hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Colin Nish [again]

Is it just me or does Colin Nish look like a fish out of water around a football pitch

Ok he put in a great cross for our 1st goal in 4 months but he was blowin out his @rse after 20 min's, [mibees he should gie up the fag's] he look's devoid of ideas and bottles it on one on ones with the goalkeeper, cannot [or will not] chase down loose balls and falls over when a opposing player gets within 5 yards,

Mixu admit you made a mistake and get rid

2. Log in to remove the advert

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by H18sry View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is it just me or does Colin Nish look like a fish out of water around a football pitch

Ok he put in a great cross for our 1st goal in 4 months but he was blowin out his @rse after 20 min's, [mibees he should gie up the fag's] he look's devoid of ideas and bottles it on one on ones with the goalkeeper, cannot [or will not] chase down loose balls and falls over when a opposing player gets within 5 yards,

I agree.

I thought he would be a good signing for Hibs.

But he is not up to the task

he must be one of the eight to go

@hibs.net private member Scooter's Avatar

you must have been watching a different game from me cause i wsa impressed with Nish today, his work and link up play was good

Quote Originally Posted by Archie21 View Post
    you must have been watching a different game from me cause i wsa impressed with Nish today, his work and link up play was good
    Agreed I thought it was one of his better games today.

Bizarre!!

Makes you wonder if you were at the same game as some people!?!?!

I thought Nish put in a very good performance today. Won lots of headers and managed to find his teammates with most passes and flicks.

Unlucky not to score on a few ocassions.

@hibs.net private member Hibby70's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hibby70
    Nish was causing the Boro defence a lot of problems esp. in the second half. He did seem to be struggling for a 10 minute spell but remember he's a big lad and I thought he did a lot of running today.

One of our top performers today. He also knows where the goals are - god remember some of the big target men we've had in the past, I'm happy to have him at ER for one.

@hibs.net private member hibee_girl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogga's Bounce View Post
    Me too

For once he wasn't always on his backside or offside

@hibs.net private member Bishop Hibee's Avatar
    I thought he played quite well today. Worked hard, some good headers and link up play. It's just a pity he has no pace but unless Benji gets fit/gets the finger out, he's our best option alongside Fletcher.
    "Washing one's hands of the conflict between the powerful and the powerless means to side with the powerful, not to be neutral.' - Paulo Freire

Quote Originally Posted by Hibby70 View Post
    Nish was causing the Boro defence a lot of problems esp. in the second half. He did seem to be struggling for a 10 minute spell but remember he's a big lad and I thought he did a lot of running today.

One of our top performers today. He also knows where the goals are - god remember some of the big target men we've had in the past, I'm happy to have him at ER for one.
    Great cant wait for a premiership club to make a bid then

@hibs.net private member whiskyhibby's Avatar
    He's like a giraffe on roller skates trying to play football on an ice pitch

How the f''k he gets a game before benji I have no idea

Way out of his depth

One of these players who looks so clumsy and slow that you wonder how any team would sign him let alone an SPL one but his goalscoring record at Killie was good . In first game against Elfsborg when he came on it looked like he hadn`t kicked a ball for about a year but today he was better . A year ago I would have been totally against his signing as I much prefer quality players like Zemmama or Benji but sadly times have changed and this is what we`ve got and have to put up with till things change at the top .

I agree with all the posters on this site. He was both brilliant and atrocious today, changing wildly from one to the other without any warning.
    I think he's just typical of the type of player we're going to get within our budget - definitely some assets to work with whilst being miles away from the finished article.

I was speaking to a Dunfermline fan about him the other day, and he didn't have a lot of good things to say about him. They would send him on loan, he'd score bucketloads, then come back and be pish again. Then he went to Killie and scored bucketloads. And now he's with us.

I have to say I quite like him. Although he has the potential to rival even Benji in the utterly mindblowingly frustratingly inconsistent stakes.

@hibs.net private member Argylehibby's Avatar
    [QUOTE=H18sry;1696713]Is it just me or does Colin Nish look like a fish out of water around a football pitch

QUOTE]

Its just you.

Bet Nish wishes Kerr was staying. Why do we need someone to abuse regardless of how they perform? Nish played well today, won headers, blocked clearences, came close to scoring a couple of times and set up the opener but still, he's on the list, so he gets the treatment.

