hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Persevere

Left by mutual consent! Rougier45's Avatar

Persevere

Great Interview in the Scotsman I particularly liked

"I would do this job for free," he whispers. By the time he turns 50, he would love to have given the ultimate gift to the community. Hughes, who saw his Falkirk side lose 1-0 to Rangers in last season's final, has been as close as any Hibee since 1902 to gripping the Scottish Cup. "It's the holy grail," he says. "What I'd do to be coming down Leith with that, seeing all the faces"

Yogi has a similiar backround to Stein, Fergie, Busby and Shankly if he gets the time at Hibs who knows.

The pelters need to stop now --I prefere 4-4-2 also and would drop -Nish-Rankin-Hogg but --but Yogi knows best .

He could lead us to the Cup and CL .

In yogi we trust

http://sport.scotsman.com/football/S...ing.5661917.jp

2. Log in to remove the advert

Testimonial Due
    The guys heart is in the right place. Hopefully he'll have the luck needed to take us to where we want to be. Good read. good guy.

Left by mutual consent!
    What a read

So badly want Yogi to be a success!!

Faxed Back to Kaunas
    Quote Originally Posted by euro Hibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The guys heart is in the right place. Hopefully he'll have the luck needed to take us to where we want to be. Good read. good guy.
    No doubt about that. He talks a great game when it comes to all things Hibs and Leith. Can he translate that into tangible success on the pitch though? I really hope so.

@hibs.net private member
    What a read that is. Yogi is certainly a bit of a fitba philosopher. If desire and passion brings success then we're on to a good thing to have him in the Hibs hot seat.
    Don't mind saying I had a wee tear in my eye by the time I'd finished this article.
    God Bless the Hibs!

Left by mutual consent!
    A fantastic article.

If only he could get that bowl of tripe at his ma's.

It's in the memory banks now John, so go out and get that cup

excellent read! well put together, some great comments from john dunno about the tripe though

Left by mutual consent! Phil D. Rolls's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hessenhibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Great Interview in the Scotsman I particularly liked

"I would do this job for free," he whispers. By the time he turns 50, he would love to have given the ultimate gift to the community. Hughes, who saw his Falkirk side lose 1-0 to Rangers in last season's final, has been as close as any Hibee since 1902 to gripping the Scottish Cup. "It's the holy grail," he says. "What I'd do to be coming down Leith with that, seeing all the faces"

Yogi has a similiar backround to Stein, Fergie, Busby and Shankly if he gets the time at Hibs who knows.

The pelters need to stop now --I prefere 4-4-2 also and would drop -Nish-Rankin-Hogg but --but Yogi knows best .

He could lead us to the Cup and CL .

In yogi we trust

http://sport.scotsman.com/football/S...ing.5661917.jp
    The sooner they ban these legal highs the better. We never had these problems when it was just weed and heroin the kids were taking.

I miss St. Cuthberts.

top quality interview with Hughes - right values right attitude and a lot of passion for the team & LEITH

Left by mutual consent!
    Yogi and Glory.

I feel my blood stirring and tears welling in my eyes every time that man starts talking. If only some of the pampered deadbeats at the club would allow themselves to be similarly inspired.