PDA

View Full Version : Bus Conveners

DaveF
23-07-2007, 11:14 AM
All,

If you want to post your contact details on this thread, I'll be happy to stick this for all would be travellers to easily pick up your details.

We'd still like you to post your weekly bus details, but it was just an idea to try to have a quick point of reference for folks to save them posting "Where can I contact so and so....." type threads.

linlithgowhibbie
23-07-2007, 11:22 AM
Hi and welcome ,

Contact points for our supporters club are as follows,

1st via PMs on this site
2nd e-mail gallacherbrian@hotmail.com
3rd via Hibs supporters club Sunnyside, off ERd

Look forward to hearing from you:thumbsup:

Brooster
27-07-2007, 07:41 AM
Hi everyone, we run a well run family orientated bus to all home games and selected away games. The bus picks up in Haddington (Railway Hotel), Pencaitland (Winton Arms), Macmerry (Miners Club) and Tranent (Brig Inn).

Details of all buses will be posted on this Travel Forum but if you need further details or want to speak to me just drop me a private message and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Non members are always welcome.

SunnyLeither
31-07-2007, 01:46 PM
Away travel to ALL Hibs fixtures outwith Edinburgh. Bus leaves from the Harp and Castle on Leith Walk, family friendly bunch of travellers, all welcome. Usual pick ups are Ferry Road, Blackhall, PC World, Maybury Junction and Livvy Roundabout - Barnton and Forth Bridge if heading North

Travel requests can be posted here or by PM or:

email: leith-hibs@hotmail.co.uk

floridahibby
01-08-2007, 05:41 PM
Dalkeith & Bonnyrigg bus leaves for home & away games from Calderwood Bonnyrigg,Mayson Arms Dalkeith and Salters Inn Dalkeith.Can also pick up at Whitecraig for home games.New members welcome.
Contact details:

PM Floridahibby or ANDY McGEECHAN through hibs.net

Tel:Kevin 07729737581 or Jimmy (Foostie) 07821022232

email: KevinGFlynn07@aol.com

linlithgowhibbie
19-11-2008, 06:09 PM
Hi,

Just to let everyone know that the club/bus that Lee is proposing to run has nothing to do with the Linlithgow and District Hibs SC which has been a member of the Hibs Supporters Association since 1982 and serves the Linlithgow and Bo'ness areas for all home matches and also picks up in Bathgate when we go to away games.
Good luck to Lee tho' for his proposed new club.:thumbsup:

monktonharp
19-11-2008, 10:13 PM
yes,good luck to the man,although a few buses pick up in the corrie area as it is,but recently it has been very hard to fill a bus,as i'm sure most conveners would agree. ps,dinnae put your phone number mate,crank calls are just annoying.:wink:

Lmc2105
18-07-2010, 06:36 PM
Travel to ALL Hibernian away games.

Pick Ups at
Easter Road Stadium (outside clubshop)
Silverwing Pub (Sighthill)
Pc World (Corstorphine)
Deer Park (Livingston)

reasonably priced and a good laugh and a friendly mob:wink:

Memberships Only £5 for the whole season
this will Guarantee you a seat on the bus and to attend our monthly meetings and night's out. and also the end of season dance :thumbsup:

If you are have further interest please PM me :greengrin

if you would like to travel to an away match please contact our bus convener ONLY
Please PM ifonly or call 07970780441 and he will be more than happy to help you :thumbsup:

President Lee Mclennan
Secretary James Mclennan
Bus Convener Tam Hansborough

Ed De Gramo
18-07-2010, 10:30 PM

Pick Ups at
Pc World (Corstorphine)
Deer Park (Livingston)

this will Guarantee you a seat on the bus and to attend our monthly meetings and night's out. and also the end of season dance :thumbsup:

if you would like to travel to an away match please contact our bus convener ONLY
Please PM ifonly or call 07970780441 and he will be more than happy to help you :thumbsup:

President Lee Mclennan
Secretary James Mclennan

President :faf::faf::faf::greengrin

Very good deal that :thumbsup:

Lmc2105
18-07-2010, 10:49 PM
President :faf::faf::faf::greengrin

Very good deal that :thumbsup:

yes jealousy gets you no where Gramo :wink:

Mili Tant
07-10-2010, 09:05 PM
yes,good luck to the man,although a few buses pick up in the corrie area as it is,but recently it has been very hard to fill a bus,as i'm sure most conveners would agree. ps,dinnae put your phone number mate,crank calls are just annoying.:wink:

Aye but where's your details Monkton? How's Clumpy meant to organise his travel when there's no contact details?

monktonharp
07-10-2010, 11:01 PM
Aye but where's your details Monkton? How's Clumpy meant to organise his travel when there's no contact details?As previously stated folks,never give phone numbers. there's always the chance of crank calls,or utter nutters trying to get through:wink:

Saorsa
07-10-2010, 11:19 PM
Aye but where's your details Monkton? How's Clumpy meant to organise his travel when there's no contact details?Clumpy :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:hilarious

The_Horde
08-10-2010, 04:01 PM

Pick Ups at
Pc World (Corstorphine)
Deer Park (Livingston)

President Lee Mclennan
Secretary James Mclennan

I'll become a member next time i see you mate.

Spike Mandela
19-08-2011, 04:50 PM
Alloa Hibs bus travels to all home games.

pick ups in .......

Alloa
Clackmannan
Kincardine
Grangemouth

.............and any points inbetween if required. New members always welcome.

Contact Spike Mandela on Hibs.net or

Craig on 01259 753071 or

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=110813375607041

portyfelly
14-03-2012, 09:09 AM
Hi everyone, we run a well run family orientated bus to all home games and selected away games. The bus picks up in Haddington (Railway Hotel), Pencaitland (Winton Arms), Macmerry (Miners Club) and Tranent (Brig Inn).

Details of all buses will be posted on this Travel Forum but if you need further details or want to speak to me just drop me a private message and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Non members are always welcome.

Any pick up points in Musselburgh??:aok: