hibs.net Messageboard

View Poll Results: What's your preferred outcome from the financial problems over at Yam land?

Voters
1526. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hertz do not exist anymore

746 48.89%
  • Hertz survive but play in a lower league

560 36.70%
  • Hertz survive and stay in SPL

49 3.21%
  • Don't care about them

171 11.21%
Page 1100 of 1582 FirstFirst ... 10060010001050109010981099110011011102111011501200 ... LastLast
Results 32,971 to 33,000 of 47452
    What if its Shoemaker Bobs plan to buy the UBIG shares, say £500k for their 50%, then force liquidation, the sale of the wongadome and any other assets.

With S.H.I.T. unable to muster as many shares, only 35% from UKIO and no chance of getting vladimirs hidden 15% stash held by sis, Uncle Bob would then be best placed to go to the SFA and acquire the yams license to play.

Billy Big Baws Bob would then be calling the shots in negotiating the future of their horrid little club.

Lots of things could happen after that with the wongadome not necessarily the pivotal deal maker/breaker. It could be bought in admin by S.H.I.T. or Bob Sleigh, or both, or neither and rented back on a short term lease until Tesco or Cala get building permissions.

Just a thought.
    Space to let

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What if its Shoemaker Bobs plan to buy the UBIG shares, say £500k for their 50%, then force liquidation, the sale of the wongadome and any other assets.

With S.H.I.T. unable to muster as many shares, only 35% from UKIO and no chance of getting vladimirs hidden 15% stash held by sis, Uncle Bob would then be best placed to go to the SFA and acquire the yams license to play.

Billy Big Baws Bob would then be calling the shots in negotiating the future of their horrid little club.

Lots of things could happen after that with the wongadome not necessarily the pivotal deal maker/breaker. It could be bought in admin by S.H.I.T. or Bob Sleigh, or both, or neither and rented back on a short term lease until Tesco or Cala get building permissions.

Just a thought.
    If he forces liquidation, he has spent £500k on shares that have no value. The fact that he has more shares than anyone else would be irrelevant. The company would be in liquidation.

The assets, including the SFA licence, would be up for sale to the highest bidder. Bob's shareholding in the dead company would be irrelevant to that process.

@hibs.net private member StevieC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CropleyWasGod View Post
    But the buyer of the shares will have bought something that is worthless. That's the bit I don't get.
    They would be worthless in relation to the assets (ie stadium) but wouldn't they give him the upper hand with respect to the SPFL license?

Wasn't his plan from day one to sell the stadium and start from scratch (with the promise of a new stadium)?

Rangers were liquidated, but the Chuckie consortium still managed to take control of the football club afterwards. If Hearts are liquidated (and the Liths in control of the stadium), what are the criteria that decides who is in control of the club?
    But you know it ain't all about wealth,
    as long as you make a note to .. EXPRESS YOURSELF!

Quote Originally Posted by StevieC View Post
    They would be worthless in relation to the assets (ie stadium) but wouldn't they give him the upper hand with respect to the SPFL license?

Wasn't his plan from day one to sell the stadium and start from scratch (with the promise of a new stadium)?

Rangers were liquidated, but the Chuckie consortium still managed to take control of the football club afterwards. If Hearts are liquidated (and the Liths in control of the stadium), what are the criteria that decides who is in control of the club?
    The Rangers case was different. The CVA was offered on the basis that, if it failed, Green had the option to buy the assets at a pre-determined price. That approach isn't part of the Hearts CVA.

The SPFL licence is currently an asset of HMFC. If it is liquidated, it is sold off. It doesn't matter who the current shareholders are.

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Weststandwanab View Post
    I accept my suggestion is difficult and unorthodox but with difficult times comes strange solutions if all sides want to find a solution acceptable to all. I have tried to think if I was advising STF how to acquire the PBS and rent it to the Direct Debiters and that is what I think I would try. Equally if could work for a delusional Cuddly Bob.
    The sweetest part is that Hibs have absolutely nothing to do with Hearts' downfall... they brought it all on themselves. We're having nothing to do with their current situation either.

Even if STF did see a huge profit to be made by acquiring Tynecastle, I am sure he will stay well clear. Absolutely no need to be accused of revenging Mercer or any of that.

All STF needs to do is to find someone he trusts to keep quite and give them the money to buy the pbs. Simples ;-)

@hibs.net private member Golden Bear's Avatar
    I believe that Bob has already identified a suitable site for a brand new stadium (no idea where it is.)

I overheard the end of a recent conversation and the guy whom he was addressing response was "that will be ideal for visiting supporters"

Seems as though the said Bob and his pals have plans other than the purchase of the UBIG shares.

