hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Scott Brown

@hibs.net private member Frazerbob's Avatar

Scott Brown

Shown up to be the complete prick that he is today. Maybe now the love-in that still exists with many Hibs fans will finally end. Good to see Zouma wasn't intimidated by the wee tit and stood his ground.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    How did he show himself to be a prick?

I thought he had a decent game.

Zoomer was pish.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

@hibs.net private member hibee_girl's Avatar
    What did he do?

Brown's what he always was a good hard player.

Tried to wind up Zouma infront of the East. Blowing kisses, squaring up to him, grabbing his privates, moaning to ref to try to get him booked etc. Just the usual Scott Brown pash!

I thought he was the best player on the park first half but second half he was too concerned with trying to be the hard man.

Looks like I was wrong, the love-in continues!

Quote Originally Posted by frazerbob View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Tried to wind up Zouma infront of the East. Blowing kisses, squaring up to him, grabbing his privates, moaning to ref to try to get him booked etc. Just the usual Scott Brown pash!

I thought he was the best player on the park first half but second half he was too concerned with trying to be the hard man.

Or maybe we just didn't spot those incidents!

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Japhakayk
    Personally I thought that Brown and Boruc were the only differences Celtic had today. Can't remember him giving away the ball at any time. Too good for that unwashed mob.

What I can't stand is fans that thought he was the dogs bollocks when he was at ER and now Satan incarnate.

Shown up to be the complete prick that he is today. Maybe now the love-in that still exists with many Hibs fans will finally end. Good to see Zouma wasn't intimidated by the wee tit and stood his ground.
    I agree with you Frazerbob, Brown is a wee pr*ck, am glad Zemmama stood upto him, and as you say whats with the wee love affair that Hibs fans have with him. Dont get me wrong he was a quality player for us, but he plays for them now and he is a wind up merchant and an ugly get at the same time.

Are you all forgetting that Brown, although a very good player when at ER was also a dirty wee bassa who got into quite a lot of oither with refs during his tenure. Nothing's changed apart from the strip he's wearing now.

Quote Originally Posted by ancient hibee View Post
    What I can't stand is fans that thought he was the dogs bollocks when he was at ER and now Satan incarnate.
    What about fans who thought he was a very good player but behaved like a disrespectful fanny when engineering his move and now don't appreciate his aggressive and petulant ways when trying to play the big man and intimidate current Hibs players?

What about fans who thought he was a very good player but behaved like a disrespectful fanny when engineering his move and now don't appreciate his aggressive and petulant ways when trying to play the big man and intimidate current Hibs players?
    No he didn't,

That was Kevin Thomson.

Brown withdrew his transfer request, which he was entitled to make, and played solidly for us until his last game.

There is no love in. Just some reason and reality.
    Last edited by Hibbyradge; 30-08-2009 at 04:40 PM.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge® View Post
    No he didn't,

That was Kevin Thomson.

Brown withdrew his transfer request, which he was entitled to make, and played solidly for us until his last game.

I personally don't have a problem with Brown although I can see how others might.

We all loved it when he was blowing kisses to Hartley etc, it's a bit hypocritial to bitch about him doing to our players now imo.
    Last edited by Hibbyradge; 30-08-2009 at 04:40 PM.

Still think its highly debatable how Brown behaved when he was wanting away but totally agree that he has not changed in the slightest since he left. I was a fan of him as a player but not so much his charachter.

I happen to think Brown is overrated as a player but he's not a bad chappie.

No he didn't,

That was Kevin Thomson.

Brown withdrew his transfer request, which he was entitle to make, and played solidly for us until his last game.

Do you honestly believe that to be the case? I know it's been done to death on here but do you not think that maybe Brown was told that he would not get his move until the end of the season then it would happen so the transfer request was withdrawn so that he wouldn't get the same treatment Caldwell got? Do you honestly beleive all the stories in the press with KT's name against it but that all included Brown's prediciment in them were not the work of Brown, KT, their slimey agent and their wee pal at the Record? It was a nice, cosy team effort IMO.

