Doesnae half contradict himself though eh ..?

In his newspaper scribbles he was praising Shabba to the hilt, praising his management skills & of course praising him when he won some sort o manager award ...maybe that was because Shabba had decent players at his disposal such as Bruno Aguar (sp?) ..Plooky & Berra ...

Now they have gone & Shabba has to work with the utterly Nade Nade et-al but if performances dont improve the slavering bevvied pish bag suggests Shabba will have to give "more convincing explanations"....

Now lets see ya slavering blubber ....St Johnstone, Kilmarnock & Hamilton are all more than capable of giving you lot a good hiding as you well know it ..Shabba in fairness has tae pish wi the cock he's got ...he doesnt have much o a choice ...if blame has to be apportioned ..blame it on the man you put forward as the saviour of hearts ..in fact you should take a large chunk o that blame too ..

In the meantime we will continue to at your pishness & ultimate demise ...

Quote Originally Posted by Doddie View Post
    I was wondering about that too. 'By far the better team' but saved by the goalie and a defender?

"We trecked all the way to Pittodrie and Fir Park for two contrasting performances but still no victory away from home. In the Derby we were by far the better team on the day, with Balogh and Goncalves both immense and our saviours. But, once again, we lacked the finishing touch. I saw Torres on TV the next day and slavered with envy. We will, however, never be able to afford to buy a striker at even a small fraction of his cost with an owner so disengaged and disinterested."

BTW - "trecked" should be "trekked" - it's an Afrikaans word, George; and "disinterested" means "impartial, not influenced to one's own advantage". The word you're groping for through your alcoholic haze is "uninterested", meaning "he don't give a ****". Confusing these two words is a common mistake of the alcoholically impaired, illiterate, or imbecile.

(My, my - not often George scores 3 out of 3 - ed. And someone should warn Torres George fancies him. )
    Class

"We trecked[I] all the way to Pittodrie and Fir Park for two contrasting performances but still no victory away from home.

BTW - "trecked" should be "trekked" - it's an Afrikaans word, George;
    Writing about Homfc he was probably unconsciously - no, subconsciously - no, unconsciously - thinking of dreck.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by lapsedhibee View Post
    Writing about Homfc he was probably unconsciously - no, subconsciously - no, unconsciously - thinking of dreck.

This is true.

Whenever I think of HoMFC I think of dreck. Consciously, unconsciously, and sub-consciously, all at the same time.

DRECK is a word perfectly adapted to describe HoMFC....

Gamer IDs

"Then we have a series of matches against St Johnstone, Kilmarnock and Hamilton, which in even a mediocre season, we should expect to accrue a good total of points. If we do so, we will then be in a better position to face the challenge of Dundee United and Celtic in quick succession. If, however, we do not, the manager will have to start giving some more convincing explanations."

Anyone remember what happened the last time Old Blubberguts forecast a 'series of matches' from which the Filth 'should expect to accrue a good total of points'?

['Accrue' - that's a good word. I like 'accrue'. He's even spelled it correctly.]
    Last edited by --------; 13-11-2009 at 11:56 AM.

The man's a trumpet.

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    This is true.

Whenever I think of HoMFC I think of dreck. Consciously, unconsciously, and sub-consciously, all at the same time.

DRECK is a word perfectly adapted to describe HoMFC....
    Dreckers the lot of them! Nbn

:notworthy:
    ['Accrue' - that's a good word. I like 'accrue'. He's even spelled it correctly.]

Proving that, amongst so many other things, MS Word can make a drunk man sober...now thats the real miracle of technology!

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: aberhibsfc
    Co-Operative Insurance Cup

Typing that was rapidly followed up by him forcing one off at his Web Camp.

Left by mutual consent! Hibercelona's Avatar
    Too bad your "saviours" will be gone in the January window you fat slavering radge.

I really hope you read this board so you know just how much of a binge drinking, fat, slavering yam you are.

Aye, the quality of the players really reflect their wages.

10k for Nade.

Bolt ya clown!
    Last edited by Hibercelona; 13-11-2009 at 03:16 PM.

Left by mutual consent! Phil D. Rolls's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wee_hibee View Post
    Too bad your "saviours" will be gone in the January window you fat slavering radge.

I really hope you read this bored so you know just how much of a binge drinking, fat, slavering yam you are.

Aye, the quality of the players really reflect their wages.

10k for Nade.

Bolt ya clown!
    Personally, I think that's an apt description whether he is interested or not.

He's a bloated ******ing bag of trash.

(Edited this as the word was f e s t e r i n g. Surely not a taboo term?)
    Last edited by Dashing Bob S; 13-11-2009 at 04:29 PM. Reason: strange censorship.

Nothing of interest in it, just another "big team" deluded yam phanny

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by aberhibsfc View Post
    Co-Operative Insurance Cup

Typing that was rapidly followed up by him forcing one off at his Web Camp.
    Whilst scranning a white pudding at the same time

@hibs.net private member & Biggest, Funniest Slaver on hibs.net 2012 Pedantic_Hibee's Avatar
    George Foulkes is a Grade A welt.

A man with double helpings of face and double helpings of self-importance. That fat, pompous twunt is a disgrace to himself, never mind anyone else he latches on to.

Away an' fling sheeeite at yersel, Foulkes, you gin-soaked stroker.
    "Play for the name on the front of the jersey and the supporters will remember the name on the back"

Left by mutual consent!