PDA

View Full Version : Scotland v Argentina. Sunday 7th Oct. Paris.

Joy Zipper
04-10-2007, 10:52 AM
I'm off to Paris this weekend to go to the World Cup Quarter final match between Scotland & Argentina. Where are the best drinking holes in the city ?

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

H18sry
04-10-2007, 01:04 PM
I'm off to Paris this weekend to go to the World Cup Quarter final match between Scotland & Argentina. Where are the best drinking holes in the city ?

UNDER THE BIG PYLON WITH A CARRY OUT:greengrin like we the Tartan Army did earlier this month :thumbsup:

And I hope you end up celebrating like we were:agree:

AndyP
05-10-2007, 06:00 AM

Auld Alliance used to be the usual haunt of the wayward fan, Bar at the Parc de Prance is probably one of the best bets if you want a chance of watching Aus/Eng and France/ABs tomorrow.

Moulin Rouge has a good few bars, mainly O'Sullivans and Corchoranes (SP) but if you venture up a little bit into the Artists Quarter there are a few nice cafe bars, however they tend to fill up with locals quite quickly

HibsMax
07-10-2007, 04:15 PM
does anyone know if this game is online at all? I can get it on cable but its $25 to buy it which seems a little excessive for a rugby match.

HibbyAndy
07-10-2007, 05:45 PM
Mon Scotland :agree:

Cod Boy
07-10-2007, 05:50 PM
hope im wrong but i think argentina wiil win