I also happen to be of the opinion that Brown was one of the main players in the whole "player revolt" debacle which happened to preceed the transfer request. I know it was easy to blame the wee ginger Jambo but I believe that blame was mis-placed.

I think he's a great player and commented at half time that he was the one real talent in the Celtc team during the 1st half but that doesn't make him exempt from criticism.
    Last edited by Frazerbob; 30-08-2009 at 04:30 PM.

I quite like Scott Brown

Scott Brown can GTF, he's a wee prick, always has been. F*** him.

Do you honestly believe that to be the case?
    Are you suggesting I'm dishonest?

Do you think I'm a liar?

Testimonial Due
    No he didn't,

That was Kevin Thomson.

Yip, there is a love in! He's gone - we got good money - he's now one of them...manky mob the lot of them

Are you suggesting I'm dishonest?

Do you think I'm a liar?
    FFS! Since I dont know you I have no idea if you are a liar but I if you beleive Brown acted in a decent manor and did not disrespect the club or us fans then I think you are at the very least sadly mistaken or dare I say it, kidding yourself. I've stated my case why I don't like Brown, if you think I'm taking rubbish then that's fair enough but please show me where rather than getting all arsey with me.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeT View Post
    Yip, there is a love in! He's gone - we got good money - he's now one of them...manky mob the lot of them
    Ah well, you're missing out.

FFS! Since I dont know you I have no idea if you are a liar but I if you beleive Brown acted in a decent manor and did not disrespect the club or us fans then I think you are at the very least sadly mistaken or dare I say it, kidding yourself. I've stated my case why I don't like Brown, if you think I'm taking rubbish then that's fair enough but please show me where rather than getting all arsey with me.
    I'm discussing the subject at hand.

You're calling me sadly mistaken, dishonest and now arsey.

I haven't called your personality or character into question at all.

Who's getting arsey?

I'm discussing the subject at hand.

You're calling me sadly mistaken, dishonest and now arsey.

I haven't called your personality or character into question at all.

Who's getting arsey?
    Please show me where I called you dishonest? I think you are being a tad over sensitive. You did not respond to any of my opinions in my pervious post and I'm sorry to say, your last reply was arsey IMO.

Please show me where I called you dishonest? I think you are being a tad over sensitive. You did not respond to any of my opinions in my pervious post and I'm sorry to say, your last reply was arsey IMO.
    Quite clearly doubting my honesty.

WTF does arsey mean anyway?
    Last edited by Part/Time Supporter; 30-08-2009 at 06:45 PM.

Quite clearly doubting my honesty.

WTF does arsey mean anyway?
    Forget it mate. I really canny be bothered with a petty arguement with you. I think Brown is a prick, you don't. I think he was out of order the way he manufactured his move from us, you don't. I think he behaved like a tit today, you don't. Fair doos, I'm not going to lose any sleep.

Forget it mate. I really canny be bothered with a petty arguement with you. I think Brown is a prick, you don't. I think he was out of order the way he manufactured his move from us, you don't. I think he behaved like a tit today, you don't. Fair doos, I'm not going to lose any sleep.

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by JC50 View Post
    Are you all forgetting that Brown, although a very good player when at ER was also a dirty wee bassa who got into quite a lot of oither with refs during his tenure. Nothing's changed apart from the strip he's wearing now.
    And the fact that the refs aren't as desperate to book him as they were when he played for us.

Exactly the same player now as he was then, great to have him in your team but a bloody annoyance when he's against you.

What bit of professional footballers being in it for the money don't you understand?The club would have had a collective seizure if they hadn't been able to sell him.He gave 100% for that season and got a league cup medal and now he's the same annoying geezer that he always was.Seems fair enough to me.

Quote Originally Posted by ancient hibee View Post
    What bit of professional footballers being in it for the money don't you understand?The club would have had a collective seizure if they hadn't been able to sell him.He gave 100% for that season and got a league cup medal and now he's the same annoying geezer that he always was.Seems fair enough to me.
    There are ways of going about things though. What's your opinion of Kevin Thomson?