hibs.net Messageboard

View Poll Results: What's your preferred outcome from the financial problems over at Yam land?

Voters
1526. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hertz do not exist anymore

746 48.89%
  • Hertz survive but play in a lower league

560 36.70%
  • Hertz survive and stay in SPL

49 3.21%
  • Don't care about them

171 11.21%
Page 610 of 1582 FirstFirst ... 1105105606006086096106116126206607101110 ... LastLast
Results 18,271 to 18,300 of 47452
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TreadsoneScot
    Quote Originally Posted by The Leith Dutch View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    BBC reporting "interest" in four of the yams.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22914086

Good or bad development?
    BBC should cut out the middle man (or woman in this case) and just print the email Hearts send them.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member essexhibee's Avatar
    Find it strange that championship clubs let alone premier league clubs would be looking at some of the "golden generation".

McHattie for example. Skinned by Wotherspoon in the cup derby then made to look absolutely mince all game by Harris in the last derby.

I know they are young and will be cheap to take on but really don't see where they have shown the potential to play in the highest leagues in the country.
    ​​
    Scottish Cup Winners 2016 - The Immortals

Quote Originally Posted by brog View Post
    i wonder which Yam propagandist BBC heard this from. Total keek!
    I wonder if by "being looked at" they mean someone at these English clubs has read the list of players available?

"No.....no.....no.....sex offender definitely no......
    *flips page*
    no....no.....who?......no.....**** me he's too ugly he'd frighten the kids......"

First Team Breakthrough
    Just watching the STV news, some agent spouting about some cracking young talent at Tincastle... Mmmm, we obviously have better talent then. Makes me feel good.

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kaimendhibs View Post
    I see they are having a fans rally on 30th June, 20 quid a ticket. Raffles etc hosted by the voice of tynecastle, Scott Wilson. They did this before, lot of good that did ha ha ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Now's the time to invite your yam colleagues (surely no mates!) and dare I family members to a surprise party on the 30th June.
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

@hibs.net private member Ryan91's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JeMeSouviens View Post
    No. As per PTS analysis above, they have zero cash, no means of generating any for the foreseeable and the administrator isn't allowed to take on any more debt. Administration is only viable if there is somebody willing to fund them through the admin period. While that was happening they'd be racking up fees which would come out of the proceeds of sale, not good for the creditors.

The only way I can see them going for admin is the very last resort to stave off enforced liquidation ... and unless someone with deep pockets was right on their toes ready to step in, they won't be staving for very long.
    daffyduck.gif

Quote Originally Posted by essexhibee View Post
    Find it strange that championship clubs let alone premier league clubs would be looking at some of the "golden generation".

McHattie for example. Skinned by Wotherspoon in the cup derby then made to look absolutely mince all game by Harris in the last derby.

I know they are young and will be cheap to take on but really don't see where they have shown the potential to play in the highest leagues in the country.

I'm the same as you mate, baffled as to why they are touted (albeit by the yams) as some of the best youngsters in Scotland when they've really not proved it. Then again, I don't watch them week in, week out. Have to doubt that Premiership clubs are looking at them though

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by RossHibs View Post
    None of which seemed to bother Dumb and Dumber over at SevCo of course....
    Old Rangers entered admin with £3.373m in the bank. Hearts have zip.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by brog View Post
    i wonder which Yam propagandist BBC heard this from. Total keek!
    Absolutely. Fed by Biscuits and Wee Robbo. Utter nonsense.

It's to be expected from certain media sources. After all, nothing was mentioned of an 'American consortium in the wings' (EEN) until, funnily enough, when the keek hits the fan yesterday - because there is no mystery consortium.

Regards the players, what teams would pay now - it serves no purpose. They'll sit tight, see what develops, wait until the window drags to a close. There is no immediate rush for buyers as Hearts will be in a perilous state for a good few months and years yet. There's always the chance that they could pick up players for nixy too.

And the fact that McHattie is utter mince puts that article to bed anyway.

Left by mutual consent! Hibercelona's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Leith Dutch View Post
    BBC reporting "interest" in four of the yams.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22914086

Good or bad development?
    It's a bad development for them I would say.

Clubs will have Hearts on the ropes. They'll be looking to swipe these players for as cheaply as possible.

Hearts are in no position to barter.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibercelona View Post

Clubs will have Hearts on the ropes. They'll be looking to swipe these players for as cheaply as possible.

The directors and staff are presumably still drawing salaries, which won't be covered by the trickle of ST's.

It's looking like they'll try to sell players for any amount to cover the costs of next weeks wages before they pull the plug.

This is not a great move as it means that any potential buyers (if they do exist) will be buying the name and debt, and no player contracts. It could be perceived as asset stripping by the board. If they cared about the club, they would have tried for an administration scenario weeks ago, though with the ownership issues that may not have been possible.

I think we should offer 10k for Walker and Holt and make them sell pies on minimum wage. Simples

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibercelona View Post

They are not going to buy them when they can hold off seven weeks and maybe pick them up for nothing. I would think.

There is also the whammy that Hearts are desperate to offload wages so I would think if anybody wanted Sutton, for example, they would basically deal with him/his agent to get him to walk away from Tynecastle with Hearts blessing. Hearts would get no money but would get out of honouring Suttons contract. Alas Sutton could also just sit tight and wait until liquidation and reject the TUPE if he has something lined up, take it if he hasnt.

Please note I only use Sutton, as he is one of the players who they dont pay more than the others, as an example.

