hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

To all who back Yogi

Honestly ,tell me what you see?

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member BoltonHibee's Avatar
    How the **** anyone can defend him, is completely beyond me

I don't think there is much Hughes can do when there are gutless, spinless cowards like Hogg, Thicot, Smith, Rankin in a Hibs shirt. I guarentee that if Yogi was playing in that game Hibs would never have thrown it away.

I think most of his remaining supporters will have deserted him after the last two games.

I know I'm one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by delaCalz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't think there is much Hughes can do when there are gutless, spinless cowards like Hogg, Thicot, Smith, Rankin in a Hibs shirt. I guarentee that if Yogi was playing in that game Hibs would never have thrown it away.
    Irrelevant mate, he is the manager and needs to manage. He obviously cant!

Testimonial Due Billychaotic182's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Billy Chaotic PSN ID: BillyChaotic
    Quote Originally Posted by FalkirkHibee View Post
    I think most of his remaining supporters will have deserted him after the last two games.

I know I'm one of them.
    me 2

Exactly ,i accept excuses for a couple of games but 2 out 17 nah ! nae excuse the **** is a clown and hes making us look like a circus act .
    You just knew they would come back into the game tonight ****ing scandalous

Club 12 (2013) Supporter

I know I'm one of them.
    Having just read his post match comments then I can see why.

This for me was the final straw. I honestly wanted to give him another half season, but not now. The scale of capitulations these last few months is embarrassing and totally unacceptable.

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billychaotic182 View Post
    me 2
    Me 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawr.rar View Post
    Me 3.
    me 4

I know I'm one of them.
    Nodding angrily in agreement smiley

First and foremost I am a Hibs supporter and wanted him to do well for the team. I wanted him to have time, cos am sick of managers coming and going. Now I never wanted Hughs in the first place but that's another story.

Now I want him to walk, no I actually want him to sprint away from the job.
    Last edited by dawn; 05-05-2010 at 09:34 PM. Reason: anger getting the better of my typing

Quote Originally Posted by MussyHibby View Post
    Irrelevant mate, he is the manager and needs to manage. He obviously cant!
    I see it as some of the players cant be managed and l think he knows that...hopefully we manage to get shot of them come the end of the season.

You could see Hughes wanting someone to stick out their chest, stand up and be counted, be a leader, no one did.

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by robinhood View Post
    Having just read his post match comments then I can see why.
    where did you read them about?

couldn't bare listening to him after full time after seeing him laughing and joking seconds after full time.

i'm still just in the 'dunno' camp though

Club 12 (2013) Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by bingo70 View Post
    where did you read them about?

couldn't bare listening to him after full time after seeing him laughing and joking seconds after full time.

i'm still just in the 'dunno' camp though
    The best bits are being quoted on a few sites. Apparently the game was good for the Hibs fans and he wishes he had 11 Liam Millers.

@hibs.net private member HibbyAndy's Avatar
    John Hughes has lost the plot with his aftermath comments.

Please leave John and take you giggling smile at fulltime with you.

That made me sick..Im now in the anti get JH TF camp.

@hibs.net private member sleeping giant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HibbyAndy View Post

So you want him to stay then Andy ?
    No Eternal Reward Shall Forgive Us Now For Wasting The Dawn

words fail me.......only hibs could be 6-2 up and hanging on.

he wants a goalkeeping academy - he has 3 useless numpties on the books.....smith has collapsed the last 2 games.

what really annoyed me was him smiling at the end......we were humiliated tonite, blew our chance of europe, the players wont beat dundee utd.

rod if you read these pages please do the right thing and get rid of this joker. i will always support hibs but i cant go back at the moment.

hibs have scunnered me totally.....sat was bad but tonight was a humiliation!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dawn View Post
    Nodding angrily in agreement smiley

First and foremost I am a Hibs supporter and wanted him to do well for the team. I wanted him to have time, cos am sick of managers coming and going. Now I never wanted Hughs in the first place but that's another story.

Now I want him to walk, no I actually want him to sprint away from the job.

Quote Originally Posted by HibbyAndy View Post

Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by mcfly View Post
    words fail me.......only hibs could be 6-2 up and hanging on.

he wants a goalkeeping academy - he has 3 useless numpties on the books.....smith has collapsed the last 2 games.

what really annoyed me was him smiling at the end......we were humiliated tonite, blew our chance of europe, the players wont beat dundee utd.

rod if you read these pages please do the right thing and get rid of this joker. i will always support hibs but i cant go back at the moment.

hibs have scunnered me totally.....sat was bad but tonight was a humiliation!!!

In defence of him he did say when we were riding high that we will hit a slump.

But no one thought the slump would be as bad as this.

Yogi has a major task to get most of you back on board.

