hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member & Biggest, Funniest Slaver on hibs.net 2012 Pedantic_Hibee's Avatar

Hibs Kit Sizing Help:

Evening all,

I'm currently trying to order the new kit for the little fella as it's his 3rd birthday on Thursday.

However, I've stumbled across a problem as the sizing has now changed and is no longer stated as "2-3 years" for example.

I'm looking to get him the long-sleeved away kit and the sizing goes from Small Boys to XX Large Boys.

I'm sure XX Large Boys is for all the budding young Nade's out there but which size would be suitable for a 3 year old kid who's fairly normal size (could do with shedding a few ounces) and has the head the size of a Volkswagen Polo.

Any advice gratefully received.

Thank you in advance.

xx
    "Play for the name on the front of the jersey and the supporters will remember the name on the back"

2. Log in to remove the advert

best just to phone up the club shop and explain his age. i'm sure they will sort you out!

@hibs.net private member & Biggest, Funniest Slaver on hibs.net 2012 Pedantic_Hibee's Avatar
    Thank you.

Has nobody else bought a kit for a 3 year old this year?
    "Play for the name on the front of the jersey and the supporters will remember the name on the back"

@hibs.net private member
    The SB would be far too big for him. My smallish 7 and 8 year old wear the SB, my 12 year old who is small wears the LB. They do the mini kit in sizes 2/3 and 4/5. I would go the bigger size if he is chubby.

http://www.hibsshop.co.uk/cat-59-sub...5-product-3198

Quote Originally Posted by Hiberni-mum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The SB would be far too big for him. My smallish 7 and 8 year old wear the SB, my 12 year old who is small wears the LB. They do the mini kit in sizes 2/3 and 4/5. I would go the bigger size if he is chubby.

http://www.hibsshop.co.uk/cat-59-sub...5-product-3198
    Well played, m'dear, very well played. I didn't realise there was a page 2 on there

Ta muchly, size 4-5 it is then, if only to allow the shirt to fit over his ma-hooo-sive coupon.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedantic_Hibee View Post
    Well played, m'dear, very well played. I didn't realise there was a page 2 on there

Ta muchly, size 4-5 it is then, if only to allow the shirt to fit over his ma-hooo-sive coupon.

The mini kit used to be sold as a full kit but it is being done individually this year which I think makes it a bit dearer. It threw me a bit as I was looking for a full kit. Its better this way though as the socks never fitted my boys on the mini kit, they were tiny. Have to say the pages get me too sometimes as they are at the top of the page and not the bottom.

The mini kit used to be sold as a full kit but it is being done individually this year which I think makes it a bit dearer. It threw me a bit as I was looking for a full kit. Its better this way though as the socks never fitted my boys on the mini kit, they were tiny. Have to say the pages get me too sometimes as they are at the top of the page and not the bottom.

Aye, we found that out last year with the wee fella as well. Plus, given that his birthday is in September anyway, we never find any use for the socks as it's generally too cold for him to wear them out in public.

I'd imagine with the top, the shorts, his name and age on the back plus P&P I'll be lucky to get change out of 40 notes. Still, even if it was 100 notes I wouldn't grudge it. It's tradition *beats chest*

@hibs.net private member
    Aye, we found that out last year with the wee fella as well. Plus, given that his birthday is in September anyway, we never find any use for the socks as it's generally too cold for him to wear them out in public.

I'd imagine with the top, the shorts, his name and age on the back plus P&P I'll be lucky to get change out of 40 notes. Still, even if it was 100 notes I wouldn't grudge it. It's tradition *beats chest*
    I'll refrain from that bit, it'll be sore

I know what you mean though. Scott wants Wotherspoon on the back of his home strip! How much will that cost? I suggested Nish or even Bamba but it has to be Wotherspoon. I am currently saving up for it but it will be done regardless

I'll refrain from that bit, it'll be sore

I know what you mean though. Scott wants Wotherspoon on the back of his home strip! How much will that cost? I suggested Nish or even Bamba but it has to be Wotherspoon. I am currently saving up for it but it will be done regardless
    Thank your lucky stars we never signed Vennegoor of Hesselink

@hibs.net private member
    Thank your lucky stars we never signed Vennegoor of Hesselink
    I would just tell him it would be cooler to have VoH

He got McLuskey on his strip when he was about 7 or 8. The girl in the shop had major problems fitting it on but managed.

I would just tell him it would be cooler to have VoH

He got McLuskey on his strip when he was about 7 or 8. The girl in the shop had major problems fitting it on but managed.
    That'll be the first time McLuskey's been too big for anything I would imagine

@hibs.net private member
    That'll be the first time McLuskey's been too big for anything I would imagine
    I think they were about the same size as each other, he wore the SB shirt too

@hibs.net private member Scooter's Avatar
    it's the same believe me