hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FAO RP/Yogi

Personally at the moment I can't afford it, but I'm due to be returning to uni (good place to weather the recession storm!) so I'm looking forward to getting to some games once I get my hands on a metric card again

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by sleeping giant View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    First time back in my ST seat this season
    I have a few trumpets near me now

What has that got to do with this thread ? I'm not sure
    I did tell ye that Danderhall radge is a dick!

There are a few players that haven't started the season as well as they have played in the past. Some of that will be to do with the change in management and coaching styles and i doubt we have seen the best of anyone yet which fills me with optimism for the rest of the season.

Not absolutely sure why there is a lot of negativity with the defence though, the Celtic goal was excellent today, good build up, they moved our team about, good cross and a good header. There only other good opportunies came from set pieces and one break away that Stack saved well.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: toomanydjs
    I thought both fullbacks were superb today. Maloney was pretty much posted missing, well played by McCormack imo, and attacked well. We dont need another RB if he can play like that.

We do need CBs though, I think Bambas quality but today he didnt have a good game; his fault for the goal and he got an unnecessary booking at the end for constantly barging into players. Hogg has been quite average since being handed the armband.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    It would be easier for the club to fix those problem areas if people bothered their arse to go along and support the team.

The number of empty seats there today was ridiculous.
    I was surprised and disappointed at the crowd today. I'm watching MOTD2 and there are similar (larger than usual) gaps in the crowd at Villa-Fulham .. Which was also live today.

First Team Breakthrough The Beastie Bus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Quiet_Man View Post
    I was surprised and disappointed at the crowd today. I'm watching MOTD2 and there are similar (larger than usual) gaps in the crowd at Villa-Fulham .. Which was also live today.

Correct.

Imagine how it'll look with the new East stand and a capacity of 20k.

Frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    Indeed. It'll also be dead easy for them to bump their gums on Tuesday evening if the players they want don't materialise.

It's a 2 way street!
    Steven Fletcher - 3 million.
    Rob Jones - 500,000 ish.

so 3.5 Million in, (loosing our captain and best defender in the process), two (decent) free's from Falkirk, Galbraith who's hardly played and Stokes for approx the rob jones money.

Yet all the talk is Nish out, or Bamba out. I'd be pretty annoyed if we sold Bamba to fund anymore moves tbh, considering who we lost and for how much.

A few hundred more Hibs fans at a game against Celtic won't make a difference.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TheBull1875
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyhibs1983 View Post
    £5 off? naw mate i think prices are sky high even with £5 off its just my view though

if prices were like maybe £5 for a kid/oap and maybe £10-£15 for an adult then maybe, i just think prices are way over the top at the moment.
    But i do understand what your saying bout prioties though.Is it the time that is liek keeping fans away?
    I think its mostly price and prehaps the time that are games on
    I actually think 27 pounds for an hour and a half entertainment is OK.

Going by your prices I don't think we would generate enough money to pay first team salaries never mind Rods.

Quote Originally Posted by wee_mad_mental_hibby View Post
    Steven Fletcher - 3 million.
    Rob Jones - 500,000 ish.

so 3.5 Million in, (loosing our captain and best defender in the process), two (decent) free's from Falkirk, Galbraith who's hardly played and Stokes for approx the rob jones money.

Yet all the talk is Nish out, or Bamba out. I'd be pretty annoyed if we sold Bamba to fund anymore moves tbh, considering who we lost and for how much.

A few hundred more Hibs fans at a game against Celtic won't make a difference.
    We are c. 1,500 to 2,000 STs down on last season (thanks to the recession and Mixu)

So 1,500 to 2,000 had the choice of walk up and pay or watch in the house/pub.

It's not difficult to see why there were gaps in the stands IMHO.