[QUOTE=Argylehibby;1696759]

QUOTE]

Its just you.

Bet Nish wishes Kerr was staying. Why do we need someone to abuse regardless of how they perform? Nish played well today, won headers, blocked clearences, came close to scoring a couple of times and set up the opener but still, he's on the list, so he gets the treatment.
    What list?

Oh aye the list of players for sale that will never play for Hibs again

Is it just me
    FFS R, Get a Grip!

Quote Originally Posted by Smartie View Post
    I agree with all the posters on this site. He was both brilliant and atrocious today, changing wildly from one to the other without any warning.
    I think he's just typical of the type of player we're going to get within our budget - definitely some assets to work with whilst being miles away from the finished article.

I was speaking to a Dunfermline fan about him the other day, and he didn't have a lot of good things to say about him. They would send him on loan, he'd score bucketloads, then come back and be pish again. Then he went to Killie and scored bucketloads. And now he's with us.

I have to say I quite like him. Although he has the potential to rival even Benji in the utterly mindblowingly frustratingly inconsistent stakes.
    I was totally aghast at his miss when one on one,and quite amazed that his deft flick on another occasion,scraped agonisingly past the post

It amazes me that in this day and age a professional fitba player who needs to be at peak fitness still smokes. Wonder if he's under pressure from the coaching staff t quit

@hibs.net private member Argylehibby's Avatar
    The list of players that no matter what they do they get pelters. Nish was one of the better players in a Hibs strip today but he is still one of the 1st to get criticised. 3 goals came from our left back position, 2 were howlers from the keeper yet Nish is the fish out of water?

Left by mutual consent!

Try and get a DVD of the game and watch it again.

First Team Breakthrough northgreen24's Avatar

I have to agree i know most others on the board dont i think he is rubbish.

he is ok with the head (apart form the sitter he missed today but one on one is dreadfull, he had a couple of chances today and put them in row z of the stand, I feel he is slow and often is jsut looking for the foul.

we need another striker as seems deno is now the playmaker midfielder (he played superb for the fist 55 min today)

Left by mutual consent!
    Mixu has stated that Kerr is DEFINATLEY not on the list by the way.
    And i always said Nish was too slow, cut out the fags!

First Team Breakthrough northgreen24's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cleanyman View Post
    Mixu has stated that Kerr is DEFINATLEY not on the list by the way.
    Good

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldo7 View Post
    Try and get a DVD of the game and watch it again.
    No need have watched him 4 times so far this season and he is no better than a 1st division player, he is a HUDDY

First Team Breakthrough HibstillIdie's Avatar
    thought the abuse nish was getting from the east was out of order today. thought he actually played quite well and stayed onside for a change and got himself about. what get me though is the hands on the hips ALL THE TIME. makes him look lazy and not interseted. did any one hear/see someone in the east giving Nish it tight and a think Nish's reply was F off ya pr*ck. quite right
    Last edited by HibstillIdie; 05-08-2008 at 10:26 PM.

Left by mutual consent!
    No need have watched him 4 times so far this season and he is no better than a 1st division player, he is a HUDDY
    Opinions eh!!!

You will be cheering when he's scored 15 this season if free from injury.

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldo7 View Post
    Opinions eh!!!

You will be cheering when he's scored 15 this season if free from injury.
    Cheer every Hibs player when they score

But never boo any player when they are humpty

Left by mutual consent!
    Cheer every Hibs player when they score

But never boo any player when they are humpty
    A huddy might be a bit strong though

@hibs.net private member Golden Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogga's Bounce View Post
    I'll go with that as well. Nish was a good player with Killie and there's no reason why he should suddenly be a bad player with us.

Quote Originally Posted by finhq031 View Post
    I'll go with that as well. Nish was a good player with Killie and there's no reason why he should suddenly be a bad player with us.
    Ask the Killie fans what they thought, they bit our hands off in January when we came calling

@hibs.net private member Golden Bear's Avatar
    Ask the Killie fans what they thought, they bit our hands off in January when we came calling
    Jim Jefferies was not a happy bunny and I only know 2 Killie fans but I can assure you they both rated Nish as a goalscorer.