hibs.net Messageboard

View Poll Results: What's your preferred outcome from the financial problems over at Yam land?

Voters
1526. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hertz do not exist anymore

746 48.89%
  • Hertz survive but play in a lower league

560 36.70%
  • Hertz survive and stay in SPL

49 3.21%
  • Don't care about them

171 11.21%
Page 598 of 1582 FirstFirst ... 984985485885965975985996006086486981098 ... LastLast
Results 17,911 to 17,940 of 47452
    @hibs.net private member Sprouleflyer's Avatar
    So, when hearts go tits up, where will we be having the party?

Maybe there will be an 'empty' available in Gorgie soon that will be big enough to stage the party?

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    Ian Murray thinks if he looks like Petrie it will all work out fine!

http://www.theedinburghreporter.co.u...1/11/photo.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Gomez73 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yams still think they are going to ride this out...."Don't going your chickens m8. Our dept is about to be wiped out." I'm getting this from a few of them who seem to think they know something we don't.....or are they just deluded yams ???
    Anybody got an enigma machine handy? I'm confused!

Time to rest up. Recharge and back for more fun tomorrow.

What price deferred wages as tomorrow's fudge?

During the Scotland Tonight video at the start it said "A Scandinavian consortium also hoping to purchase the club have told STV they are now entering direct talks with administrators in Lithuania with a view to buying a majority shareholding"

UBiG currently owns the majority shareholding. They don't have an administrator. Ukio has a claim to 29.9% but that is neither a majority nor has it been triggered yet. The only reason this whole mess is so complicated is because the media just make it up as they go along.

Oh, and the assets are still frozen.

I will personally make sure the Hearts ***** get paid...

...if this lassie makes a piddly wee 4 foot jump. Go for it doll...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ58aHcqsBk

Do we have any other pledges?!

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bajillions View Post
    During the Scotland Tonight video at the start it said "A Scandinavian consortium also hoping to purchase the club have told STV they are now entering direct talks with administrators in Lithuania with a view to buying a majority shareholding"

UBiG currently owns the majority shareholding. They don't have an administrator. Ukio has a claim to 29.9% but that is neither a majority nor has it been triggered yet. The only reason this whole mess is so complicated is because the media just make it up as they go along.

Oh, and the assets are still frozen.
    I can only see this Scandinavian thing ending one way

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: FleshCabbage
    I will personally pledge to pay all the players of our rivals as long as this fine older gentleman manages to not release a current of fecal matter during his attempt at bungee jumping:

Fingers crossed he does it

......if this dog stops going up the slide

If this woman can get her car parked within the next 10 minutes

......if this man stops laughing

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibee_easty
    I will personally make sure the Hearts get paid....

When Ned Stark becomes king of the seven kingdoms -

Oh well...

Was tonight the night for the q&a session @ Yam Towers? must've been lively if it was.

I will make sure Hearts get paid if they can get a point at Dens Park.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCjEsN4E85s

.....if this dog has a good nights sleep.

@hibs.net private member essexhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HUTCHYHIBBY View Post
    Was tonight the night for the q&a session @ Yam Towers? must've been lively if it was.
    Think it's tomorrow mate.
    ​​
    Scottish Cup Winners 2016 - The Immortals

..when this man stops drawing pictures of girls

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FranckSuzy View Post

......if this man stops laughing
    He can't. He's laughing at hearts.
    Hibs.nets negative posting legend and unofficial ticket agent.

.......when this elephant stops diving.

Last edited by frazeHFC; 13-06-2013 at 11:27 PM.

Swear if hearts go bust my dads throwing a project x party

Quote Originally Posted by joe breezy View Post
    I was in Bangkok at the time which was brilliant but in retrospect it would have been nice to have ended the holiday sooner
    hows your new wife getting on?

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by weecounty hibby View Post
    Cmon own up, did any of you lot vote for this knobheed? And will you vote for him again? Cant belive that is the standard of MP today. No wonder he keeps repeating " i'm an MP" probably finds it hard to brlieve himself
    I wouldn't be surprised if he loses the seat of Edinburgh South in the next election, the SNP will push hard for the spare votes that may likely drop off from the Lib Dems and this will make Ian's job harder as it may open the constituency up to be a three horse race. Also the Labour vote may drop, which happened last time, which will close the gap between the Lib Dems and Labour. For what it's worth the Lib Dems candidate is very active in Edinburgh South whilst Ian Murray is more interested in an ongoing concern outwith his realm of power.

He is a fanny and I never voted for him and never will, he has not got the slightest idea of how to deal with his constituents. Running off to help a football club which is outwith his constituency should hopefully impact on him.

Edinburgh South is one of the most marginal seats in the whole of the UK and I hope that he won't get in next time round. If the Labour Party come canvassing round my house I'll be telling them to bolt because of Murray's poor media appearances, poor track record in the area, poor communication with constituents and generally for him being a deluded bumhole.

Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Bob S View Post
    It's almost going to be more fun if they DO miraculously manage to raise it and stagger into next season.

It's a bit like watching somebody trying to play Monopoly with only twenty quid and The Old Kent Road and Whitechapel, sweating with a dice in their hand as they throw to get past a row of hostile hotels stacked up on Trafalgar Square, Coventry Street, Oxford Street, Mayfair, etc, while thinking: "if we can just get past them and collect 200 quid for passing go, all will be barry."

