hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Falkirk Tickets

Falkirk Tickets

Should I get them in advance or would I be ok getting in through there? Id struggle getting to ER midweek to get my tickets but if I need to I may have a Doctors appointment

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Allant1981's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HibeeMcGinn1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Should I get them in advance or would I be ok getting in through there? Id struggle getting to ER midweek to get my tickets but if I need to I may have a Doctors appointment

If its like last season you can buy tickets from the wee hut outside the stadium. I hope its like that as I cant get through to ER also so going to get one there

Quote Originally Posted by superhibi1 View Post
    If its like last season you can buy tickets from the wee hut outside the stadium. I hope its like that as I cant get through to ER also so going to get one there
    thanks mate

I'm in the same position but I think this game might be close to a sell-out for Hibbies. Their stand isn't that big, we usually near sell-out and with the return of 3 ex-bairns...

has to be pointed out that we normally get one stand,which holds 1990 seats,and I'm sure we will buy them up,despite the early KO and TV. HFC off to a flyer,and a wee bit of a Grudge match,however early, with Yogi V Bairns.They now have a new Stand,opposite our (away) stand. the left side of ours is a bit of a gazeebo, which could give us a bit moreperhaps Ceske Bairn can enlighten us? and,our wayward prodigal Maroc may add a few

@hibs.net private member micksoo's Avatar
    I have twice turned up in recent years without a ticket and ended up in the home end. If you can get a ticket in advance.

bigger capacity at Falkirk this season so will be no problem getting in to home end and I think will be ok at Hibs end, though only just as I forsee a good turnout from both clubs fans for this one.

First Team Breakthrough Ceske Bairn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by monktonharp View Post
    has to be pointed out that we normally get one stand,which holds 1990 seats,and I'm sure we will buy them up,despite the early KO and TV. HFC off to a flyer,and a wee bit of a Grudge match,however early, with Yogi V Bairns.They now have a new Stand,opposite our (away) stand. the left side of ours is a bit of a gazeebo, which could give us a bit moreperhaps Ceske Bairn can enlighten us? and,our wayward prodigal Maroc may add a few
    Yeah Id imagine if Hibs sell out the 2000 capacity North stand then you may get 1 of the temp East stands (500 capacity). Total 2500.

Falkirk are currently selling tickets for the West (Main) stand capacity 4100, New South stand capacity 1900 and 1 of the temp East stands (500 capacity). Total 6500

Looking at the ticket website on sales so far id imagine we will sell 5000-5500 come saturday lunchtime.

I phoned up the ticket office this afternoon, they said you should get your tickets in advance because they dont think there will be a cash gate service on sat. tickets selling well apparently

I phoned up the ticket office this afternoon, they said you should get your tickets in advance because they dont think there will be a cash gate service on sat. tickets selling well apparently
    they do have a habit of telling wee fibs,but i've bought a few already and goin back today for a couple.sure to get close at least to selling 1800/2k

think you can safely ignore what they said on the phone as per previous poster - but having said that think we will take good support this week.