hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Motherwell v Hearts: kickback in mourning (merged)

"Against Celtic, and the bigger teams, we are much more motivated.

"Michael Stewart was not in the team and we missed his influence. Marius Zaliukas is also out long-term.

"It is a very difficult season for us if we are missing such quality.

"Christian Nade will see the physio tomorrow, but I don't think his injury is too serious."

Lets hope they lack motivation next week then

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member AFKA5814_Hibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibs-2005 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    "Against Celtic, and the bigger teams, we are much more motivated.

"Michael Stewart was not in the team and we missed his influence. Marius Zaliukas is also out long-term.

"It is a very difficult season for us if we are missing such quality.

"Christian Nade will see the physio tomorrow, but I don't think his injury is too serious."

Lets hope they lack motivation next week then
    Let's hope not and the tubby one is fit to play next week.

It would be a huge blow for Hibs if he was injured.

JKB/The Pink News/BBC

Ahhhhgh! it is just no fun at all. Jambos Kickback have "closed the curtains" ( no access to non-paid members). No pink news and even the BBC don't even have the after game analysis of the Herz game. (mind you it is the Hibs game instead ). Anyone doing suicide watch on JKB and can let us know how they are getting on?

Left by mutual consent!
    They really are pathetic with shutting down their site so no one can look in.

Sad *******s.

It's hilarious. Well worth the wait.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WormyEel
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo_07 View Post
    Ahhhhgh! it is just no fun at all. Jambos Kickback have "closed the curtains" ( no access to non-paid members). No pink news and even the BBC don't even have the after game analysis of the Herz game. (mind you it is the Hibs game instead ). Anyone doing suicide watch on JKB and can let us know how they are getting on?
    ma hearts bleedin the deluded ones are closin ranks. its not fair, please dont wind them up any more. they did win the war you know:notworthy:

Quote Originally Posted by hibs-2005 View Post
    "It is a very difficult season for us"
    Would have saved a lot of time for the interviewer if he'd just left it at that

Here's a snippet

"How is our season over by the way?
    Semi of the diddy.Not entered the big one.
    Not that fair away from 4th.OTT reaction."

@hibs.net private member

Keekback

Is it broken as I can`t access it, or have I been rumbled...again

Quote Originally Posted by FranckSuzy View Post
    Here's a snippet

"How is our season over by the way?
    Semi of the diddy.Not entered the big one.
    Not that fair away from 4th.OTT reaction."
    Or LAST

Quote Originally Posted by vahibbie View Post
    Or LAST
    They're A LOT closer to bottom than they are to fourth. They are five points ahead of Falkirk and eight points behind Motherwell.

@hibs.net private member Bayern Bru's Avatar
    Looks like they were right midweek. That 1-0 win against Celtc really did turn their season round.

I'll go and have a shufti on kickback and see what's going on. If I can...

First Team Breakthrough sparkiehibs's Avatar

Hearts are 28-1 to go DOWN!!

According to Coral Betting!!

Hearts 28-1 to get relagated

Anyone fancy it!!!

As long as Falkirk exist it's unfortunately never gonna happen

Coaching Staff
    Seemingly, we're 100-1 to win the SPL. I fancy a fiver on both of those. Either way, it would buy a bit of the good stuff to celebrate.

First Team Breakthrough sparkiehibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksaltire View Post
    Seemingly, we're 100-1 to win the SPL. I fancy a fiver on both of those. Either way, it would buy a bit of the good stuff to celebrate.
    It changed after todays result

We are now 50-1

Quote Originally Posted by sparkiehibs View Post
    It changed after todays result

We are now 50-1
    38 with Betfair.

@hibs.net private member One Day Soon's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: 4 PSN ID: 6 Wii Code: 5

Brokebank - Own Up

I have been over having a close look at Brokebank. I am now wondering whether there are ANY real Yams posting on there.

Either they are having a widespread and unprecedented outbreak of realism beyond all precedent or almost everyone on here is also posting on there. It is suddenly becoming clear to them that they are crap, they are broke, they are locked in the boot of a madman's car, they are going to finish bottom six and close to relegation, they are playing horrible football, we have a better team, we have strronger finances, we have an owner who isn't asset stripping the club and all the carefully constructed fantasy about Big and Wee teams is turning to sh*t in their hands. Virtually all of this is being openly stated across a variety of threads over there.

This is my favourite bit, not because of what it says so much as because of who said it - one of their major village idiots (a clue - he's a poor little pussy cat):

"If that ******** stays in charge for much longer the best we can hope for is 8th imo.

That's the worst Hearts performance I can remember for a very long time."

It seems incredible that they could all suddenly have collectively realised that, in the words of the commentator at Kennedy's assassination, "something is wrong here, something is terribly, terribly wrong".

So own up, have YOU been impersonating a Yam Fud?

Quote Originally Posted by One Day Soon View Post
    I have been over having a close look at Brokebank. I am now wondering whether there are ANY real Yams posting on there.

