hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar

How did Craig Bellamy react to Wales' latest defeat to Finland?

Did anyone read anything from the horrible one?
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent! Ed De Gramo's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Gramo
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge® View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Did anyone read anything from the horrible one?
    Never saw or read anything but the little wretch celebrated by sticking the finger to his lips right in front of the home fans

@hibs.net private member HibbyAndy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by G19 View Post
    Never saw or read anything but the little wretch celebrated by sticking the finger to his lips right in front of the home fans

Is this not the norm?

Or is it cause its Bellamy?

Did Riordan not do it at Tiny?

@hibs.net private member wazoo1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HibbyAndy View Post
    Is this not the norm?

Or is it cause its Bellamy?

Did Riordan not do it at Tiny?
    Yes he did mate , but at the end of the day it was basically a friendly match between Wales and Finland . The guy is a prize dick

Coaching Staff
    Sorry, maybe I am in the minority but I like seeing a few players have the GIRUY attitude. Football is fast becoming like cricket with this "oh you can't do that here son" type attitude. Players like Bellamy are emotional and by their character and nature, cause mild uproar or atmosphere. Riordan did exactly the same. Le God ran the length of Tynie to be adored. Hartley did the same to us when he scored. Who cares really.....he may be the end of a bell most of the time, but players like Bellamy stir emotion amongst the fans so he gets a wee thumbs up from me.

I think the OP may be referring to Bellend's outburst about JJ not being good enough to score when he knocked one in against them last time they met.

Bellamy = Plum

Coaching Staff
    I know shugster, I was replying to the fact someone thought him putting his finger to his lips at the weekend was somehow wrong...........I know if I scored against Hearts it wouldn't just be fingers to the lips I would be doing (or any opposition for that matter).

Quote Originally Posted by truehibernian View Post
    Sorry, maybe I am in the minority but I like seeing a few players have the GIRUY attitude. Football is fast becoming like cricket with this "oh you can't do that here son" type attitude. Players like Bellamy are emotional and by their character and nature, cause mild uproar or atmosphere. Riordan did exactly the same. Le God ran the length of Tynie to be adored. Hartley did the same to us when he scored. Who cares really.....he may be the end of a bell most of the time, but players like Bellamy stir emotion amongst the fans so he gets a wee thumbs up from me.

Apparently off field he is OK

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/spo...cle3876373.ece

Quote Originally Posted by DannySugden View Post
    apparently not

http://www.thespoiler.co.uk/index.ph...n-sierra-leone

@hibs.net private member MacBean's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: macbean8 PSN ID: paulmchfc

Hibernian Football Club

Quote Originally Posted by Shugster View Post
    I think the OP may be referring to Bellend's outburst about JJ not being good enough to score when he knocked one in against them last time they met.

Bellamy = Plum
    JJ wasn't good enough to score for us...maybe Bellamy has a point

Didn't he set up some kind of football academy for kids in Africa and then proceeded to have a punch-up with one of the aid workers?

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sgian dubh80
    Quote Originally Posted by heretoday View Post
    Didn't he set up some kind of football academy for kids in Africa and then proceeded to have a punch-up with one of the aid workers?

@hibs.net private member Bayern Bru's Avatar
    Fight, empty room etc.

He's just an odious reptile, at best.

Agree with your point but in Bellamy's case he's still a c0ck. I remember he was asking other SPL players how much they got paid and then Clyde players if they wanted to do his garden. Plus all the other stuff that's already been mentioned. Riordan/Hartley or most other players with the GIRUY attitude you're referring to have more class than to carry on like that.

Coaching Staff
    Clyde player could have been sharper and agreed to do his garden........and then planted a host of crocus bulbs spelling out the words "you are a cock"............bingo !