hibs.net Messageboard

First Team Breakthrough sauzee1966's Avatar

Hibees Memorabilia

Hi fellow hibees!
    I have a large..well very large...5ft x 3ft framed hibs mirrow.with the old Duff Era Badge and main sponsors Weir Toyota on it that came from the old stand...from the sponsors lounge i think!
    It was given to me by a friend and as selling a property i rent out ( it was stored in the garage) my good lady has said it cannot go in the dining room!! which i really dont understand at all.

Any ideas what this is worth?? or who would want it?
    would look cool in a guys house or a den...or a games room but i really have no idea!!

pm me if you know anyone that would want it and happy to deliver it either this weekend or next if any takers!!

2. Log in to remove the advert

I have an 'autographed' billboard poster 4x2 from Videoton v Hibs in 1989 - including those 2 'alleged' rogues Duff and Gray - rescued from around a lamppost at 4.30 in the morning - before the police pulled a gun on me and ordered me back to the Hotel Alba Regia - same one the team stayed in that night at £25 a room - happy times.

I also have a bottle of red wine specially produced and labelled Hibs Skol Cup Winners 1991 - it's probably vinegar now but what the hell it looks good.

I also have a china Teddy only one of it's kind in the world in a Whyte & Mackay Hibs outfit - made by some chaps who were being detained at Her Majesty's Pleasure somewhere.

Have had numerous offers over the years but willnae sell - rather give to a museum or something.

Left by mutual consent! Hibercelona's Avatar
    I er... have a Hibs mug...

Wouldn't sell it for the world though.

Quote Originally Posted by sauzee1966 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hi fellow hibees!
    I have a large..well very large...5ft x 3ft framed hibs mirrow.with the old Duff Era Badge and main sponsors Weir Toyota on it that came from the old stand...from the sponsors lounge i think!
    It was given to me by a friend and as selling a property i rent out ( it was stored in the garage) my good lady has said it cannot go in the dining room!! which i really dont understand at all.

would look cool in a guys house or a den...or a games room but i really have no idea!!

pm me if you know anyone that would want it and happy to deliver it either this weekend or next if any takers!!
    Grow a set

Mirror!!

Quote Originally Posted by blueisthecolour View Post
    Grow a set
    well i am under orders to let it go.....it was a hard choice...the mirror or divorce.....i have been mulling this for ages!!
    i also have some other good stuff..but would not part with the other items.
    I have always wondered if a toilet was made with a yam badge in the bottom...would we all buy one??
    Having a yam badge in the house would be a sin...but think of the pleasure if you needed a no1 or better a no2!!

I have a friend the works for KOHLER in the USA and he told me he would have one made if i paid the shipping and tax......would the wife be amused??
    I know i would!

@hibs.net private member
    well i am under orders to let it go.....it was a hard choice...the mirror or divorce.....i have been mulling this for ages!!
    Ahh well, you'll miss her for a while....but every time you look in the mirror you'll know you made the right decision (hope my missus isn't reading this!)

First Team Breakthrough jazzy7070's Avatar
    would look good in my spare rm what you wanting for it?

First Team Breakthrough
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PickYouUp
    Hi fellow hibees!

How much you wanting for it ?

Quote Originally Posted by fatbloke View Post
    I have an 'autographed' billboard poster 4x2 from Videoton v Hibs in 1989 - including those 2 'alleged' rogues Duff and Gray - rescued from around a lamppost at 4.30 in the morning - before the police pulled a gun on me and ordered me back to the Hotel Alba Regia - same one the team stayed in that night at £25 a room - happy times.

I also have a bottle of red wine specially produced and labelled Hibs Skol Cup Winners 1991 - it's probably vinegar now but what the hell it looks good.

I also have a china Teddy only one of it's kind in the world in a Whyte & Mackay Hibs outfit - made by some chaps who were being detained at Her Majesty's Pleasure somewhere.

Have had numerous offers over the years but willnae sell - rather give to a museum or something.
    Wonder if was made by someone on here

I have a Hibs "wallet holder" from about 1965. Those were the days when tat really was tat!

I have a black and white photo of the 72 League &Dryburgh cup winners in their training gear in front of the old stand.

Signed by all the players and coaching staff

Also a signed frame shirt from a couple of years back.

@hibs.net private member surreyhibbie's Avatar
    i also have some other good stuff..but would not part with the other items.
    I have always wondered if a toilet was made with a yam badge in the bottom...would we all buy one??Having a yam badge in the house would be a sin...but think of the pleasure if you needed a no1 or better a no2!!

I have a friend the works for KOHLER in the USA and he told me he would have one made if i paid the shipping and tax......would the wife be amused??
    I know i would!
    I once installed a maroon toilet in my house in Aldershot. made that first visit in the morning so much more enjoyable.

Childish, but absolutely true...
    Alcohol IS the answer, but I forget the question...

Mirror

Pm me about the mirror guys...Like i say i have no idea what its worth but will not be over priced!

May I suggest that yous all put these things up on Hib-bay. Then you'll see if anyone is prepared to pay anything for your rubbi...er stuff