hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

2. Log in to remove the advert

Thats because the Weegie tramp are in town

Ay oop. Trooble at mill.

you know the best thing about it?

Extra policing means less money for the charities that the proceeds are being donated to, but these idiots don't care about others as long as they can pavement dance for 20 seconds before the cops split it up. So that they can go home and say things like "Ah stood, ah never ran, am well hard"

Why all the fuss about two groups who want to meet miles away from the ground and have a punch-up? Let them get on with it. It doesn't really effect anyone else.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Bob S View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why all the fuss about two groups who want to meet miles away from the ground and have a punch-up? Let them get on with it. It doesn't really effect anyone else.

its the aftermath when the locals come back from fighting and are in the local pubs in bolton were there are hibs fans staying overnight which could lead to them picking on innocent fans just out to have a good laugh and a drink

First Team Breakthrough Greenway's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Antwerphibs View Post
    you know the best thing about it?

Extra policing means less money for the charities that the proceeds are being donated to, but these idiots don't care about others as long as they can pavement dance for 20 seconds before the cops split it up. So that they can go home and say things like "Ah stood, ah never ran, am well hard"
    I hate these pathetic gutless yobs who give real fans a bad name. I would be happy for the police to have special dispensation to have a "Tazer fest" with them.

PS: How good a man is JJ to give all his testimonial money away to charity. When you look at all the greedy sods in the game selling their souls at every opportunity, it's fantastic to see that there are still decent men in this game.

Those Eastern European coves have it sussed. Hoolies meet in a field out in the country, fisticuffs ensue and is enjoyed by all on YouTube.

Not in my name.
    Space to let

Left by mutual consent!
    The Wanderers Vs The CCS...

I wonder if The Wanderers will need The Wongs and The Del Bombers assistance... ?

Could get tasty...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srTiP71Jz3k

@hibs.net private member Devonhibs's Avatar
    Unless you or your family find yourself in the wrong play at the wrong time. I saw first hand last season - big organised punch up between Chelsea & Spurs - three hours after the match, in a busy high road with lots of innocent people about, familes and frightend youngsters.
    "Home advantage gives you an advantage" Sir Bobby Robson

It's crazy though isn't it? For god's sake....

I hope you are being ironic.

Quote Originally Posted by flash View Post
    I hope you are being ironic.
    I really do think that there are more important things to worry about and more important things to deploy police resources on. This seems like another cop OT feast to me.

I really do think that there are more important things to worry about and more important things to deploy police resources on. This seems like another cop OT feast to me.
    the problem is groups of Bolton fans roaming the city centre later at night looking for revenge. It's happened before.

This is what happens when people get caught in the crossfire. Unless they plan on scrapping in the middle of Winter Hill then innocent bystanders will be caught up. Anyone involved should have a long look at themselves and think of how much money they're costing these charities, not to mention the consequences of their actions. Grow up FFS, and stop dragging the name of our sport, never mind our clubs, through the dirt.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Naw PSN ID: Naw Wii Code: Naw
    As I am meeting with Octogenarien family tomorrow, one Scots (obvious) and and one a Bolton woman who have been married for nearly sixty years, and who want to come to the game

I really do not want any trouble whatsoever

DBS, you can purse off at right now IMO

I used to enjoy your "tangents" , but you are ...........................

Night folks, I'm off to Bolton in the morn'

no 1 can blame the ccs for extra cops being out on show for the game when the bolton news clearly states that smeltic & st mirren are also heading down that way .. if we were to play at home & the yams played at home on same day l&bs police would be out in numbers aswell. even if none of the ccs was to go down botlon , and the bolton lads were looking for a fight thats when the normal supporter might get the kicking so maybe u should be gratefull for the ccs being about . Any big event (sports or not )will bring out more of the boys in blue so extra policing is a must in these situations, i suppose pubs n clubs on a friday or saturday are to blame for the extra police that are out on weekend.whats next then are every 1 going to ask for the pubs not to open on weekends ( no i cant see that happening)
    Last edited by butterbean; 08-08-2009 at 08:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean View Post
    no 1 can blame the ccs for extra cops being out on show for the game when the bolton news clearly states that smeltic & st mirren are also heading down that way .. if we were to play at home & the yams played at home on same day l&bs police would be out in numbers aswell. even if none of the ccs was to go down botlon , and the bolton lads were looking for a fight thats when the normal supporter might get the kicking so maybe u should be gratefull for the ccs being about
    Complete and utter pish.
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

Quote Originally Posted by NaeTechnoHibby View Post
    As I am meeting with Octogenarien family tomorrow, one Scots (obvious) and and one a Bolton woman who have been married for nearly sixty years, and who want to come to the game

I really do not want any trouble whatsoever

DBS, you can purse off at right now IMO

I used to enjoy your "tangents" , but you are ...........................

Night folks, I'm off to Bolton in the morn'
    Don't go by bus. The police are clamping down on coach travelers and drinkers as well as supposed hooligans. I repeat: a big OT gravy train for them.

no 1 can blame the ccs for extra cops being out on show for the game when the bolton news clearly states that smeltic & st mirren are also heading down that way .. if we were to play at home & the yams played at home on same day l&bs police would be out in numbers aswell. even if none of the ccs was to go down botlon , and the bolton lads were looking for a fight thats when the normal supporter might get the kicking so maybe u should be gratefull for the ccs being about
    No not grateful for a wee group of brain dead neds dragging the name of my club into the sewers.

Why dont you go and join the OF? You are not wanted here.
    Space to let

(No not grateful for a wee group of brain dead neds dragging the name of my club into the sewers.

Why dont you go and join the OF? You are not wanted here. ) join the OF your having a laugh aint you ,

IF ANYTHING IT WILL BE THE BOLTON LADS THAT WILL BE OUT FOR A FIGHT , a bunch of land coming down to invade botlon taking over the pubs n clubs bolton will be looking to show who is boss . its not to say there will be a fight anyway does it .
    Last edited by butterbean; 08-08-2009 at 09:05 AM.

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    (No not grateful for a wee group of brain dead neds dragging the name of my club into the sewers.

Why dont you go and join the OF? You are not wanted here. ) join the OF your having a laugh aint you ,

IF ANYTHING IT WILL BE THE BOLTON LADS THAT WILL BE OUT FOR A FIGHT , a bunch of land coming down to invade botlon taking over the pubs n clubs bolton will be looking to show who is boss . its not to say there will be a fight anyway does it .
    Someone has already posted on here saying that "bigger things are planned" for Bolton so that's just not true.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

Left by mutual consent!
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 666
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuckie View Post
    The Wanderers Vs The CCS...

I wonder if The Wanderers will need The Wongs and The Del Bombers assistance... ?

Could get tasty...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srTiP71Jz3k

Much better movie in my opinion
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xITVFgxcDIg

LTYF!

@hibs.net private member BroxburnHibee's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CoolHibeesdaft PSN ID: Hibeesdaft

:asshole:

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming, "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Quote Originally Posted by H18sry View Post
    ===========
    is this a joke ?

st.mirren thugs

Quote Originally Posted by CalgaryHibs View Post
    ===========
    is this a joke ?

st.mirren thugs

"In-spector Jo Keay, of Chorley police, said officers were expecting an influx of Scottish fans."

apparently

Left by mutual consent!

fighting after the game

just heard from some1 at the game

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Eh? PSN ID: No comprendo, senor. Wii Code: What's a Wii?

It's a good idea not to post a bigger number of posts than the number of your I.Q., pal.

By my reckoning you're already 12 posts over your limit.