Either they are having a widespread and unprecedented outbreak of realism beyond all precedent or almost everyone on here is also posting on there. It is suddenly becoming clear to them that they are crap, they are broke, they are locked in the boot of a madman's car, they are going to finish bottom six and close to relegation, they are playing horrible football, we have a better team, we have strronger finances, we have an owner who isn't asset stripping the club and all the carefully constructed fantasy about Big and Wee teams is turning to sh*t in their hands. Virtually all of this is being openly stated across a variety of threads over there.

This is my favourite bit, not because of what it says so much as because of who said it - one of their major village idiots (a clue - he's a poor little pussy cat):

"If that ******** stays in charge for much longer the best we can hope for is 8th imo.

It seems incredible that they could all suddenly have collectively realised that, in the words of the commentator at Kennedy's assassination, "something is wrong here, something is terribly, terribly wrong".

Well since last Saturday anyway

They really are pish !!

@hibs.net private member hibbymac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by One Day Soon View Post

best description of their situation I've heard yet

@hibs.net private member
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: maxsharktooth
    CSABA GTF. YES OR NO?
    Simple, think it is time for this imposter to be shown the door.

No tactical awareness, unable to change during a game, to loyal to sh*t players,talks sh*t all the time, seems to want a "bigger job" anyway, unwilling to give youngsters a chance, signings are crap, and his shoes look ridiculous.

Taken from brokeback. I'd add onto the list the strange fact that he reminds me of Gary Numan.

@hibs.net private member SouthMoroccoStu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1875godsgift View Post
    CSABA GTF. YES OR NO?

No tactical awareness, unable to change during a game, to loyal to sh*t players,talks sh*t all the time, seems to want a "bigger job" anyway, unwilling to give youngsters a chance, signings are crap, and his shoes look ridiculous.

Oh dear......

@hibs.net private member lapsedhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1875godsgift View Post
    [IMG]No tactical awareness, unable to change during a game, to loyal to sh*t players,talks sh*t all the time, seems to want a "bigger job" anyway, unwilling to give youngsters a chance, signings are crap, and his shoes look ridiculous.
    Is that better or worse, in what passes for critical analysis on spankedagainandsiteinmeltdown.co.uk, than being thought to have an amusingly shaped head?

Quote Originally Posted by Coco Bryce View Post
    As long as Falkirk exist it's unfortunately never gonna happen
    You're right, it's never going to happen........... this season

Bearing in mind that they were told at the last AGM that they have to raise £5m in sales every year, they're going to struggle even more next season when they're without Wallace, Kingston, Driver, Stewart and Goncalves. Assuming these guys are "replaced" with players of the same calibre as Witteveen, Bouzid and Suso they're going to be in big trouble.

If it's Dundee who come up I wouldn't expect them to drop right back down again.

Next season could be absolutely hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    You're right, it's never going to happen........... this season

Bearing in mind that they were told at the last AGM that they have to raise £5m in sales every year, they're going to struggle even more next season when they're without Wallace, Kingston, Driver, Stewart and Goncalves. Assuming these guys are "replaced" with players of the same calibre as Witteveen, Bouzid and Suso they're going to be in big trouble.

If it's Dundee who come up I wouldn't expect them to drop right back down again.

I must have missed that last year - is that what they were told? £5m a year?

No wonder they are touting Driver to all and sundry!!!

BH.

This season has a very long way to go too.

Falkirk are either going to start to pick up points or punt May and replace him, which generally leads to an improvement in results. Hertz are going to have to put up with Shabby or face having him replaced by another Vlad appointed no mark who'll do what he's told and pick who Vlad wants him to.

If we win next week, they'll be in a tailspin. And looking at Hertz squad, you've got to wonder where the fight will come from if they end up in a relegation battle. Especially when they're likely to punt anyone with value in January in a desperate attempt to keep the overdraft down.

And don't forget the £17m due to Vlad's bank in January/February

And don't forget the £17m due to Vlad's bank in January/February
    And the financial results due round about the same time for the year ending July 09. This year without the benefit of a £12m debt for equity swap or £10m of incoming revenue from Gordon and Velicka.

I think we should run a wee competition nearer the time to guess what their debt will have risen to

Quote Originally Posted by Shugster View Post
    And the financial results due round about the same time for the year ending July 09. This year without the benefit of a £12m debt for equity swap or £10m of incoming revenue from Gordon and Velicka.

I think we should run a wee competition nearer the time to guess what their debt will have risen to

Mind you, this is a non story! Hearts fans in my work state that the debt isn't a problem, that they'd rather have the debt and Scottish cup wins than not, and that they are the big team...

Move along now you hobo gypsy...

BH.

Quote Originally Posted by BathgateHibby View Post
    Move along now you hobo gypsy...
    I am confident that my peg and smack selling operation is more profitable than Hertz.

In fact to be honest, if I went on Ebay and punted one of my old Hibs programmes for 10p, it would be more profitable than Hertz.