hibs.net Messageboard

View Poll Results: What's your preferred outcome from the financial problems over at Yam land?

Voters
1526. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hertz do not exist anymore

746 48.89%
  • Hertz survive but play in a lower league

560 36.70%
  • Hertz survive and stay in SPL

49 3.21%
  • Don't care about them

171 11.21%
Page 550 of 1582 FirstFirst ... 5045050054054854955055155256060065010501550 ... LastLast
Results 16,471 to 16,500 of 47452
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TreadsoneScot
    Quote Originally Posted by Springbank View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lord Foulkes breeks are clearly Wetter Together (*political pun from a free thinking Yes supporter!)

Like it Springbank

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    Someone has his finger on the pulse.

If I believe anything I definitely believe we're skint.
    Christ they dont miss much!

And yet thet are still just sitting there waiting on somebody else to do something and just expecting that somebody will.

A. Yamfud posted

"They tend not to pay these bills right up until the last minute and they are using this bill to drum up ST sales."
    It's not that dangerous a strategy. It seems the Hearts support are forever going to dig deeper into their pockets to bail out the club. I feel the board are milking the support for every last penny before the hammer eventually falls.
    Last edited by Kaiser1962; 07-06-2013 at 06:22 AM.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    Someone has his finger on the pulse.
    If I believe anything I definitely believe we're skint.
    I perticularly like the poster on brokeback who thinks FoH will make their move next week. This would be the same FoH who if counting the money banked from pledges so far would stand at the grand total of £0. They also have a meeting of their next move next Friday.

The 5-1 legacy stuff is getting desperate. The not-really-a-yam Lawson is just about there in terms of realising what an empty triumph subsequent events have proved it to be, so the Muppets are turning on him again.

Still, at least one celebrity is still backing them up ...

Prediction League Supremo - 05/06 MB62's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JeMeSouviens View Post
    The 5-1 legacy stuff is getting desperate. The not-really-a-yam Lawson is just about there in terms of realising what an empty triumph subsequent events have proved it to be, so the Muppets are turning on him again.

If this man wants to celebrate HIbs League cup win over Kilmarnock, let him.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser1962 View Post
    Christ they dont miss much!

And yet thet are still just sitting there waiting on somebody else to do something and just expecting that somebody will.

A. Yamfud posted

"They tend not to pay these bills right up until the last minute and they are using this bill to drum up ST sales."
    It's not that dangerous a strategy. It seems the Hearts support are forever going to dig deeper into their pockets to bail out the club. I feel the board are milking the support for every last penny before the hammer eventually falls.
    There's actually some merit in what the yam says. The news broke on Monday - almost certainly leaked by the club - giving four working days for them to raise enough money to pay the bill. Cheques take at least three working days to clear, credit card companies release funds a week in arrears at best and even debit cards and electronic transfers can take a couple of days so pretty much anyone who bought their ST with anything other than folding cash after Tuesday is unlikely to have contributed to this bill - those who attempted to commit insurance fraud might be ok though.

If HoMFC manage to pay this bill off (always assuming it really does exist) they were probably always going to do so and this was just another exercise in extracting more money from the poor saps who gave them over £1m sixmonths ago and got everything in the following list in return:

@hibs.net private member Moulin Yarns's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Caversham Green View Post
    There's actually some merit in what the yam says. The news broke on Monday - almost certainly leaked by the club - giving four working days for them to raise enough money to pay the bill. Cheques take at least three working days to clear, credit card companies release funds a week in arrears at best and even debit cards and electronic transfers can take a couple of days so pretty much anyone who bought their ST with anything other than folding cash after Tuesday is unlikely to have contributed to this bill - those who attempted to commit insurance fraud might be ok though.

If HoMFC manage to pay this bill off (always assuming it really does exist) they were probably always going to do so and this was just another exercise in extracting more money from the poor saps who gave them over £1m sixmonths ago and got everything in the following list in return:
    Thanks Cav. My computer almost crashed with the volume of data on that list!!
    There is no such thing as too much yarn, just not enough time.

Quote Originally Posted by Pitlochry hibee View Post
    Thanks Cav. My computer almost crashed with the volume of data on that list!!
    Took me ages to compile.

@hibs.net private member greenginger's Avatar

I reckon telling your customers you are about to go out of business to promote sales must rate as a football Ratner moment.

Of course the target market being Yams makes it subtle marketing.

it took me a while to read through the full list and i noticed that you neglected to include the share certificates that the fans received for their investment...other than that, it is a fair reflection of the benefits the fans received for their loyalty to their club.

oh wait...

Took me ages to compile.
    You must have worked all night on that list

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalmeiras View Post
    Still things are looking up - Shaun Lawson is in Uruguay - wonder if his mother knows...?
    Think you misheard think he is in a guy rather than Uruguay.