The saga continues.
    Last edited by Golden Bear; 02-12-2013 at 04:21 PM.

I think Bob's plan is to offer a separate CVA for the club only without the stadium. That way Ubig and Ukio get paid.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
    I think Bob's plan is to offer a separate CVA for the club only without the stadium. That way Ubig and Ukio get paid.
    Don't think that's possible. A CVA has to be for the whole company.

FoH must have been raking it in last week with the amount of posters on kickback claiming they didn't go yesterday but made a donation to FoH instead. They wouldn't be telling porkies would they? :-)

I don't think anything about his bid is possible, I'm just hopeful he can slow things down a bit. :-)

I think they will have no debt,keep the PBS but I live in hope

Quote Originally Posted by StevieC View Post

Precisely and that was Cuddly Bob's original plan. As for Chuck you are correct he did, so why could Cuddly Bob/STF's representative not do likewise, directors control the day to day running of a Company but ultimate control is vested in the shareholders.

The Rangers case was different. The CVA was offered on the basis that, if it failed, Green had the option to buy the assets at a pre-determined price. That approach isn't part of the Hearts CVA.

The SPFL licence is currently an asset of HMFC. If it is liquidated, it is sold off. It doesn't matter who the current shareholders are.
    As I said why could this not occur again there is precedence with Sevco so SFA and SPFL could hardly object. As for not part of the C.V.A. how do we know that ?

Quote Originally Posted by jacomoseven View Post
    The sweetest part is that Hibs have absolutely nothing to do with Hearts' downfall... they brought it all on themselves. We're having nothing to do with their current situation either.

Even if STF did see a huge profit to be made by acquiring Tynecastle, I am sure he will stay well clear. Absolutely no need to be accused of revenging Mercer or any of that.
    You are correct but there are nine ways to skin a rabbit and many more ways to hide financial control via off shore companies and the likes of CW.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo View Post
    All STF needs to do is to find someone he trusts to keep quite and give them the money to buy the pbs. Simples ;-)
    Indeed not CW though.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Bear View Post
    I believe that Bob has already identified a suitable site for a brand new stadium (no idea where it is.)

I overheard the end of a recent conversation and the guy whom he was addressing response was "that will be ideal for visiting supporters"

Seems as though the said Bob and his pals have plans other than the purchase of the UBIG shares.

The saga continues.
    Cuddly did it is land owned by DM in the West of Edinburgh.

Not a separate C.V.A., the original C.V.A. minutes after the stadium has been disposed of so it is "excluded" from a C.V.A. for what remains.

You, of course, are correct but see above and previous posts this afternoon.

FoH must have been raking it in last week with the amount of posters on kickback claiming they didn't go yesterday but made a donation to FoH instead. They wouldn't be telling porkies would they? :-)
    My brother posted that and he is Celtic supporting so and so

I don't think anything about his bid is possible, I'm just hopeful he can slow things down a bit. :-)
    Liths and frozen shares will hold things up nicely.

As I said why could this not occur again there is precedence with Sevco so SFA and SPFL could hardly object. As for not part of the C.V.A. how do we know that ?

o
    Sorry, maybe I didn't explain my point properly.

The Rangers deal that was on the table for creditors was A. the CVA and then, if that was rejected, B. liquidation with Sevco buying the assets at an agreed price. The creditors rejected A and accepted B. All of that was in the public domain before the vote.

In Hearts case, AFAIK, there is only a Plan A. Whilst I haven't actually seen the proposal itself, there has been enough public discussion on it to convince me that there is no Plan B. Indeed, Bryan Jackson himself said that had the CVA been rejected, it would have meant liquidation and that "there was nowhere else to go". Had there been a Sevco-style plan B, I'm pretty sure that we would have known about it by now.

Sorry, maybe I didn't explain my point properly.

The Rangers deal that was on the table for creditors was A. the CVA and then, if that was rejected, B. liquidation with Sevco buying the assets at an agreed price. The creditors rejected A and accepted B. All of that was in the public domain before the vote.

In Hearts case, AFAIK, there is only a Plan A. Whilst I haven't actually seen the proposal itself, there has been enough public discussion on it to convince me that there is no Plan B. Indeed, Bryan Jackson himself said that had the CVA been rejected, it would have meant liquidation and that "there was nowhere else to go". Had there been a Sevco-style plan B, I'm pretty sure that we would have known about it by now.
    No apology necessary, you did explain yourself properly and I think I did understand your point. I agree what you write about plan A for Sevco and, if that failed, plan B. In Hearts case, there is only plan A that we know of, (After all nobody knew about the Sevco plan B until plan A failed) but I suggested there could be a Plan B - along the lines I outlined - if Plan A fails because say the frozen shares will not be delivered because of what is on offer under plan A bit may be delivered under what may be possible under Plan B.