He has bought the attacking format, now let him build the defence.

Europe Here We Come

I'm livid. Only yesterday I posted off a Cheque for his shirt sponsorship More than 1/6th of my weekly income ! I still had the belief that he could turn things around.Then there's all the raffles and HI that I subscribe to during the season. No counting for the games that because the directors won't answer my basic question about parking my scooter under the stand I had to pay taxi fares of £60+ to get to ER. We fans are nothing to the board , just money machines.

Tonight has been an eye opener for me. I have supported Hibs since 1962 and I cannot believe that we were leading 6_2 and only drew.I have followed Hibs through thick and thin but never a team bowed over to the opposition as tonite.

When Hibs "stand up and be counted" as a team then I will reconsider supporting them.

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    That tonight cannot under any circumstances be laid at the door of John Hughes. Havent heard his comment after the match but the players need to take responsibility for that collapse. Every ball sent into our box poorly defended. Poorly defended from everyone. 4 goals up with half an hour or so to go. Cut out the balls into the box and we win. Simple as that. Defend with your life the ones that do make it. Bullied again. We need bigger stronger players at the back FACT!!!!
    NOT HUGHES TO BLAME. HE IS ONLY PLAYING THE PLAYERS AVAILABLE. FACT.

The thread title says it all - whatever had happened in match , loads of people wre going to have a go at / defend Yogi . Most expected result would have been 0v0 or narrow win for Motherwell , instead we got an amazing match with almost a goal per attack . I rushed home to watch game on Hibernian TV knowing I`d miss first 20 minutes and probably a Motherwell goal to find us winning 1v2 and then everything happened . Like everyone , disappointed about dropping 2 points but main thought was this was a game where you couldn`t draw any positive or negative conclusions - it was a total one off as a match . Don`t agree about comments about " embarrassment , folk from outside Scotland seeing etc . " - it was a very exciting match from start to finish - if SPL was like that all the time , stadiums would be full all the time and there would be more interest from outside Scotland too . Is noone being positive and thinking that some viewers wll think that Hibs are a great attacking team who score 6 goals away from home ? Reality is that almost noone will have noticed anyway .

Quote Originally Posted by greenlex View Post
    That tonight cannot under any circumstances be laid at the door of John Hughes. Havent heard his comment after the match but the players need to take responsibility for that collapse. Every ball sent into our box poorly defended. Poorly defended from everyone. 4 goals up with half an hour or so to go. Cut out the balls into the box and we win. Simple as that. Defend with your life the ones that do make it. Bullied again. We need bigger stronger players at the back FACT!!!!
    It's his job to manage the team.
    It's his job to coach.
    It's his job to set out the tactics, style of play and make adjustments as neccessary.

He fails in all of these.

He is 100% to blame.

Quote Originally Posted by IberianHibernian View Post
    The thread title says it all - whatever had happened in match , loads of people wre going to have a go at / defend Yogi . Most expected result would have been 0v0 or narrow win for Motherwell , instead we got an amazing match with almost a goal per attack . I rushed home to watch game on Hibernian TV knowing I`d miss first 20 minutes and probably a Motherwell goal to find us winning 1v2 and then everything happened . Like everyone , disappointed about dropping 2 points but main thought was this was a game where you couldn`t draw any positive or negative conclusions - it was a total one off as a match . Don`t agree about comments about " embarrassment , folk from outside Scotland seeing etc . " - it was a very exciting match from start to finish - if SPL was like that all the time , stadiums would be full all the time and there would be more interest from outside Scotland too . Is noone being positive and thinking that some viewers wll think that Hibs are a great attacking team who score 6 goals away from home ? Reality is that almost noone will have noticed anyway .

Are you Yogi????

get a grip - we were 6-2 up with 25 mins to go and we couldnt win

that is a joke and an embarrassment in my view...

maybe you thought it was exciting i was cringing

@hibs.net private member Bishop Hibee's Avatar

I know I'm one of them.
    As I've said in other threads, I supported him until tonight but GET HIM OUT NOW!

Left by mutual consent!
    He picks the team. He has been backing the same bunch of bottlers for weeks now and it came home to roost tonight. He thinks the same squad will come good next season.

Tonight was not his fault but that team is his responsibility and he will carry the can for their ineptitude.

John Hughes is living in effing fantasy football in the heid fact. When you are winning with 4 goals and twenty five minutes to go, why the **** no take off three strikers and shut up shop? he's the effing manager. The defence were awfull but you could have put another four players in there to help them. Kick anything that moves 1 booking every 2 mins uses up 20 mins of time. 4 goals up and people are still defending him. unbelieveable Smith had to come for everything because the defence is so ****ing bad. 2 centre halfs for next season please and dont let Miller play in our half.