hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Your view on John Fleck

I know he was only on for half a game, in in that half how do you think he played?

2. Log in to remove the advert

Like a ginger

@hibs.net private member brythehibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blueisthecolour View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I know he was only on for half a game, in in that half how do you think he played?
    Over rated? I think so. Usual weegie hype went on him after 5 minutes it's no wonder he's no lived up to expectations. Played in the right position could be a good player.

once scored a pen against dundee united so is clearly the next messi.

he's also a rodent faced mutant like the rest of you huns. to put it another way, no one on here cares.

@hibs.net private member HibbyAndy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by monza View Post
    once scored a pen against dundee united so is clearly the next messi.

he's also a rodent faced mutant like the rest of you huns. to put it another way, no one on here cares.
    Perfectly summed up.

No one on here gives a toss.

I was surprised he was playing out on the right side, but he added a bit more fluency to the team and he could certainly go on to be a good player.
    He hasn't done particuarly a lot worth noting though so far, probably needs more game time and nurtured a long. It's great to see any scottish player though that plays attacking and with some flair.

@hibs.net private member
    Who?

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Looks like a hun, plays like a hun, and smells like a hun. Another over rated hun, should get 50 scotland caps.

Left by mutual consent!
    The only reason he has ever played for Rangers is because Walter Smith was under pressure to bring some young players through ....

Left by mutual consent!
    Made a few good runs but should have played the ball a lot quicker than he did.
    Seen it all before, nothing special im afraid.

If Yogi rates him we should be able to pick him up for buttons shortly, what with Rangers now being run by the bank manager

Last season he weighed 7 stone and struggled to stay upright in a mild breeze.

This season, the bovine steroids seem to be working though.

Often think would this lad have had the media hype if he had been with say St Mirren or M'well ?
    I think not.
    May well turn out be a useful player but "the jury's still out " for me

Left by mutual consent!

Not sure many on here give a monkeys about the development of John Fleck, however we may be more interested on your views on this...

http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=164676

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Toaods View Post
    Not sure many on here give a monkeys about the development of John Fleck, however we may be more interested on your views on this...

http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=164676
    Unbelievable.. Typical Hun.......

Testimonial Due
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: asbo
    Another dire Hun to be honest use have a few on your books at the moment

Left by mutual consent! Hibercelona's Avatar
    Well going by the comments on the radio... he was outstanding, magnificent, unstoppable & unbeatable...

I'm sure the Hibs fans that went to the game will paint another picture...

Quote Originally Posted by jdships View Post
    Often think would this lad have had the media hype if he had been with say St Mirren or M'well ?
    I think not.
    May well turn out be a useful player but "the jury's still out " for me

Thanks to the posters who gave their view, instead of he's a hun we don't care, im not askin you's to care, I just wanted your views on his display.

Yes I do think he would have got the hype if he was with these clubs, I have seen him many many times in the reserves and the boy has talent and lots of it, He's not been magic in the first team but a game here and there is no good he needs a run in the team.

Just look at mccarthy and macarthur at hamilton they got the hype although one has moved on and only played 30 mins for his new team, maybe he was just good in the spl and found his standard there.

Left by mutual consent!
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 666

Your view on John Fleck

Is he related to Robert?

Quote Originally Posted by ArabHibee View Post
    Is he related to Robert?
    Yes mate, his nephew

@hibs.net private member givescotlandfreedom's Avatar

Just look at mccarthy and macarthur at hamilton they got the hype although one has moved on and only played 30 mins for his new team, maybe he was just good in the spl and found his standard there.
    The difference being they were playing every week and consistently impressing as opposed to playing for one of the bigot brothers for 15 minutes so immediately becoming immense.

Left by mutual consent!
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 666
    Yes mate, his nephew
    Hun bassa then!

Quote Originally Posted by givescotlandfreedom View Post
    The difference being they were playing every week and consistently impressing as opposed to playing for one of the bigot brothers for 15 minutes so immediately becoming immense.
    Thats was my point mate, I would like him to get a run in the team to see he really has, if you look at motherwell who have 17yr olds playing and aberdeen who has a boy just turned 16 im sure getting a game, boys who are 18, 19 or 20 need to realise they are not kids anymore, at that age they should be playing first team football and if they are not maybe they should think of there career and move to a club where they will get a game every week.

Not Hibs class.

@hibs.net private member givescotlandfreedom's Avatar
    Thats was my point mate, I would like him to get a run in the team to see he really has, if you look at motherwell who have 17yr olds playing and aberdeen who has a boy just turned 16 im sure getting a game, boys who are 18, 19 or 20 need to realise they are not kids anymore, at that age they should be playing first team football and if they are not maybe they should think of there career and move to a club where they will get a game every week.
    Though if talent wasn't plundered by two teams regularly to rot on benches that might help

Many players are very happy to be picking up 5-6K a week for not a lot of effort.
    There are also contractual duties to fulfil, players just can't walk out cos they're not getting 90 mins. every week.

Left by mutual consent! Dunbar Hibee's Avatar
    didny notice he was even on

what is your view on the stokes booking incident?

ive seen fleck play a few times at reserve and under 19 games and yes he stood out a bit more than others but most of the time it was for his cheating! diving and moaning to ref and getting free kicks that were not! he needs to work on his attitude problems and realise he isnt as good as he and majority of rangers fans think.

personally i think he should move on from ibrox as he would might get more of a regular start at another spl team.

bet he and the coaches at ranhers were gutted they didnt play him at the sfa youth cup final at hampden in april. but apparently he was to good for under 19 level

While I can understand your enthusiasm for seeing a young player coming through the ranks, the huns ability to progress any talent they may have in the first team is negligible – like our boy Wotherspoon, wasting away at Celtc, your youngsters flourish away from that place you call home.

In fact I’d go as far as to say (without looking up the stats) players who came through Hibs U19 system have played more first team games at Rangers than players who have come through your own U19 system.

Fleck will be with a club like Dunfermline or Bradford within a few years.
    Space to let