Few jambo mates of mine (some well educated believe it or not) are in good spirits today. Expecting a big rush on season tickets sales today after hearing some good news last night

I worry for them sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by Coco Bryce View Post
    Few jambo mates of mine (some well educated believe it or not) are in good spirits today. Expecting a big rush on season tickets sales today after hearing some good news last night

I worry for them sometimes
    Has Vlad been found?

Left by mutual consent!

It does exist, doesn't it? Did it not become public because another winding up order was lodged at the CoS??

Quote Originally Posted by JeMeSouviens View Post

Lawson even mentions the 7 nil game on page11. I reckon it's only a matter of a couple of weeks, or the next big bill, until he cracks completely and tells it exactly like it is. Which is of course that they may have got the result in the biggest fixture, but they don't own the biggest result in the fixture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by clerriehibs View Post
    It does exist, doesn't it? Did it not become public because another winding up order was lodged at the CoS??
    There's no winding up petition at Companies House and the press stories spoke about them "facing a winding up order" if the payment wasn't made within seven days. That information would not have come from Hector and there are some inconsistencies - such as the timing of the debt as discussed earlier - that just make the whole thing smell a bit.

Gamer IDs

There's no winding up petition at Companies House and the press stories spoke about them "facing a winding up order" if the payment wasn't made within seven days. That information would not have come from Hector and there are some inconsistencies - such as the timing of the debt as discussed earlier - that just make the whole thing smell a bit.
    Journo said it was due Monday (3rd) on Twitter. Someone earlier on this thread said that the SPL need to be informed if they are overdue by three days. Surely something other than a Yams spokesman 'dialogue with HMRC' would be in the public domain either by leak or officially.

All stories seem to be off the back of the original story and not their own journalistic endeavours. Coming round to the fact this is just to light a fire under the hold backs.

Left by mutual consent!
    A bit?!?! They deserve each other.

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark1875 View Post
    Lawson even mentions the 7 nil game on page11. I reckon it's only a matter of a couple of weeks, or the next big bill, until he cracks completely and tells it exactly like it is. Which is of course that they may have got the result in the biggest fixture, but they don't own the biggest result in the fixture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is the same bloke who did his own "thorough" investigation into Vlad's business dealings and was convinced Hearts would conquer Europe. I wouldn't pay much attention to him.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    Think you misheard think he is in a guy rather than Uruguay.
    Wee Shauns other team is the Uruguay subbueteo team, when he is not at star trek conventions with his ma, he follows them everywhere. He is going to stage a yam V uruguay match for the biggest ever world cup final he is laying the pitch as soon as ma finishes hoovering his candy floss off the carpet.
    Last edited by Bostonhibby; 07-06-2013 at 02:04 PM.

Close this thread....seems all will be well, lifted this from 5-11902.co.uk

Please bare with me. Heard today that the club is in a serious place regarding a shortfall of money to get us over the summer. Whilst we know all know this is not exactly new 'news' it was the gravity of the situation that shocked me. However it was pointed out that if everyone who had a season ticket last year and hasn't currently not renewed but then did so, then things would improve dramatically.

So why renew? Well, I can say with some degree of knowledge that the move to have new owners is moving fast and that things will take a turn for the positive fairly soon. I am geniunely not privvy to more than this but I can assure everyone that things are further down the line than simply 'consortiums' registering an interest.

So, what do can we do to help in the meantime? Simple enough, I am sure we all know someone who has not renewed from last season - badger them to do so. This is so vital to us right now - bringing the fans back on board not just for this season but going forward. Every additional season ticket will help us take that step towards being self sufficient and with likely new owners on the horizon then I cannot see anything but a positive future for Heart of Midlothian espically after years of uncertainty and at times negativity. (Apologise for the lack of PUNCTUATION - MY PC IS PLAYING UP).

No doubt I will get slaughtered by some but the message is clear - get you friends and family memebers who are lapsed ST holders back on board again - we have all put our money where our mouth is over the last year or so but I firmly believe that we are almost there with new owners but we just need the income that ST revenue will bring us to get us through the summer. Every ST bought is a step towards a positive future!!!!
    Last edited by Part/Time Supporter; 07-06-2013 at 02:52 PM. Reason: paragraphs

