hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by TamHibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well I will just need to wait and see. Tbf for me and the missus it's only £15 for the both of us as she is under 21
    I would keep that quiet.

The Paedofinder General on Kickback will denounce you as a beast and will now be organizing a mob of peasants with blazing torches to hunt you down!

That is after they they have dealt with Zemmama.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member

Song for Bolton

Jussi Jasskelaainen
    what a f***ing signing

I sure it will startle the locals and enrich our reputation as supporters and Im sure we all know the tune

@hibs.net private member BoltonHibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marinello59 View Post
    I am just wondering, did they waive the booking fees, or have they decided to donate them to the charities given that some people still appear to be getting charged them.
    Waived the fees, you should not be getting charged by the robbing *******s!

Pay at The Gate Update

AllTurnstyles for the lower tier will be open for the Hibernian fans to pay at the gate. There will also be provision in place to open the upper tier should this be required.

Hibs have now informed Bolton, that the original estimate of 1100-1500 travelling fans is more than likely well short of the mark, and have further advised that there will be a large contingent travelling without tickets from Edinburgh and beyond.

Early admittance is advised for those without tickets. There is a pretty tight schedule of events during the course of the day and the night, so a delayed kick off is not an option.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulSmith View Post
    http://www.bwfc.co.uk/page/General/0...742013,00.html

Great, we even get to see Amir Khan knocking ten bells of white from Andy Walker (hopefully) before the game
    He will also be sparring on the pitch at half time, hopefully his new Belt will be on parade too!

Quote Originally Posted by BoltonHibee View Post
    AllTurnstyles for the lower tier will be open for the Hibernian fans to pay at the gate. There will also be provision in place to open the upper tier should this be required.

Hibs have now informed Bolton, that the original estimate of 1100-1500 travelling fans is more than likely well short of the mark, and have further advised that there will be a large contingent travelling without tickets from Edinburgh and beyond.

Early admittance is advised for those without tickets. There is a pretty tight schedule of events during the course of the day and the night, so a delayed kick off is not an option.
    Have to say that's a terrific response from the supporters who I'm sure will have great day. Hopefully we can give a good account of ourselves on and off the pitch.

Well done to everyone concerned.