hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Murdo McLeod

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sjmcg1304

Murdo McLeod

I was in Elgin over the weekend for an air show at RAF Lossie, so had to settle for listening to the radio coverage of the game, en route home.

I have to say, that If Murdo McLeod were to suffer some horrible disease which impaled his ability to ever talk again, I'd be far from unhappy.

He's the most biased son of a ***** I've ever had the displeasure of listening to. His attempts to suggest that "only 1 camera angle was conclusive that McGeady dived and another few were inconclusive" and that the referee should have taken more time to make his mind up.

Utterly no time for this mutant.
    Madness, as you know, is a lot like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Scott M View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I was in Elgin over the weekend for an air show at RAF Lossie, so had to settle for listening to the radio coverage of the game, en route home.

I have to say, that If Murdo McLeod were to suffer some horrible disease which impaled his ability to ever talk again, I'd be far from unhappy.

He's the most biased son of a ***** I've ever had the displeasure of listening to. His attempts to suggest that "only 1 camera angle was conclusive that McGeady dived and another few were inconclusive" and that the referee should have taken more time to make his mind up.

The fact that the ref was in direct line with the camera that shows the dive is all you need, ESPN guys made that comment 2/3 times at the end.

Left by mutual consent! Phil D. Rolls's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott M View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

I was attacked for criticising Murdo's abilty as a broadcaster over the summer. He is still cr*p.

Yes absolutely delighted to take over the radio the other night spouting how disgraceful Eduardo was and spending a lot of airtime minutes lecturing us how disgraceful it is and Wenger will protect the player, shocking cheating etc...

Very quiet today Murdo......erse