Quote Originally Posted by hibeesdude View Post

Please bare with me. Heard today that the club is in a serious place regarding a shortfall of money to get us over the summer. Whilst we know all know this is not exactly new 'news' it was the gravity of the situation that shocked me. However it was pointed out that if everyone who had a season ticket last year and hasn't currently not renewed but then did so, then things would improve dramatically. So why renew? Well, I can say with some degree of knowledge that the move to have new owners is moving fast and that things will take a turn for the positive fairly soon. I am geniunely not privvy to more than this but I can assure everyone that things are further down the line than simply 'consortiums' registering an interest. So, what do can we do to help in the meantime? Simple enough, I am sure we all know someone who has not renewed from last season - badger them to do so. This is so vital to us right now - bringing the fans back on board not just for this season but going forward. Every additional season ticket will help us take that step towards being self sufficient and with likely new owners on the horizon then I cannot see anything but a positive future for Heart of Midlothian espically after years of uncertainty and at times negativity. (Apologise for the lack of PUNCTUATION - MY PC IS PLAYING UP). No doubt I will get slaughtered by some but the message is clear - get you friends and family memebers who are lapsed ST holders back on board again - we have all put our money where our mouth is over the last year or so but I firmly believe that we are almost there with new owners but we just need the income that ST revenue will bring us to get us through the summer. Every ST bought is a step towards a positive future!!!!
    I've just read that and the obvious stumbling block is ignored completely. UBIG's assets are still frozen and the club can't be sold to anyone.

@hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar

Please bare with me.
    I stopped at this bit. I'm not getting my kit off for a Yam.

Left by mutual consent! Fife-Hibee's Avatar

Please bare with me. Heard today that the club is in a serious place regarding a shortfall of money to get us over the summer. Whilst we know all know this is not exactly new 'news' it was the gravity of the situation that shocked me. However it was pointed out that if everyone who had a season ticket last year and hasn't currently not renewed but then did so, then things would improve dramatically. So why renew? Well, I can say with some degree of knowledge that the move to have new owners is moving fast and that things will take a turn for the positive fairly soon. I am geniunely not privvy to more than this but I can assure everyone that things are further down the line than simply 'consortiums' registering an interest. So, what do can we do to help in the meantime? Simple enough, I am sure we all know someone who has not renewed from last season - badger them to do so. This is so vital to us right now - bringing the fans back on board not just for this season but going forward. Every additional season ticket will help us take that step towards being self sufficient and with likely new owners on the horizon then I cannot see anything but a positive future for Heart of Midlothian espically after years of uncertainty and at times negativity. (Apologise for the lack of PUNCTUATION - MY PC IS PLAYING UP). No doubt I will get slaughtered by some but the message is clear - get you friends and family memebers who are lapsed ST holders back on board again - we have all put our money where our mouth is over the last year or so but I firmly believe that we are almost there with new owners but we just need the income that ST revenue will bring us to get us through the summer. Every ST bought is a step towards a positive future!!!!
    Oh well" that must that then !! #allsbarry !! Haw haw haw

Testimonial Due

They all seem to hold this view that the club will be getting bought over in the next week or so and all will be barry.....UBIGS ASSETS ARE FROZEN YOU ****ING IDIOTS!!!!!
    The only way they will be unfrozen is when UBIG go into admin which means -15 points for next season. Even then there will still need to be a sufficient bid, Foundation of Hearts don't have a bolt and I would seriously question anyone or any group other than FoH that would want to buy Hearts.

Please bare with me. Heard today that the club is in a serious place regarding a shortfall of money to get us over the summer. Whilst we know all know this is not exactly new 'news' it was the gravity of the situation that shocked me. However it was pointed out that if everyone who had a season ticket last year and hasn't currently not renewed but then did so, then things would improve dramatically.

So why renew? Well, I can say with some degree of knowledge that the move to have new owners is moving fast and that things will take a turn for the positive fairly soon. I am geniunely not privvy to more than this but I can assure everyone that things are further down the line than simply 'consortiums' registering an interest.

So, what do can we do to help in the meantime? Simple enough, I am sure we all know someone who has not renewed from last season - badger them to do so. This is so vital to us right now - bringing the fans back on board not just for this season but going forward. Every additional season ticket will help us take that step towards being self sufficient and with likely new owners on the horizon then I cannot see anything but a positive future for Heart of Midlothian espically after years of uncertainty and at times negativity. (Apologise for the lack of PUNCTUATION - MY PC IS PLAYING UP).

No doubt I will get slaughtered by some but the message is clear - get you friends and family memebers who are lapsed ST holders back on board again - we have all put our money where our mouth is over the last year or so but I firmly believe that we are almost there with new owners but we just need the income that ST revenue will bring us to get us through the summer. Every ST bought is a step towards a positive future!!!!
    Sounds like another letter from Fedotovas.

Gamer IDs

Please bare with me.
    Management speak for "you're no gonna believe this...

No doubt I will get slaughtered by some...
    Aye.

That's exactly what my jambo mate told me this morning (see my earlier post)

@hibs.net private member CyberSauzee's Avatar
    Well, I can say with some degree of knowledge that the move to have new owners is moving fast and that things will take a turn for the positive fairly soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    I've just read that and the obvious stumbling block is ignored completely. UBIG's assets are still frozen and the club can't be sold to anyone.
    Exactly, but "follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it." Joseph Goebbels. Godwin's Law was broken many pages ago on this thread I should add.

#AllIsBarry