They somehow manage this.

Then somebody slaps a hand on their shoulder and says: "it's your throw again, mate."
    cracking im digging oot the monopoly tomorrow, show the bairn how not to run an empire

Quote Originally Posted by Salt & Sauzee View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if he loses the seat of Edinburgh South in the next election, the SNP will push hard for the spare votes that may likely drop off from the Lib Dems and this will make Ian's job harder as it may open the constituency up to be a three horse race. Also the Labour vote may drop, which happened last time, which will close the gap between the Lib Dems and Labour. For what it's worth the Lib Dems candidate is very active in Edinburgh South whilst Ian Murray is more interested in an ongoing concern outwith his realm of power.

He is a fanny and I never voted for him and never will, he has not got the slightest idea of how to deal with his constituents. Running off to help a football club which is outwith his constituency should hopefully impact on him.

Edinburgh South is one of the most marginal seats in the whole of the UK and I hope that he won't get in next time round. If the Labour Party come canvassing round my house I'll be telling them to bolt because of Murray's poor media appearances, poor track record in the area, poor communication with constituents and generally for him being a deluded bumhole.
    I doubt very much if Labour will lose Edinburgh South. The Libe Dems were the main challengers and they are a spent force in Edinburgh for the forseeable future. They were virtually wiped out on the City Council last year. The SNP are nowhere and the Tories will never be elected. If Labour were going to lose Edinburgh South it would have been in 2010.

For every Hibbie who is pissed off with Murray there will be a Yam who is delighted with him.

Left by mutual consent!
    There's a thread over on 'Sickback' devoted to the first link - 'Scottish Sun again'

One of them has posted an absolute cracker -

"The sun would print "its dark outside" on the sunniest day at 12 o'clock if they thought it would attract more readers. Vile despicable paper who want us to die so their beloved Glasgow teams can flourish..

Yeah, like the £60+m Vlad 'invested' really stunted the weegies growth - how they didn't kill them off completely is baffling !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Bob S View Post
    It's almost going to be more fun if they DO miraculously manage to raise it and stagger into next season.

It's a bit like watching somebody trying to play Monopoly with only twenty quid and The Old Kent Road and Whitechapel, sweating with a dice in their hand as they throw to get past a row of hostile hotels stacked up on Trafalgar Square, Coventry Street, Oxford Street, Mayfair, etc, while thinking: "if we can just get past them and collect 200 quid for passing go, all will be barry."

They somehow manage this.

Then somebody slaps a hand on their shoulder and says: "it's your throw again, mate."
    Haha this is the exact analogy I thought of today.. only a matter of time til they've ran out of the mortgages and land on a hotel!

Gamer IDs

Also the Merrick Labour MP Ian Murray was in the bar I work in last week and was sat there discussing the plans for FOH from the snippets I heard. He was in with a bunch of older looking guys and women who looked like they needed a scrub down with wire wool in a radiation shower. He kept coming up to the bar and asking for a receipt so hopefully all those pints come out of the FOH money rather than MP expenses.

I clocked who he was as he is my MP and there was a group of regulars who are Hibs fans at the end of the bar and they were berating MP's for being '*****' and 'fannies' who lie all the time and Ian started to look down at them. I told them there was an MP in the bar and one of them asked who it was and I said "it's that arse that looks like an elephant with tumours" and they asked me about him. I told them about FOH and they started laughing about it and how diddy a politician he is. I told them about me pledging using fake names as well and we had a right good chuckle.

He got his coat on and was getting ready to leave when one of them approached him and said "Ian Murray of FOH?" and Ian replied with "Yes I am, I'm guessing you're a pledger?" and had a smile on his face. Oh the glory as his mug turned to downtrodden and pissed off when the customer told him I was a pledger and he came over to thank me and actually said "Your pledges are of great help to the club at this time and we all appreciate it" I asked him if he had received pledges from names such as Connie Lingus and Hugh G. Rection and told him I hoped Hearts rot in hell along with the kiddy fiddlers they have paid wages to. Not a peep as his mug looked like it was about to split in two and expose the fact that he wears an mask to keep his misshapen head in a relatively normal shape. He just turned and walked out.

**** him and **** FOH and **** Hearts. Absolute cretins the lot of them.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by jgl07 View Post
    I doubt very much if Labour will lose Edinburgh South. The Libe Dems were the main challengers and they are a spent force in Edinburgh for the forseeable future. They were virtually wiped out on the City Council last year. The SNP are nowhere and the Tories will never be elected. If Labour were going to lose Edinburgh South it would have been in 2010.

For every Hibbie who is pissed off with Murray there will be a Yam who is delighted with him.
    Before this conversation turns into one more aptly suited to The Holy Ground, I believe that the vote the Lib Dems will lose will accrue to the SNP especially as they won the seat of Edinburgh Southern at the Scottish Parliament. Equally so Hearts fans may not like him that much as the FOH bid isn't getting off the ground anytime soon and he is the figurehead for them so will face the wrath of Merricks.

I think I'm making myself Ill waiting on the final announcement of there demise.

My arms are getting tired as well, this drum roll has been going on for months !