hibs.net Messageboard

Faxed Back to Kaunas

New Scottish football magazine launched

Anyone noticed this? It's an online magazine at present but apparently they are going to launch a print edition too. Wee bit of Hibs-related stuff in the shape of an interview with former youth player Jack Wilson, but otherwise doesn't look much different to any of the other Scottish football magazines which have tried and failed to put down roots (The Punter? Scottish Football Today? Anyone remember them?)

http://edition.pagesuite-professiona...9ef126a1&skip=

2. Log in to remove the advert

Faxed Back to Kaunas
    With the big plukey lesbo as their first cover star it's almost enough to put me off reading it from the start! Overall tho looks pretty bland. Just not sure if there's ever been a decent market for this sort of thing. You'd think there would be but for some reason it's just never worked out in Scotland.

@hibs.net private member MacBean's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: macbean8 PSN ID: paulmchfc
    Quote Originally Posted by Mag7 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Anyone noticed this? It's an online magazine at present but apparently they are going to launch a print edition too. Wee bit of Hibs-related stuff in the shape of an interview with former youth player Jack Wilson, but otherwise doesn't look much different to any of the other Scottish football magazines which have tried and failed to put down roots (The Punter? Scottish Football Today? Anyone remember them?)

http://edition.pagesuite-professiona...9ef126a1&skip=

Theres a bit from Ally Gaff - hibs fan that builds model stadiums for a living - i wonder how much it would cost to get my hands on one of ER
    Hibernian Football Club

With all the pull outs in the paper media, along with the local editions providing information about the local clubs, including the really wee ones, and an ever bludgeoning internet, complete with video content i.e. Hibs IA, and fans forums like this one to keep everyone up to date there's only one way this is going to go.

Its about 30 years too late!
    Space to let

Dean Windass?? Scott Nisbet??? Is it 1995?