@hibs.net private member Kojock's Avatar
    OMG STV news show interviews of two jamboids, if that's the best two what does it say about the ones that were interviewed and ended up on the cutting room floor.
    Last edited by Kojock; 14-06-2013 at 05:23 PM.

another belter..

"@TheReal_Romanov: You're going bust hearts are dead they say

I'd rather be 6 foot under than have a 5-1 Humiliaiton in front of millions on my concience"

They need to stop hiding behind 5-1, 1902 and.. oh wait that is all they've got

Quote Originally Posted by Treadstone View Post
    BBC should cut out the middle man (or woman in this case) and just print the email Hearts send them.
    Its just spin from them.car dealers put sold signs on cars so people think they are selling cars,believe it when i see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Shot Hamish View Post
    OMG STV news show interviews of two jamboids, if that's the best two what does it say about the ones that were interviewed and ended up on the cutting room floor.
    That they weren't suitable for screening before the watershed. Kids are still up at this time. Same reason that the Elephant Man film is never shown on TV in the afternoon

I wouldn't take walker anywhere near Easter road he is a total roaster of a yam, a prick on twitter wi the '5-1' references and often skacel and 'have u seen one of these' photos wi the Scottish cup!! He's ***** anyway and wouldn't want to come to us either thank f@&*

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser1962 View Post
    Old Rangers entered admin with £3.373m in the bank. Hearts have zip.
    And they went into admin during the season meaning they still had a source of income, hearts dont have a bean and no source of income that will cover salaries etc, plus, I would imagine council tax, rent, gas, electricity etc wont be getting paid and that debt will be racking up as well. They need a buyer that will see them through admin.

@hibs.net private member Part/Time Supporter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RossHibs View Post
    None of which seemed to bother Dumb and Dumber over at SevCo of course....
    They had a few million sitting in the bank thanks to the sale of Jelavic just before they went into administration.

Quote Originally Posted by kaimendhibs View Post
    I see they are having a fans rally on 30th June, 20 quid a ticket. Raffles etc hosted by the voice of tynecastle, Scott Wilson. They did this before, lot of good that did ha ha ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So let's say, being generous, that they manage to raise $100K throught this. Of course there will be costs to pay and there is the little matter of VAT, unless by some miracle they figure out how to not break the laws regarding charities etc.

They then use that cash to pay some of the debt to HMRC and/or wages.

Super.

The they will have to do it again next week, and the week after and the week after ad finitum. As the debts will still be mounting up.

A rally will do them very little good at all.

I spoke to 3 different yams at my work today, I haven't really seen them to mention whats going on previous to this chat. Their lack of information on the issue was staggering. they think FOH will get the club for pennies, totally in the dark about the assets being frozen, and also thought that the Scandinavian mob was another possible owner of a debt free club. tried to mention the legal stuff to them, UBIG not in administration and they hold the majority of shares, but nope the yams knew better and that small detail wouldn't stop the sale to FOH/Scandinavians
    Their heads are still firmly buried in the sand and Romanov can still do no wrong, he might have misspent the cash but still 2 Scottish cups and we killed you 5-1 etc etc
    mind was blown as they say.
    its quite unbelievable that Hibs fans who read this site are more clued up than the fans of the team it affects, lesson learned though, leave them to it as you'll get more sense out of a brick wall

Reading the last 20 pages of this thread makes me......

Quote Originally Posted by JHFC View Post
    another belter..

"@TheReal_Romanov: You're going bust hearts are dead they say

I'd rather be 6 foot under than have a 5-1 Humiliaiton in front of millions on my concience"

They need to stop hiding behind 5-1, 1902 and.. oh wait that is all they've got
    Don't you realize that's the game that "finished us"?

That's why we're dying and Hearts are in such a great bill of health.

@hibs.net private member hibbymick's Avatar

Medical condition

I was thinking today, if hearts were a medical condition what would they have ? When Romanov told them he was no longer financing them I put that doon as a staved thumb, but over the last few weeks Im thinking they have lost a couple of limbs and been given a broken a nose.

Thoughts ???

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by blindsummit View Post
    So let's say, being generous, that they manage to raise $100K throught this. Of course there will be costs to pay and there is the little matter of VAT, unless by some miracle they figure out how to not break the laws regarding charities etc.

They then use that cash to pay some of the debt to HMRC and/or wages.

Super.

The they will have to do it again next week, and the week after and the week after ad finitum. As the debts will still be mounting up.

A rally will do them very little good at all.

So.... Are you gonna send an e mail over tae Brokeback and enlighten them with this... OR... are you gonna let them find oot themselves that this will be a weekly thingy... (I guess it will be the latter eh?)..

Quote Originally Posted by greengnome View Post
    So.... Are you gonna send an e mail over tae Brokeback and enlighten them with this... OR... are you gonna let them find oot themselves that this will be a weekly thingy... (I guess it will be the latter eh?)..
    I prefer to let them make their own mistakes

I'm quite happy for the yamboids to throw their cash against the debt mountain, and will have lots of fun watching them do so, and laugh at their getting their little hopes up, only for them to be dashed again.

Quote Originally Posted by hibbymick View Post
    I was thinking today, if hearts were a medical condition what would they have ? When Romanov told them he was no longer financing them I put that doon as a staved thumb, but over the last few weeks Im thinking they have lost a couple of limbs and been given a broken a nose.

Thoughts ???
    Galloping knob rot

Thoughts ???
    I would say a staved thumb to a staved cock after taking a sore one to the stains.

First Team Breakthrough

Thoughts ???

Broken Hertz tae I would think?