hibs.net Messageboard

I know it's been said before.

But Sunday is a chance for Hibs fans to show their class !!! To show we are not a wee team.

"Obviously, as another centre-half, Tony could have seen me as competition for his jersey but, in fact, he was the first to shake my hand. Even if he did see me as a rival he was an outstanding individual. John hughes on Tony Mowbray.

Just remember:

Record season ticket sales.

Good football. I know, the scoffers will be on saying he won nothing here. Just tell me when we can expect a 3-0 at Ibrox, a 2-1 at ER, and another 3-0at Ibrox in the Cup.

Money in the bank for Hibernian.

East Mains.

A real opportunity to show class and say thanks.

Of course, then we should do our utmost to stuff them. (Stokes double).

P.S. I'm really just happy i can watch Sunday's game on ESPN, even though it is at 4:30a.m.

Hibernian on ESPN in America !!!

2. Log in to remove the advert

First Team Breakthrough glenn6270's Avatar
    agree 100% lets give mogga a good reception as yogi got a good one last week at falkirk and well deserved

lets not be shown up on live tv

@hibs.net private member wazoo1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SanFranHibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But Sunday is a chance for Hibs fans to show their class !!! To show we are not a wee team.

"Obviously, as another centre-half, Tony could have seen me as competition for his jersey but, in fact, he was the first to shake my hand. Even if he did see me as a rival he was an outstanding individual. John hughes on Tony Mowbray.

Just remember:

Good football. I know, the scoffers will be on saying he won nothing here. Just tell me when we can expect a 3-0 at Ibrox, a 2-1 at ER, and another 3-0at Ibrox in the Cup.

East Mains.

P.S. I'm really just happy i can watch Sunday's game on ESPN, even though it is at 4:30a.m.

I agree mate , i have only happy memories from Moggas time at ER , well other than the 2 beastings at The Pinkcastle and the one at Hamdump . I wish him well except on sunday

He'll be getting a clap from me, good memories of that side.

Coaching Staff
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Myjo5984 Wii Code: 3916 0145 9394 9493
    A wee round of applause to aknowledge Moggas return to easter road (however tarnished it is) then a nice loud chorus of Yogi Hughes green and white army before sticking it right up the smellies to go top of the league :

First Team Breakthrough glenn6270's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MyJo View Post
    A wee round of applause to aknowledge Moggas return to easter road (however tarnished it is) then a nice loud chorus of Yogi Hughes green and white army before sticking it right up the smellies to go top of the league :

agree yogis green and white army

@hibs.net private member erin go bragh's Avatar
    yes we have a lot to thank mogga for.{got us back playing football the hibs way}he will get a warm applause from me but once the whistle goes cmon the hi bees lets get stuck into the 2nd to wear the green pilligers

Quote Originally Posted by SanFranHibs View Post

Just remember:

East Mains.

Agree 100%.
    We were on the slippery slope when he arrived and there is no doubt he turned things round. Would be totally wrong of us if we did not recognise this and give him the kind of reception he most definitely deserves. And Mark Venus too.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by MyJo View Post
    Spot on. I still have huge affection for Mowbray's time at the club, and I really don't have a bad word to say about him.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net