PDA

View Full Version : Leith Bus For Ibrox

KingFranck
01-10-2007, 03:16 PM
SunnyLeither has asked me to post this for him -

Leith Hibs bus for Ibrox leaves Jayne’s Bar at 12:30pm, few seats available.

E-mail: leith-hibs@hotmail.co.uk to book a seat or for further details, no PM’s please, sunnyleither has account problems.

rennie_hfc
01-10-2007, 03:55 PM
Hi

Does this bus stop at PC world in corstorphine and if so can I reserve 2 seats please. Thanks

KingFranck
01-10-2007, 06:31 PM
You'll need to email Sean at the address in the first post mate as I was only doing him a favour as he is having Hibs Net account problems - hope this helps

SunnyLeither
02-10-2007, 09:34 AM
Thanks for posting for me Mr L and thanks to Kenny for sorting my techy problems :thumbsup::thumbsup: some amount of work you guys put in and unbelievably there are still moaning faced gits out there :bitchy:

Anyway, back on line now and accepting PM's for the last few seats remaining. Don't listen to the hype, Ibrox is safer now than it's ever been. Just don't argue wae the polis, bite yer tongue as there's only 1 winner and it ain't you. Nowhere better when we win honestly :agree:

MSK
02-10-2007, 09:54 AM
Thanks for posting for me Mr L and thanks to Kenny for sorting my techy problems :thumbsup::thumbsup: some amount of work you guys put in and unbelievably there are still moaning faced gits out there :bitchy:

Anyway, back on line now and accepting PM's for the last few seats remaining. Don't listen to the hype, Ibrox is safer now than it's ever been. Just don't argue wae the polis, bite yer tongue as there's only 1 winner and it ain't you. Nowhere better when we win honestly :agree:Nae worries Sean ..its all in the service mate ...welcome back ..:thumbsup:

SunnyLeither
02-10-2007, 10:49 AM
Nae worries Sean ..its all in the service mate ...welcome back ..:thumbsup:

God that was quick, bus now full.