No apology necessary, you did explain yourself properly and I think I did understand your point. I agree what you write about plan A for Sevco and, if that failed, plan B. In Hearts case, there is only plan A that we know of, (After all nobody knew about the Sevco plan B until plan A failed) but I suggested there could be a Plan B - along the lines I outlined - if Plan A fails because say the frozen shares will not be delivered because of what is on offer under plan A bit may be delivered under what may be possible under Plan B.
    It was in the public domain before the vote.

It was in the public domain before the vote.
    Sorry if that was the case I was unaware of it.

Quote Originally Posted by leggeto View Post
    I think they will have no debt,keep the PBS but I live in hope
    That's not possible :-)

Left by mutual consent!
    I think the fact that we now appear to have pinned our hopes on a caravan dwelling yam who's not the full shilling speaks volumes.

Close the thread folks. They got away with murder, accept it and move on. I did on Friday.

We have a lot to look forward to under TB, particularly with possibly January ins and outs, unlike the yams. :)

all I ever wanted for them as a punishment is to be homeless,if that happens I'll be happy

@hibs.net private member green day's Avatar
    A bam on friday said to me "after this there will be only one club in edinburgh with major debts" (after the CVA being voted through)

I did ask him how Save Hearts In Trouble intended to repay the purchase cost "The biddies dont want repaid" was the smug answer.

What about the fitba debts I asked "They are being paid by the fans" was his witty riposte. I couldnt help laughing in his chops at that one.

What about operating expenses? "we have the money to see us through the season"

and it went on...........

I mean - I can remember the dark days when FTB tried to close us down, and we were all pretty rational about what MIGHT happen if it all went wrong. Talk about starting again on local parks etc.

But what amazes me - and even the most sensible jambos display this - is their unwavering resolve that This Will All Go Away.

They really are deluded.

Quote Originally Posted by EK_Hibs View Post
    I think the fact that we now appear to have pinned our hopes on a caravan dwelling yam who's not the full shilling speaks volumes.

Close the thread folks. They got away with murder, accept it and move on. I did on Friday.

We have a lot to look forward to under TB, particularly with possibly January ins and outs, unlike the yams. :)
    It's nearly Christmas and they still haven't made up their points deficit and just equalled their worst ever home defeat. They're not getting away with it.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bajillions View Post
    It's nearly Christmas and they still haven't made up their points deficit and just equalled their worst ever home defeat. They're not getting away with it.
    Fair enough but I was wanting them liquidated so in my opinion they got away with it.
    As it is I'll need to settle for them being relegated and spending 1 or 2 seasons in the Championship.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Bear View Post

The saga continues.

David Murray's garden city planning application becomes real at Hermiston. I know others have dismissed this as a possible Yam liferaft, dont discount the idea. the planning ref is Proposal of Application Notice for Edinburgh Garden District 13/04911/PAN

https://citydev-portal.edinburgh.gov...=MWYXNHEW09Z00
    Last edited by itslegaltender; 02-12-2013 at 07:39 PM.

@hibs.net private member Wee Scottie Dug's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bajillions View Post
    They are about to shed circa £28m of debt and replace it with a manageable debt owed to some benefactor(s) so they are getting away with something. Albeit it is extremely amusing watching them deal with the level playing field and results like yesterday ease the pain of them avoiding liquidation. Let's hope for more of the same and relegation at the end of the season.

@hibs.net private member Spike Mandela's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by itslegaltender View Post
    David Murray's garden city planning application becomes real at Hermiston. I know others have dismissed this as a possible Yam liferaft, dont discount the idea. the planning ref is Proposal of Application Notice for Edinburgh Garden District 13/04911/PAN

https://citydev-portal.edinburgh.gov...=MWYXNHEW09Z00
    If it does come to fruition what's the betting the land at Tynecastle is suddenly back to being worth near £20m

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike Mandela View Post
    If it does come to fruition what's the betting the land at Tynecastle is suddenly back to being worth near £20m
    I have a question: can the Lithuanians give up Tynie but attach a sell on clause? Eg. Agree a fee of £2.5m but demand 50% of any profit if sold on within 10 years?

Their core support is already evident at 6000 to 7000

Bye bye glory days

Theyre only loyal when they're cheating

Quote Originally Posted by Springbank View Post
    Their core support is already evident at 6000 to 7000

Bye bye glory days

Theyre only loyal when they're cheating
    Hmm, i`m sure there`s a song in there....