hibs.net Messageboard

Left by mutual consent! Hibercelona's Avatar

How should Hibs approach this game?

Personally (and some may disagree) I think we should approach this game just like we've approached every other game this season.

Some people are saying attack more, others are saying keep it tight... But I'd like us to just keep doing what we're doing as it hasn't done us any harm so far this season.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by wee_hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Personally (and some may disagree) I think we should approach this game just like we've approached every other game this season.

Some people are saying attack more, others are saying keep it tight... But I'd like us to just keep doing what we're doing as it hasn't done us any harm so far this season.
    i also think hertz should keep doing what they have been doing.

@hibs.net private member Green_one's Avatar
    The way I see it, if we score 1 we will at least get a draw and if we get 2 we will win it for sure.

No way the tremendous trio of Nade Nade & Nade will get goals.

No point in changing our game plan at all for them.

They will huff and puff.

Worth a side bet on the Yams finishing with 10 men. Hope it 'Lucky' Stewart

Left by mutual consent!
    Tighten-up the right side, otherwise Wallace/Driver could cause problems. So maybe, bring in McCormack or Hanlon and move Hogg to rightback.

Also, don't think it is a game to start with Benji, so may opt for Byrne or Nish instead.

So I could see a few changes.

However, the impact of that is that it show the Jumbos that we are worried about them - so Hughes may opt for a **** them approach and make no changes.

@hibs.net private member ...WentToMowAnSPL's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: satvis1
    Quote Originally Posted by Green_one View Post
    The way I see it, if we score 1 we will at least get a draw and if we get 2 we will win it for sure.

No way the tremendous trio of Nade Nade & Nade will get goals. Stewart
    If the three of them play from the start, there ain't going to be much going past them !
    "At the end of the day, we all aspire to bigger things in our lives but one thing I can truly say from my heart is if I never kick a ball for one of these bigger clubs I would be delighted to stay with Hibs for the rest of my career. That's how highly I regard this club." Ivan Sproule

@hibs.net private member ...WentToMowAnSPL's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: satvis1
    Quote Originally Posted by wee_hibee View Post

I disagree, from the point of view that we need to attack and get the first goal. If we do, I can't imagine that hearts or their support would have the belief they could get back into the game.

Cue a stream of people leaving for the exits, cursing Vlad and throwing their replica tops on the pitch, and once the players leave the fans won't be far behind...
    "At the end of the day, we all aspire to bigger things in our lives but one thing I can truly say from my heart is if I never kick a ball for one of these bigger clubs I would be delighted to stay with Hibs for the rest of my career. That's how highly I regard this club." Ivan Sproule

Quote Originally Posted by ...WentToMowAnSPL View Post
    I disagree, from the point of view that we need to attack and get the first goal. If we do, I can't imagine that hearts or their support would have the belief they could get back into the game.
    Fair do's.

I just think that one major thing that usually lets us down against Hearts is the fact that we change our game plan against them.

We've been keeping up a consistent game plan for most of the season which has seen us pick up results consistently.

I just think it would be a better option to stick with what works.... but thats just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by ...WentToMowAnSPL View Post
    Cue a stream of people leaving for the exits, cursing Vlad and throwing their replica tops on the pitch, and once the players leave the fans won't be far behind...
    It's like you said... nothing will get past 3 Nades.... so I don't think people will be leaving in any great numbers.

If you have a winning formula, why change it? We really don't have a strong enough defence yet to try and hold any team so lets go at them.

Quote Originally Posted by Green_one View Post

No way the tremendous trio of Nade Nade & Nade will get goals.

No point in changing our game plan at all for them.

They will huff and puff.

Worth a side bet on the Yams finishing with 10 men. Hope it 'Lucky' Stewart
    Jeeso, how many forklift trucks would be needed to carry that?

Quote Originally Posted by AJHibby View Post
    Jeeso, how many forklift trucks would be needed to carry that?

Simple solution...

We get them to stand on top of each other... in which they will sink into the ground.