PDA

View Full Version : NASN on Virgin (Setanta)?

Arch Stanton
03-11-2007, 04:37 PM
I have the Setanta package on Virgin Media (Telewest as was) but on Friday it started saying I hadn't subscribed to NASN, although the other Setanta channels still work fine. I have tried reporting it but have heard nothing back.

Anyone else getting this?

Nameless
03-11-2007, 08:10 PM
When you are not on the top package, and still have to subscribe to Setanta, you get NASN as an added bonus. When you are on the top package(XL) and are getting Setanta "free", you have to take out a seperate subscription to get NASN.

Does any of that make sense??

Shrekko
03-11-2007, 08:51 PM
When you are not on the top package, and still have to subscribe to Setanta, you get NASN as an added bonus. When you are on the top package(XL) and are getting Setanta "free", you have to take out a seperate subscription to get NASN.

Does any of that make sense??

:agree:

I think whats caused the confusion is that a lot of folk- me included, were still getting NASN, even after Setanta became free on XL. They only recently took it away.

Arch Stanton
04-11-2007, 10:08 AM
Thanks for that - I suppose if I had read all their stupid bumf I would have realised that. Anyway, I might change to the L package so that I dont have to get Setanta twice as once seems more than sufficient.

The upside is that two of their new call centre staff got to practice their English and how to get people to unplug and replug their cable box.